Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 06-11-2006 , 15:18  
Reply With Quote #11

gj. i like it
infernal2
Old 06-13-2006 , 12:35  
Reply With Quote #12

srry vittu removing radar sucks!!! is it possible u get it back on in futur updates?
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 06-13-2006 , 13:45  
Reply With Quote #13

The radar is not removed by default. Only if you enable the option to remove the HP/AP on the HUD. There is no way to remove the HP/AP on the hud without removing the radar also.
Old 06-26-2006 , 00:45   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #14

Which modules are required to run this plugin?
Code:
Plugin uses an unknown function (name "ShowSyncHudMsg") - check your modules.ini
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 06-26-2006 , 01:49   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by netsurfer
Which modules are required to run this plugin?
Code:
Plugin uses an unknown function (name "ShowSyncHudMsg") - check your modules.ini
******** AMX Mod X 1.70 and above Only ********

ShowSyncHudMsg is in the core module, your not running a high enough version of amxx. I'm about to make lots of heroes use this as well, so you should update. Or at least update when amxx 1.75 comes out.

Last edited by vittu; 06-26-2006 at 01:52.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Kiki-Jiki
Old 07-18-2006 , 13:04   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #16

I got the same error, and I'm pretty sure I'm running AMX 1.60, so, if i need 1.70, how/where can I update? And would I have to like delete the old amxx and then re-install all the heroes and stuff, cause that would be a pain in the butt....
Jonathan Young
Old 07-18-2006 , 15:20   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #17

This plugin won't wor for amxx 1.6, you have to upgrade, go to the amxx website (http://www.amxmodx.org/). I would suggest delete verything, keep your config files and sma files (on a different folder), then upload new amxx and copy all your configs over (settings only, not the actual files), then start the sma compile, then upload the compiled plugins to the plugins folder and your done.

Helpful guide: http://wiki.amxmodx.org/index.php/Upgrading_AMX_Mod_X
Kiki-Jiki
Old 07-18-2006 , 15:34   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #18

Ok, im going to try some of that. But how do I do a sma compile? I really don't know anything about compiling, so....is this going to screw me over?
Oh, and if I just copy all my configs over to the new amx thing, will that include SH mod, or will i have to re-install that?
-Sorry if I sound like a newb at this computer stuff.
I am.
Jonathan Young
Old 07-18-2006 , 16:08   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #19

The shero folder will be the same, you can copy that over. Just click the exe or something file in the scripting folder and it will compile all your plugins in the folder.
Kiki-Jiki
Old 07-18-2006 , 17:14   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #20

Ok, im still confused on what to keep and stuff. Should I keep the whole configs folder? Or are there specific files I should keep? And where are the sma files I should keep?

EDIT:
Ok, so I kept the whole scripting folder and put all the sma files into there, and I see a .exe file that's title COMPILE, may I assume that that's what I need to compile? Ok, so anyways, what about the configs, what do I keep?

EDIT (again):
I just double-clicked the COMPILE.exe thing and it compiled all the sma's of the heros and stuff. So, did I do that right?

Last edited by Kiki-Jiki; 07-18-2006 at 17:38.