Anti Spam request

Post New Thread Reply   

ancient1
Old 11-25-2004 , 11:11  
Reply With Quote #21

El_Bumpeth...
Old 04-27-2005 , 08:27  
Reply With Quote #22

Replying to an ancient thread. I know, but this issue is still a huge problem for skills servers in TFC. If a player decides to crash a server he can easilly do it with nail grenades. I know eSporthalle has an amx plugin which kicks a player who throws 3 nail grenades in a row. But its not a public plugin.

The TFC weapon constants in http://www.amxmodx.org/doc/source/fu...tfcx/index.htm is

Code:
enum {     TFC_WPN_NONE = 0,     TFC_WPN_TIMER,//TFC_WPN_UNK1,     TFC_WPN_SENTRYGUN,//TFC_WPN_UNK2,     TFC_WPN_MEDIKIT,     TFC_WPN_SPANNER,     TFC_WPN_AXE,     TFC_WPN_SNIPERRIFLE,     TFC_WPN_AUTORIFLE,     TFC_WPN_SHOTGUN,     TFC_WPN_SUPERSHOTGUN,     TFC_WPN_NG,     TFC_WPN_SUPERNG,     TFC_WPN_GL,     TFC_WPN_FLAMETHROWER,     TFC_WPN_RPG,     TFC_WPN_IC,     TFC_WPN_FLAMES,//TFC_WPN_UNK16,     TFC_WPN_AC,     TFC_WPN_UNK18,     TFC_WPN_UNK19,     TFC_WPN_TRANQ,     TFC_WPN_RAILGUN,     TFC_WPN_PL,     TFC_WPN_KNIFE,     TFC_WPN_CALTROP, // 24     TFC_WPN_CONCUSSIONGRENADE,     TFC_WPN_NORMALGRENADE,     TFC_WPN_NAILGRENADE,     TFC_WPN_MIRVGRENADE,     TFC_WPN_NAPALMGRENADE,     TFC_WPN_GASGRENADE,     TFC_WPN_EMPGRENADE, };

Any kind of grenade can be used in a particular skills map to do the obstacles. The only grenade to my knowledge which is never used on a skills server is TFC_WPN_NAILGRENADE.

The damage done by a player can be checked with http://www.amxmodx.org/doc/source/fu...ent_damage.htm

Some skills maps has DM arenas. Its difficult to have the plugin checking if a player is in a dm team. Every map can have differant team names for DM teams.

If the plugin consists of all the weapon types the server admin can set
1 or 0 on the weapon type he want the plugin to check damage of.

Sorry if this was dead and burried, just had to many crashes latelly due to spam.
ancient1
Old 04-28-2005 , 11:47  
Reply With Quote #23

Nice post, yeah nail spam on Solly skills maps kills my servers off regualrly. But that wasnt why I was after it.

It was for those large 20+ player games of dustbowl or warpath where choke points are just randomly spammed with grenades by all and sundry. The players who are trying to wade through it often getting killed by there own teams spam never mind the enemy's. The plugin would need some carefull and skilled scripting to work correctly the way I was originally after it to. But I doubt there is anyone here skilled enough thats interested in making this TFC plugin TBH

Ancient