Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

H-Reserved (Advanced Reserved Slots)

Post New Thread Reply   

red!
Old 09-07-2008 , 05:08   Re: H-Reserved (Advanced Reserved Slots)
Reply With Quote #361

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekRDenholm View Post
I am getting the error this is reserved for admin but I am admin with reserved slot access here is the hrs_status :
Hmm, do your admin-rights work well for other plugins?
Could you connect to your server and test if you can access the hrs_status command from ingame-console?
Derek
Old 09-07-2008 , 05:32   Re: H-Reserved (Advanced Reserved Slots)
Reply With Quote #362

I used the default reserved slots and works fine I think its because we use SourceBans?
Game Server Hosting
red!
Old 09-07-2008 , 05:37   Re: H-Reserved (Advanced Reserved Slots)
Reply With Quote #363

I don't know how there may me an interaction with sourcebans. Could you still test hrs_status command from ingame-console? This woud anwer if the plugin is unable to authenticate completely (it would not allow you to use the command) or if there is something wrong on the connection procedure itself.
Derek
Old 09-07-2008 , 05:41   Re: H-Reserved (Advanced Reserved Slots)
Reply With Quote #364

Will do.
Game Server Hosting
coach
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-25-2008 , 00:02   Re: H-Reserved (Advanced Reserved Slots)
Reply With Quote #365

If I had 14 slot server with one slot for STV & set 13 reserve slots. Would the clients with the correct SM permission flag be able to join the server via Steam or would they still need to use the console connect option. Looking at using the plugin for a League Server & would cut down on STEAM ID checking.
red!
Old 09-25-2008 , 15:46   Re: H-Reserved (Advanced Reserved Slots)
Reply With Quote #366

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach View Post
If I had 14 slot server with one slot for STV & set 13 reserve slots. Would the clients with the correct SM permission flag be able to join the server via Steam or would they still need to use the console connect option. Looking at using the plugin for a League Server & would cut down on STEAM ID checking.
of course you will only need the console to connect to hidden slots. but for the rest, I am not sure you got the philosophy of this plugin right. but maybe ... if all slots are reserved besides the slots for the hltv bot ... maybe it'll do what you want it to.
coach
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-25-2008 , 22:04   Re: H-Reserved (Advanced Reserved Slots)
Reply With Quote #367

Have tested & can confirm that this does work as I wanted. Only players with the reserve slot flag can join the server.
zhelev81
Veteran Member
Old 11-07-2008 , 19:58   Re: H-Reserved (Advanced Reserved Slots)
Reply With Quote #368

I need to have a reservation slot but at the same time this to be used from a normal player when no admin with a reservation flag online and at the same time if the sever is full and another admin with reservation flag is occupied the reserved slot to kick one of the other players.I'm not sure if i can do what i want with this plugin so i decided to ask ...

if yes,how to set it ?
Send a message via ICQ to zhelev81 Send a message via MSN to zhelev81 Send a message via Skype™ to zhelev81
red!
Old 11-07-2008 , 22:45   Re: H-Reserved (Advanced Reserved Slots)
Reply With Quote #369

if i got your intention right, of course you can. just add another player slot, set the sv_visiblemaxplayers to you current slot amount and run the plugin with all other settings kept at default.
zhelev81
Veteran Member
Old 11-08-2008 , 06:29   Re: H-Reserved (Advanced Reserved Slots)
Reply With Quote #370

Quote:
Originally Posted by red! View Post
if i got your intention right, of course you can. just add another player slot, set the sv_visiblemaxplayers to you current slot amount and run the plugin with all other settings kept at default.

can u please paste the settings here?
Send a message via ICQ to zhelev81 Send a message via MSN to zhelev81 Send a message via Skype™ to zhelev81