Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

UnVAC - Allow certain VAC-banned players into your server

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

WildCard65
Veteran Member
Old 10-27-2013 , 14:31   Re: UnVAC - Allow certain VAC-banned players into your server

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
Why would you necropost to suggest that someone is running a non-steam server for a game that is already free?
I didn't know. :/
hardy4u
Old 11-13-2013 , 11:30   Re: UnVAC - Allow certain VAC-banned players into your server

Not working on csgo,pls fix it

I fix/manage Servers of CS:S,CS:GO | Steam ID :- t1rath
Donations (CS:GO items) keeps me motivated.
tommie113
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-05-2014 , 17:25   Re: UnVAC - Allow certain VAC-banned players into your server

Could you make a version for css for this?
My friend wants to be able to play on my server too but he cant because of vac ban.
A_Squirrel
Old 02-21-2014 , 18:08   Re: [OB] [ALPHA] UnVAC - Allow certain VAC-banned players into your server

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
It's the same system that kicks VAC banned players that kicks No-Steam players etc.
So, would this plugin be able to prevent clients from getting booted off when Steam has the hiccups again? Is there finally something you can do as an admin to fix familiar problems like "Steam auth ticket has been canceled/failure code 6" or "Steam validation rejected"?

Last edited by A_Squirrel; 02-21-2014 at 18:08.
stylenww
Old 05-01-2014 , 16:13   Re: UnVAC - Allow certain VAC-banned players into your server

Will this still work?
I think Valve just made a new update to CSS, now you getting kick for this on EVERY unvac server?
blacklagoon
Old 06-27-2014 , 23:55   Re: UnVAC - Allow certain VAC-banned players into your server

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
I'm not sure where you go that from, but what it actually needs is recompiling against the _srv variants of the SDK libraries. It's currently trying to use the client variants, which require a newer GLIBC than your server has. I'll probably get to it one day but it's not high on my todo list.
When we are trying to load it on linux debian for CS:S, it says Missing GLIBC_2.1.5.
An update will be nice though, since a new cs:s update all vac banned account gets kicked by VAC on insecure servers. And i think only your plugin could be useful to fix that until Valve wakes up.
rapha2101
Old 07-13-2014 , 05:55   Re: UnVAC - Allow certain VAC-banned players into your server

hey guys,
Well i got the same problem with unvac, Missing GLIBC_2.1.5.
but with the plugin from donrevan it works, only the problem with his plugin is, there isnīt any option for switch between black- and white-list :/
Iīve tried to writhe an plugin for executing novac_add on client connect but sucessles.
Braintwistah
Old 07-23-2014 , 13:58   Re: UnVAC - Allow certain VAC-banned players into your server

Im not using Unvac Im using Novac on my server and it Interferes with adding me as admin so when the server is not VAC secured Im able to access the admin menu but when its secure I dont have any access
rautamiekka
Veteran Member
Old 07-25-2014 , 14:46   Re: UnVAC - Allow certain VAC-banned players into your server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braintwistah View Post
Im not using Unvac Im using Novac on my server and it Interferes with adding me as admin so when the server is not VAC secured Im able to access the admin menu but when its secure I dont have any access
Then why post here ? -.-
Send a message via ICQ to rautamiekka Send a message via AIM to rautamiekka Send a message via MSN to rautamiekka Send a message via Yahoo to rautamiekka Send a message via Skype™ to rautamiekka
rautamiekka
Veteran Member
Old 07-30-2014 , 17:11   Re: UnVAC - Allow certain VAC-banned players into your server

Code:
L 07/31/2014 - 00:03:33: [META] Failed to load plugin addons/unvac/unvac_mm: /XXX/csgo/addons/unvac/unvac_mm.so: undefined symbol: AssertValidStringPtr
Since you're not releasing source, you better fix it.
Send a message via ICQ to rautamiekka Send a message via AIM to rautamiekka Send a message via MSN to rautamiekka Send a message via Yahoo to rautamiekka Send a message via Skype™ to rautamiekka
Closed Thread