Reply With Quote #1

How i add new superheros..??
Send a message via MSN to Pulla
grandpa_smurf
Old 10-19-2004 , 04:18  
Reply With Quote #2

Search The Forums or Freakin Read The Manuals

Grandpa_Smurf's FORUMS
Send a message via MSN to grandpa_smurf Send a message via Yahoo to grandpa_smurf
shade_of_evilness
Old 10-19-2004 , 11:01  
Reply With Quote #3

Correct, grandpa
Search the forums... Or read the frickin' manuals... Shouldn't be too hard, now should it?
imported_straightaces235
Old 10-21-2004 , 17:04   DUDES
Reply With Quote #4

You must ppity th noobs, no offence if u wann add a hero u need the .sma file or mif it came with one the .amx file.
If uhave amx 0.98 then if it came witha amx file, most likly it will work for it. If u hav esomtin like amx 0.99, then u need to compile usoing the compiler that came with amx. Its in the exampes folder. Place the .sma file, where the others are in the examples folder. You then double click on the compile icon. This will compile all the .sma files in the examples folder. You then look in the folder called compile in the examples folder, and look for your hero. You then go into your plugins folder the new amx file u juist compiled in there. You now need to declare it, u go into the plugins.ini file eithere in the plugins folder or the config folder. type the name of the amx file ex sh_superman.amx or sh_beast.amx. Change the map and type in your server conmsole amc list. Check to see if your hero was loaded, if so SUCCESS if not u screwed up. OMG if this doesnt help, u cant be helped.
Upgraded shero 1.17.5 with amx (0.924.114.171.44:27015
heros added regurly
imported_straightaces235
Old 10-21-2004 , 17:06   SRY
Reply With Quote #5

My bad i typeed tpo fast, type amx list in the server con sole to see if it was loaded agin sry.
heros added regurly
Chivas2973
Veteran Member
Old 10-21-2004 , 17:08   Re: DUDES
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightaces235
You must ppity th noobs, no offence if u wann add a hero u need the .sma file or mif it came with one the .amx file.
If uhave amx 0.98 then if it came witha amx file, most likly it will work for it. If u hav esomtin like amx 0.99, then u need to compile usoing the compiler that came with amx. Its in the exampes folder. Place the .sma file, where the others are in the examples folder. You then double click on the compile icon. This will compile all the .sma files in the examples folder. You then look in the folder called compile in the examples folder, and look for your hero. You then go into your plugins folder the new amx file u juist compiled in there. You now need to declare it, u go into the plugins.ini file eithere in the plugins folder or the config folder. type the name of the amx file ex sh_superman.amx or sh_beast.amx. Change the map and type in your server conmsole amc list. Check to see if your hero was loaded, if so SUCCESS if not u screwed up. OMG if this doesnt help, u cant be helped.
.amx goes in plugins folder
sh_name.amx goes in plugins.ini

why was all that needed
Old 10-21-2004 , 17:17   ???
Reply With Quote #7

Caue when i first started, ppl gave me simple explanations like dat, and i didnt kno what they were talking about. If he doesnt kno how to add a plugin, hes prob a noob again no offence. So i decided to give him a threw out explanation so he dont have to repost all is problems he would had if i just posted dat. LMAO why u need to quote me, if it was an unnessarly amount of words.???
heros added regurly
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 10-21-2004 , 17:18  
Reply With Quote #8

if your going to explain something in detail.... learn basic english skills first so people can understand you
Old 10-23-2004 , 00:37   ????
Reply With Quote #9

What didnt u understand, its english. Just cause iu may missa letter ur somtin doesnt mean its not english. Can u not tell teh differnece between ENGLISH or englis yea u can .
heros added regurly
Night Slayer
Old 10-23-2004 , 02:34  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandpa_smurf
Search The Forums or Freakin Read The Manuals
My My.......