12% 

MS outlook

Post New Thread Reply   

One
Veteran Member
Old 07-30-2009 , 18:11   MS outlook
Reply With Quote #1

hi,

its first time that i use outlook. i connected to my mail server & tried to transport all inboxs & after this shit deleted all mails on server & idk how i can restore my mails or make a backup of all files. could anyone help me please? i cant close the programm cuz by closing this showes me 15 sec. countdown & a msg that all msgs willbe deleted after closing
BANNED
Old 07-30-2009 , 19:24   Re: MS outlook
Reply With Quote #2

LLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This happends often with Yahoo (since its bull shit), thats coz it doesen't provide good POP3

SOLUTION: Here
One
Veteran Member
Old 07-31-2009 , 07:58   Re: MS outlook
Reply With Quote #3

ty. saved all mails on pc damn. outlook sux
Veteran Member
Old 07-31-2009 , 08:16   Re: MS outlook
Reply With Quote #4

Use Thunderbird, much better all around.
Old 07-31-2009 , 09:43   Re: MS outlook
Reply With Quote #5

i just use the normal browser i just wanted to see how this works or how this is...but around 2 Hourses i had to save my mails... no programms anymore for mails...Never
BANNED
Old 07-31-2009 , 10:15   Re: MS outlook
Reply With Quote #6

I have used outlook my whole life.

The matter is with yahoo, since yahoo has set on it POP3 configuration that, after having a query for a mail, and sending it via POP3, to delete it from their server.

GMAIL works fine.
micke1101
Veteran Member
Old 07-31-2009 , 11:53   Re: MS outlook
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
outlook sux
Thats not a news
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 07-31-2009 , 18:25   Re: MS outlook
Reply With Quote #8

I prefer IMAP. I used POP3 for the longest time and IMAP would hav made thing soooo much more easy. The biggest issue that I had was Outlook Express is that it was totally f'ed up when I tried to use IMAP.

If you want to stick with Microsoft then switch to Windows Live Mail and use IMAP.

IMAP is much better because it's basically an exact image of your mail account. Anything you do in your mail client is done to your e-mail account. Keeps things much more consistent.
Old 07-31-2009 , 18:37   Re: MS outlook
Reply With Quote #9

ill try. ty
Old 08-01-2009 , 14:20   Re: MS outlook
Reply With Quote #10

I use outlook, but I don't use POP3 or IMAP. I tried using Microsoft Exchange Server and it works really good. It syncs all my e-mail, calendar, contacts, tasks and all the stuff from the server with my computer and my phone.

It's actually good since it is push e-mail so whenever the server receives the e-mail it will send it to the clients like my phone and outlook. And also whenever I lose my phone, it gets stolen or someone deletes my contacts I will still have them in Outlook in trash since you have to delete it from there.