Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Release Sourcemod Store (Includes Download - Patch 1.2.7)

Post New Thread Reply   

DabberDoug
Old 02-29-2016 , 19:51   Re: Store Release [1.2 Final] [Sourcemod 1.7]
Reply With Quote #341

Hello i am having some issues with this plugin can someone assist me over steam?
greenstar
Old 03-03-2016 , 23:22   Re: Store Release [1.2 Final] [Sourcemod 1.7]
Reply With Quote #342

Hi, i was wondering if this plugin could also use the store front to purchase admin commands? Such as 500 credits to use autobunnyhop commands?
braak0327
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-03-2016 , 23:32   Re: Store Release [1.2 Final] [Sourcemod 1.7]
Reply With Quote #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenstar View Post
Hi, i was wondering if this plugin could also use the store front to purchase admin commands? Such as 500 credits to use autobunnyhop commands?
I think https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=213060 this is what you looking for
greenstar
Old 03-04-2016 , 00:12   Re: Store Release [1.2 Final] [Sourcemod 1.7]
Reply With Quote #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by braak0327 View Post
I think https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=213060 this is what you looking for
tyvm!

I have the mod fully installed in my CS:GO server, but I'm getting the "Player model does not support equimpent" bug. I researched and found a fix at https://github.com/eggsampler/ctmodelfix, but it seems to be a CSS fix not a CS:GO fix. Any help?
Burninghot
Old 03-07-2016 , 14:28   Re: Store Release [1.2 Final] [Sourcemod 1.7]
Reply With Quote #345

Hi.

I'm having a slight problem. On one of my servers has Source Store installed. Everything seems to be working apart from the fact that nothing can be brought. You can open the !store menu, navigate and select the thing you want to purchase. Then the menu just closes and you don't get any messages saying "You purchased [X] item". I can't seem to access the Inventory via the menu as it says there are no categories found but !inventory works.

One another two servers the "store-backend" has failed and I have no idea why. If you type "sm plugins load storebackend" and then type !store, it'll crash the server.

I have 5 servers in total and they're all running the exact same setup as each other for Source Store. Can you give me any pointers to help me diagnose these problems please?

We're running fresh installs of 1.2 Final, Sourcemod for all servers were only updated about a month ago.

Many thanks.

Last edited by Burninghot; 03-07-2016 at 14:30.
braak0327
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-07-2016 , 22:06   Re: Store Release [1.2 Final] [Sourcemod 1.7]
Reply With Quote #346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burninghot View Post
Hi.

I'm having a slight problem. On one of my servers has Source Store installed. Everything seems to be working apart from the fact that nothing can be brought. You can open the !store menu, navigate and select the thing you want to purchase. Then the menu just closes and you don't get any messages saying "You purchased [X] item". I can't seem to access the Inventory via the menu as it says there are no categories found but !inventory works.

One another two servers the "store-backend" has failed and I have no idea why. If you type "sm plugins load storebackend" and then type !store, it'll crash the server.

I have 5 servers in total and they're all running the exact same setup as each other for Source Store. Can you give me any pointers to help me diagnose these problems please?

We're running fresh installs of 1.2 Final, Sourcemod for all servers were only updated about a month ago.

Many thanks.
provide your error log please
Burninghot
Old 03-08-2016 , 06:48   Re: Store Release [1.2 Final] [Sourcemod 1.7]
Reply With Quote #347

Temp removed

Last edited by Burninghot; 03-09-2016 at 17:15.
D4ddy
Old 03-15-2016 , 12:47   Re: Store Release [1.2 Final] [Sourcemod 1.7]
Reply With Quote #348

I'm trying to install the webpanel, but after importing the SQL file I tried to login the webpanel. It tells me this:

Code:
Error Number: 1146

Table '********_store.store_users' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM (`store_users`) ORDER BY `credits` desc LIMIT 5

Filename: /home/********/public_html/models/users_model.php

Line Number: 29
What to do?
braak0327
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-16-2016 , 23:42   Re: Store Release [1.2 Final] [Sourcemod 1.7]
Reply With Quote #349

check you import store.sql in configs folder or check webpanel sql folder
store need to import 2 sql files
Rosette
Old 03-25-2016 , 18:26   Re: Store Release [1.2 Final] [Sourcemod 1.7]
Reply With Quote #350

Hi, this is showing in the console whenever I try to load the plugin

Quote:
[SM] Plugin store-backend.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "store".
[SM] Plugin store-core.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "store-backend".
[SM] Plugin store/store-nadeskins.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "store-loadout".
[SM] Plugin store/store-nadetrails.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "store-loadout".
[SM] Plugin store/store-namecolors.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "store-loadout".
[SM] Plugin store/store-titles.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "store-loadout".
[SM] Plugin store-distributor.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "store".
[SM] Plugin store-gifting.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "store".
[SM] Plugin store-inventory.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "store".
[SM] Plugin store-loadouts.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "store".
[SM] Plugin store-logging.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "store".
[SM] Plugin store-refunds.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "store".
[SM] Plugin store-shop.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "store".
I keep searching for the store.smx file everywhere but I cant find it, how do I fix this?

Last edited by Rosette; 03-25-2016 at 18:27.