Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Bullseye - No Sniper Zoom

Post New Thread Reply   

SilverZX
Old 10-22-2004 , 05:34   Bullseye - No Sniper Zoom
Reply With Quote #1

Hey there, I cannot seem to get Bullseye to zoom in sniper mode- I've changed the CVAR back and forth but it won't seem to work...bullseye wouldn't work at all until someone helped me recompile it for amx98...now he works, but only AUG/SIG zoom ..no sniper :\ anyone know?
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 10-22-2004 , 06:12  
Reply With Quote #2

First, make sure you have the right version. There are both amx and amxx versions in the post: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=30092

second, I have not tried this heros cvars... so i can't say if that cvar works or not, too tired to look in the code, although its probably messy.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
SilverZX
Old 10-22-2004 , 07:25  
Reply With Quote #3

I do have the correct version, I made sure of that, I also recompiled it anyways just to make sure it worked :\ I know it says theres a cvar where if you set it to 0 its for SIG or 1 for Sniper or maybe visa versa...I know I did them both and it didnt matter ><.
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 10-22-2004 , 07:31  
Reply With Quote #4

let me just make sure this isn't the problem, cause i think im misunderstanding...

that cvar is only for the type of zooming, either sig/aug type (single) or sniper rifle type (double)... has nothing to do with what weapons it can be used with it...
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Fatebringer
Old 10-22-2004 , 12:34  
Reply With Quote #5

Certain weapons can't zoom in with this ability, like sniper rifles, knifes, grenades, and C4. The hero works for me, so you may be using the wrong version of something.
Old 10-22-2004 , 16:55  
Reply With Quote #6

No, no, nice try both of ya, but thats not it :-p. Anyone else?
moose
Old 10-22-2004 , 17:25  
Reply With Quote #7

...wtf why cant u just use the reg. aimer??? LOL
Send a message via AIM to moose
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 10-22-2004 , 22:56  
Reply With Quote #8

well since 2 of us misunderstood what your asking...

why don't you explain to us clearly what you expect that cvar to do...
then i can tell you "no, it's not supposed to do that"
SilverZX
Old 10-23-2004 , 11:50  
Reply With Quote #9

How in the bloody hell could I explain that any more clearly...

OK! IM EXPECTING THE CVAR, DEPENDING ON IF YOU SET IT AT 1 OR 0 TO DO EITHER A SIG STYLE ZOOM OR A SNIPER STYLE ZOOM! ...Now my problem, is that it will ONLY do a SIG style zoom, no matter what I set the CVAR zoom, I CANT make it do a sniper zoom like its supposed to.

Oh as for the gentleman, why cant you use the regular style aimer, LOL! yea real eloquent there buck...hmm, I don't know, if you want to go that route, just uninstall SH from every cs server because why cant you just use regular anything? It's something different I want to try, so either contribute to solving this problem or shut the hell up...

Jesus I hate jackasses...

To the two guys that tried to help, thank you very much, I appreciate you giving your time to my problem. =]
moose
Old 10-24-2004 , 10:21  
Reply With Quote #10

dont insult or talk back rudly to people r trying to help u, ur gonna get a warning by jtp, or ur money back guarentee!
Send a message via AIM to moose