Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D/L4D2] Force Mission Changer + Voting System (Rewritten)

Post New Thread Reply   

cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 10-08-2017 , 07:50   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Force Mission Changer + Voting System (Rewritten)
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBlueSkies View Post
[...]
Oops, forgot to add these on the notes: After finales, the plugin will automatically change into the next/voted campaign
  • 9 seconds for Coop gamemode in order for achievements to be achieved.
  • 10 seconds for Versus gamemodes in order for other plugins like Score/Team Manager to properly record the scores in the scoreboard.
  • 3 seconds after all survivors are dead (if "fmc+vs-l4d(2)_ignore_fail" convar is set to 0).

Last edited by cravenge; 10-08-2017 at 07:52.
DarkBlueSkies
Old 10-08-2017 , 13:54   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Force Mission Changer + Voting System (Rewritten)
Reply With Quote #12

Oh wonderful! Thank you for this!
Sahrechiiz
Old 11-03-2017 , 18:00   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Force Mission Changer + Voting System (Rewritten)
Reply With Quote #13

I don't know if it was design to this...
It will says "It's final"on normal campaign start(not final. eg. c1m1)and call a vote, the 1st choice is ""(nothing displayed), choose it, and it will voted for the next map(eg.c1m2).
Striker black
Old 11-09-2017 , 12:26   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Force Mission Changer + Voting System (Rewritten)
Reply With Quote #14

Hello, the plugin has some errors and in versus mode sends the vote in all maps, it would be good to add "FMC+vs-l4d2_vote", "1", "Enable/Disable Vote" to remove this option.
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 11-12-2017 , 07:18   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Force Mission Changer + Voting System (Rewritten)
Reply With Quote #15

Please wait for an update of all the plugins I posted so far since I have been fed up with a really busy schedule so to anyone I have promised with something else, please remind me in PMs because I forgot them.
SilentBr
Veteran Member
Old 06-20-2018 , 11:05   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Force Mission Changer + Voting System (Rewritten)
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
Please wait for an update of all the plugins I posted so far since I have been fed up with a really busy schedule so to anyone I have promised with something else, please remind me in PMs because I forgot them.
I am using your old version (with data) and it is working perfectly on my versus server since one year ago. I installed it on my coop server now, but the automatic vote does not work. The next campaign is set without vote, I switched my server from coop to versus and the automatic vote works normally. Thats weird, I don't remember if there were separated versions of the plugin, can you attach it again?

Quote:
"Force Mission Changer + Vote" (1.5.4) by Dionys, ArmGadge(VoteMod), cravenge
I'm not interested on your new version since it requires left4downtown
rikka0w0
Old 07-01-2018 , 13:30   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Force Mission Changer + Voting System (Rewritten)
Reply With Quote #17

Hi, I'm also working on a similar plugin. The key feature is that hard coded maplist is no longer required. The plugin automatically add new map to the list file. No left4downtown required. It is based on ChrisP`s Automatic Campaign Switcher.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=308725
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=308708

Still under heavy development / rewriting. Would you like to code together?
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 07-02-2018 , 03:45   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Force Mission Changer + Voting System (Rewritten)
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikka0w0 View Post
[...]
I would be glad to work with your plugins but only as a bug/problem checker since I have minimal time to do something more than that.
Mitsuru
Old 08-18-2018 , 03:42   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Force Mission Changer + Voting System (Rewritten)
Reply With Quote #19

Left 4 Downtown 2?china nan bo wan
zaviier
Old 07-01-2019 , 07:13   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Force Mission Changer + Voting System (Rewritten)
Reply With Quote #20

idk why this plugins instantly crashing my server