Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Subplugin Submission [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.3 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2018.01.04]

Post New Thread Reply   

Chihuahuax
Old 04-27-2016 , 05:22   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.4.2 + all sub-plugins [Updated 24 Apr 2016]
Reply With Quote #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArminC View Post
BUG
1) Sometimes Flare/ flashlight / nightvision have pink/random buged colors NO GREEN !
2) Sometimes Flare/ flashlight / nightvision do not work, no colors, no light !
4) Nightvision is badly set, without be centred
5) Sometimes nightvision is very big, on all walls
6) Sometimes there are some buged/random colors, withot nightvision or flashlight to be on, just are there !

Photos:
http://imgur.com/a/AxzZJ
You know you could write these in just one sentence
Send a message via Skype™ to Chihuahuax
ArminC
Old 04-27-2016 , 07:23   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.4.2 + all sub-plugins [Updated 24 Apr 2016]
Reply With Quote #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahuax View Post
You know you could write these in just one sentence
I know, but I take a sentence for a photo
ArminC
Old 04-27-2016 , 08:48   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.4.2 + all sub-plugins [Updated 24 Apr 2016]
Reply With Quote #73

Besides the above bugs I found a bug... again.. 'superposition' of the title...

Spoiler

Last edited by ArminC; 04-28-2016 at 07:27.
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 04-29-2016 , 10:42   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.4.2 + all sub-plugins [Updated 24 Apr 2016]
Reply With Quote #74

Quote:
1) You said that those plugins do not work/are unstable, I mean, that if you could relase something 'official working..'
Either that or they are not ready for public use(for example they are hardcoded/not customizable, etc).

Quote:
2) I know (it's the most know plugin for ad ;D) , but I mean, in that D7 Folder there was many plugins with message's like disconnect, connect, vip sound etc. so I mean that you could post your 'server' or advertisment.ini + that' messages plugins
The connect messages plugin is not ZP related and is also hardcoded.
Code is pretty old and I don't have time to check it. Use at your own risk.
Attached it and the .ini file below.

Quote:
3) What you mean ? That plugins are private updated or you abandoned em' ?
Some are privately re-made and some abandoned.

Quote:
4) I hope you make a 'full release', not just the mod ;), in the pictures was many classes, this is just the mod, chiar sper sa il postezi
There are a lot of files to select from and I currently don't have the time to do so, especially when it comes to the resources.

Quote:
I can not find any .ini in this topic !
I mean from the Ad Manager plugin topic.

Quote:
BUG
1) Sometimes Flare/ flashlight / nightvision have pink/random buged colors NO GREEN !
2) Sometimes Flare/ flashlight / nightvision do not work, no colors, no light !
4) Nightvision is badly set, without be centred
5) Sometimes nightvision is very big, on all walls
6) Sometimes there are some buged/random colors, withot nightvision or flashlight to be on, just are there !

Photos:
http://imgur.com/a/AxzZJ
Those all are a single bug caused by setting invalid LightStyles.
It's caused when using the lightning effects from the countdown and day light plugins at the same time.
Either set the effects cvar from the countdown to 0 or disable the day light plugin.

Quote:
Besides the above bugs I found a bug... again.. 'superposition' of the title...

Spoiler
If you mean the overlapping HUD messages, then please adjust them to your own liking.

Thank you for your useful feedback.
Will try to update zpnm_gp_day_light.sma this weekend to fix the lighting bug.
Attached Files
File Type: ini advertisements.ini (14.0 KB, 123 views)

Last edited by georgik57; 04-29-2016 at 10:42.
Send a message via MSN to georgik57 Send a message via Yahoo to georgik57 Send a message via Skype™ to georgik57
Old 05-01-2016, 05:18
georgik57
This message has been deleted by georgik57. Reason: New update
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 05-02-2016 , 16:42   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.4.2 + all sub-plugins [Updated 02 May 2016]
Reply With Quote #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgik57 View Post
Updated. Check the first post for more information.
Old 05-05-2016 , 16:56   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.4.2 + all sub-plugins [Updated 02 May 2016]
Reply With Quote #76

1.I forgot ... the "zombie escape" isn't to balanced, is there any settings or cvar that should balance it? (Or It's enough balanced, but for example you have that classes (from addons, specialy balanced for this) and here are only some defaults one

2."Added full default ZP43 compatibility(uncomment #define g_DefZP43Compatibility in the .sma in order to enable)"
If I do not enable it, for what version is working? ZP:NM ? Or ZP5? If is ZP5 why u do not enable it by default, this mod is zp43 right ?

3.From where I can modify the models and sounds server to make it for example models/zpnm/hands/etc. for EVERY ONE FOLDER, at a moment I could not find some folders 'defined' .. (this isn't important tough)

Off-topic:
M-am gandit: addonsul ala contine multe chesti etc? poate daca ti-as da o 'donatie' ca tot m-ai ajutat cu modul asta, ca tot te-ai chinuit o gramada, macar atat sa fac ,si sa iti fac un gift ceva.. ,eu am 4.3E, alegi ce gift/skin vrei si in valorea maxima de 4.3 nu am mai mult...., tot te am in steam.. si sa imi dai addonsul full dar cu .sma (dar sa imi dai si mie .sma-uri noi de ex daca updatezi ceva, si decat suport pt errori ) [dar sa fie ultima versiune, full etc..]

Vad ca in romania, nu sunt servere cu modul asta, daca il posteaza cnv pe extream o sa fie minim 10 in prima zi, pun pariu

Last edited by ArminC; 05-05-2016 at 17:55.
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2016 , 17:56   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.4.2 + all sub-plugins [Updated 02 May 2016]
Reply With Quote #77

Quote:
1.I forgot ... the "zombie escape" isn't to balanced, is there any settings or cvar that should balance it? (Or It's enough balanced, but for example you have that classes (from addons, specialy balanced for this) and here are only some defaults one
All the classes are set to use default ZP 4.3 stats. They are not meant for escape gameplay and neither are balanced. You have to configure the mod by yourself to your own liking.

Quote:
2."Added full default ZP43 compatibility(uncomment #define g_DefZP43Compatibility in the .sma in order to enable)"
If I do not enable it, for what version is working? ZP:NM ? Or ZP5? If is ZP5 why u do not enable it by default, this mod is zp43 right ?
4.3 only. Will think about adding ZP5 support later. Why do you need it anyway?

Quote:
3.From where I can modify the models and sounds server to make it for example models/zpnm/hands/etc. for EVERY ONE FOLDER, at a moment I could not find some folders 'defined' .. (this isn't important tough)
I don't understand what you mean. Please explain better.

Quote:
Off-topic:
'125 de zile' depuse wtf

Chiar as vrea mult de tot sa lansezi addonsul, (full, ultima versiune, si as incerca sa o updatez si sa o arhivez aici ) [cand mi se pune pata pe ceva...asa sunt eu =))] (in fine,cer prea multe.. ) [*] Deci il vei posta vreodata?

Vad ca in romania, nu sunt servere cu modul asta, daca il posteaza cnv pe extream o sa fie minim 10 in prima zi, pun pariu
Vorbim in privat pe Steam despre asta.
Old 05-08-2016 , 05:54   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.4.2 + all sub-plugins [Updated 02 May 2016]
Reply With Quote #78

hey bro , i have a question even though its not related to your mod , how can i change the color of "Player is the first zombie!" , "Player brains has been eaten by ...." and "Humans win , zombies win , no one won" ... how to change this colors in ZP 4.3 or ZPA(i think it must be the same method in both versions) but what is it?
Carbona
Old 05-12-2016 , 16:04   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.4.2 + all sub-plugins [Updated 02 May 2016]
Reply With Quote #79

i fixed that myself
ArminC
Old 05-16-2016 , 15:06   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.4.2 + all sub-plugins [Updated 02 May 2016]
Reply With Quote #80

For those who have not seen:

zpnm_gp_team_semiclip.amxx/sma packed version is 2.1.0. The newest version is 3.1.1.

Download update..

Quote:
'KaLoIaN said..'

There is a error with the compiler, I do not know exactly why !

-- I found a way to compile it --

1) Select the file from pc
2) Compile it & download

Online compiler

Last edited by ArminC; 05-16-2016 at 15:09.