Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

BlodyT.
Old 01-05-2019 , 21:32   [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Hello, for a few months I've been looking for a server sided anti-cheat. I hired somebody to code a basic anti-cheat basing on NoCheatZ-4 and Cow-Anti-Cheat but unfortunately, he was unable to complete it. His anti-cheat was creating too many false positives and at the end, the coder gave up.

I'm looking for a server sided anti-cheat similar to "AnAkIn's Anti-Cheat" or modified version of "SMAC ULTR@".

I decided to create a list of features which I'm currently looking for my AC. Those features are possible to implement.

The first main objective of the project:
A very good invalid viewangles detection
Tracing if the aimbot aims in the center of the model hitbox
The second objective of the project:
Linear aimbots detection
0 Smooth aimbots detection
0 delay triggerbots detection
Spinbot/Anti-Aim detection

One more feature which I don't want to discuss publicly about it, since not many people know about it.

I do have a new account here but I'm playing with SRCDS for some time now (before OB update)
I can pay with PayPal or Revolut. I'm not a child, I'm taking this project seriously. The only reason why I'm choosing server sided AC over client sided AC it's because of the costs. A price quote from somebody who's running a p2c site for a client sided AC it's little over my budget.
If you don't want to talk about the price publicly, feel free to PM me. I care about privacy too

Regards,
BlodyT

Last edited by sneaK; 12-13-2019 at 20:48. Reason: Restore to previous version.
BlodyT.
Old 01-10-2019 , 09:07   Re: [PAID REQUEST] CS:GO Server Sided Anti-Cheat | PayPal Revolut Invoice

I'm still looking for this, please don't hesitate to PM me.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-10-2019 , 10:52   Re: [PAID REQUEST] CS:GO Server Sided Anti-Cheat | PayPal Revolut Invoice

I put 50 € on it, looking for something like that and would support something like that ;D
Lubricant Jam
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-11-2019 , 05:46   Re: [PAID REQUEST] CS:GO Server Sided Anti-Cheat | PayPal Revolut Invoice

I've been looking for someone to do something like this for me for a while. An anticheat is quite a large investment I feel and I have offered $300 in the past for someone to take on this mission for me. None have took me up on that deal however I am still very interested if you do find someone.
BlodyT.
Old 02-25-2019 , 22:28   Re: [PAID REQUEST] CS:GO Server Sided Anti-Cheat | PayPal Revolut Invoice

Recently I bought an anti-cheat plugin from AM user. It turns out that it’s a straight copy paste of COW AC.
Screenshot of source

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
I put 50 € on it, looking for something like that and would support something like that ;D
I highly doubt that anybody would be interested in doing such of advanced thing for this money. But thanks for the interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubricant Jam View Post
I've been looking for someone to do something like this for me for a while. An anticheat is quite a large investment I feel and I have offered $300 in the past for someone to take on this mission for me. None have took me up on that deal however I am still very interested if you do find someone.
Yeah, I agree with you. An advanced AC is a large investment and usually, with that kind of funding, people/organizations are deciding to go with more effective/compatible client-sided AC instead of server sided AC.

I decided to work on my own anti-cheat solution. It will be an standalone addon working on metamod (this means that you will be able to use this AC without sourcemod).

Important notice about the anti-wallhack feature, server owners will have to decide if they want to have a perfect anti wallhack at their servers and in return have higher server CPU usage or decide to have less server CPU usage but in return, a player ghosting effect may occur.

To be clear, this solution isn’t perfect, it will cover only those most obvious cheaters in the game.
This means no more rage, semi-rage cheaters at your server (including poorly coded/configured cheats). If you need more security, there is only one way to go, it’s a client sided anti-cheat.

I need to know approximately who will be interested in this project and how much should it cost if billed monthly.
The straight of this AC will be at the same level (if not better) as FACEIT’s server sided AC.
I don’t want to write down too many details about how the detection system will work, what will be detected, our detecting methods since this will be stupid showing cheaters how everything works. Creating workaround/bypass for server sided AC is way more easier compered to client sided AC.

I also want to mention that, some potential issues might occur at custom game types, e.g. jailbreak, 1vs1 arena etc..
This AC is made for competitive game mode. But by disabling some AC features, this will make it compatible with other game modes.

Regards,
BlodyT

Last edited by BlodyT.; 04-17-2019 at 22:28.
mlov420
Old 02-26-2019 , 05:43   Re: [PAID REQ][CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot

> The straight of this AC will be at the same level (if not better) as FACEIT’s server sided AC.

I don't mean to undermine your ideas but you are kind of out in left field with these thoughts. FaceIT is a multi-million dollar private organization who has had something like 4 rounds of VC investment to put towards R&D, among other things. Not to mention years of development behind that, and it's arguably still not that great. There are certainly a lot of great developers here but what you're asking for would require people to work full time on while most likely not receiving full time developer pay.
BlodyT.
Old 02-26-2019 , 08:23   Re: [PAID REQ][CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlov420 View Post
> The straight of this AC will be at the same level (if not better) as FACEIT’s server sided AC.

I don't mean to undermine your ideas but you are kind of out in left field with these thoughts. FaceIT is a multi-million dollar private organization who has had something like 4 rounds of VC investment to put towards R&D, among other things. Not to mention years of development behind that, and it's arguably still not that great. There are certainly a lot of great developers here but what you're asking for would require people to work full time on while most likely not receiving full time developer pay.
I agree with you that FACEIT is a multi-million company but I can’t agree with you when it comes to their sever sided anti-cheat. Form my knowledge, FACEIT had only two servers sided AC. Both of those AC’s were created before even FACEIT was a thing.
The first FACEIT’s AC wasn’t that great and they decided to hire AnAkkk and use his modified version of AC from TF2. I don’t want to go into details how AnAkIn's Anti-Cheat works (you can find some info at cheating websites) but the method is pretty simple and easy to implement if you know what you are doing. Also, this isn’t a secret that FACEIT were using SM for some time.

You probably miss understood me, I’m not looking for a developer or funding.
I have my own dev team and funds, I just need to know if somebody would be interested in purchasing the license and secure own server(s).
Also, I need to create a pricing model, how much a license per server should cost (per month). I know that Terminator-ws with his ULTR@ project is charging $50 per month.
So the question is, how much you will be able to pay for this anti-cheat to secure your server?
  • 25 USD
  • 30 USD
  • 40 USD
  • 50 USD
  • 60 USD
  • 70 USD

Regards,
BlodyT
Lubricant Jam
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-26-2019 , 09:45   Re: [PAID REQ][CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot

I wouldn't really pay monthly if I didn't have to, I'd rather pay an upfront cost due to the nature of the billing of my server. However, talking of monthly costs I'd be more than happy to pay 30-50 USD a month if the contents of the code weren't easily leaked etc.
Old 02-26-2019 , 12:31   Re: [PAID REQ][CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot

I probably speak for most, if not all, when I say I wouldn't buy into this if there was no source code.
Old 02-26-2019 , 15:02   Re: [PAID REQ][CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot

Quote:
I wouldn't really pay monthly if I didn't have to, I'd rather pay an upfront cost due to the nature of the billing of my server. However, talking of monthly costs I'd be more than happy to pay 30-50 USD a month if the contents of the code weren't easily leaked etc.
Thanks for the feedback, the anti-cheat will require constant updates. Since the game became now f2p and Valve will most likely push updates more frequently compared to the past.
This means that the devs must be up all the time, to provide ASAP support for the new game updates (if the update will break some part of the AC structure). Because of that, unfortunately, a one-time payment isn't an option. But thanks for your thoughts, I'm considering a quarterly and annually billing options which will have additional discounts to the base price. For those willing to purchase a license for more than one server, there will be a discount too.

It's just a draft of the pricing plan, the prices might change.

Quote:
if the contents of the code weren't easily leaked etc.
Surely, this whole project will be encrypted and secured against unauthorized use/decryption. Most likely it will have "binding" protection for server IP and port (per license).
You don't have to worry about paying for something which can be easily leaked/bypassed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaK View Post
I probably speak for most, if not all, when I say I wouldn't buy into this if there was no source code.
Hey sneaK, thank you for your honest option, when it comes to a project like this one. I don't think that any developer would ever sell the source. Selling a license (including source) for $50 is just like shooting your own knee.
I understand your awareness about "legitness" of this project. What I can tell you, is that this project will be sold under the company. All the billing contracts will have legal power.
Before somebody will purchase the license, they can try out the anti-cheat at one of our test servers. Just to make sure that you aren't buying a pig in a poke.
Also, if fewer people will be interested in purchasing a license because of the source code being private. It's fine, I want to keep the customer base limited, the servers will be more exclusive with the anti-cheat compared to others (which will bring more players at server = higher server popularity).
Closed Thread