Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about

Post New Thread Reply   

DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 07-13-2023 , 12:44   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
It was the medic who claimed it was the vaccine. It was Janssen vaccine, the one they removed from market for causing problems to several people.
The effects of the Janseen vaccine causing ailments to people was revoked by the FDA whereas Johnson and Johnson still have it up on their website so from either or of our perspectives, it could of been or may not have been the cause. When you say medic, do you mean medical doctor or the paramedic? Terminology may mean something completely different.

Nonetheless I don't say this to argue. At the end of the day everyone will have a different perspective or opinion. Can't cater to everyone
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 07-13-2023 , 12:54   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #12

Doctor
Old 07-13-2023 , 14:49   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #13

One thing I am sure about this whole topic is that it has become something completely subjective. I would like to ask without encouraging my example to be considered absolute and at the same time I am surely going to give an example of why I say that this is something subjective.
In your spectrum of identities related to this, if we put the masculine gender at one end and the feminine gender at the other end, what exists between those two? Someone spoke that they can be identified as "something else", I ask what are the ranges of possibilities of that "something else", I could start with non-binary, Now tell me what other possibilities exist.
Because in fact as humans we already have a gender assigned, technically we are "homo" But I'm talking about a taxonomic category, could what I say be included as one of the possible answers to my question?
Regarding the concern of some because of the title of the topic, it is purely advertising, it is easy to capture the attention of some and offend them when you give an opinion. Whether it bothers me or not is my problem, as is how you identify yourself. I think I made it clear in previous answers. Perhaps I identify myself as a "non-pro-LGBT flag" gender, since we are talking about self-perception, right?
Spirit_12
Veteran Member
Old 07-13-2023 , 17:17   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #14

I do think the logo need to be changed. I get the inclusion part, but never understood the parade and showmanship of this whole movement.

It used to be the ability to express yourself and be accepted, but it has turned into accept us at gunpoint or the whole would cancel you. The whole media presentation and flamboyance of the culture is really disgusting.
Old 07-13-2023 , 17:37   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
That’s just a theory. […] But you can’t deny biology, it’s not about being advanced, it’s about being proven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgbc3d View Post
if we put the masculine gender at one end and the feminine gender at the other end, what exists between those two?
In terms of pure biological, well understood science, the diagram here does a fairly decent job of rounding up our current understanding and some the axes upon which “biological sex” is bimodal, not even getting into identity much: https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...determination/

Humans are complex, brains are complex, people should be welcomed for who they are intrinsically.
Old 07-13-2023 , 18:26   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
people should be welcomed for who they are intrinsically
And this is when the conflicts begin, and in this definition the term non-binary is applied very well, responding to that which has to be accepted just for the sake of it.
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 07-13-2023 , 20:21   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
And this is when the conflicts begin, and in this definition the term non-binary is applied very well, responding to that which has to be accepted just for the sake of it.
Does it have any sort of effect on you if a person is nonbinary or not?
Old 07-13-2023 , 22:10   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
Does it have any sort of effect on you if a person is nonbinary or not?
And do you think considering the complexity of the whole thing is that I do care about someone considering themselves non-binary or not?
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 07-14-2023 , 05:25   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
And do you think considering the complexity of the whole thing is that I do care about someone considering themselves non-binary or not?
You're evading the question. Does it effect your day to day life that someone is non-binary or not? You're correlating things that aren't relevant to each other and making assumptions that are just . Nonetheless going to unsubscribe from this thread cause it makes no sense to continue to discuss with someone who's focusing on all the wrong things about gender identity.
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 07-14-2023 , 05:30   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
You're evading the question. Does it effect your day to day life that someone is non-binary or not? You're correlating things that aren't relevant to each other and making assumptions that are just . Nonetheless going to unsubscribe from this thread cause it makes no sense to continue to discuss with someone who's focusing on all the wrong things about gender identity.
In general not. But once a normal woman is confronted with a biological male in a locker room, it does.
Or if a biological male want's to compete in a woman sports event, because he feels like a woman, it does.
The right to identify as whatever you want, does not include the right to press your feelings onto others.