Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

The Tick

Post New Thread Reply   

vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 08-18-2008 , 23:17   Re: The Tick
Reply With Quote #21

• New improved fall damage block method, no fall damage possible.

• This means it will always stop damage by an Exodus user.

• Updated to SH 1.2.0 coding methods, means it now requires at least SH 1.2.0
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Guilty Spark
Old 08-20-2008 , 00:28   Re: The Tick
Reply With Quote #22

Whoever came up with this new method must be hella sexy.
Superhero Mod ([S0|0]) - 63.209.37.33:27015
[IMG]http://img157.**************/img157/1031/guiltyspark2tn9.png[/IMG]
Send a message via AIM to Guilty Spark
JesusLtu
Old 06-21-2009 , 16:12   Re: The Tick
Reply With Quote #23

//AMXXPC compile.exe
// by the AMX Mod X Dev Team

//// sh_thetick.sma
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ include\superheromod.inc(199) : error 070: rational number support was not enabled
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ include\superheromod.inc(307) : error 017: undefined symbol "set_task"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ include\superheromod.inc(442) : error 017: undefined symbol "get_cvar_num"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ include\superheromod.inc(449) : error 017: undefined symbol "get_user_name"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ include\superheromod.inc(450) : error 017: undefined symbol "get_user_authid"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ include\superheromod.inc(451) : error 017: undefined symbol "get_user_userid"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ include\superheromod.inc(452) : error 017: undefined symbol "format"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ include\superheromod.inc(455) : error 017: undefined symbol "copy"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ include\superheromod.inc(45 : error 017: undefined symbol "strlen"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ include\superheromod.inc(464) : error 017: undefined symbol "format"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ include\superheromod.inc(465) : error 017: undefined symbol "server_print"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ include\superheromod.inc(466) : error 017: undefined symbol "log_message"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ sh_thetick.sma(37) : error 017: undefined symbol "register_plugin"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ sh_thetick.sma(40) : error 017: undefined symbol "register_cvar"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ sh_thetick.sma(43) : error 017: undefined symbol "sh_create_hero"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ sh_thetick.sma(44) : error 017: undefined symbol "sh_set_hero_info"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ sh_thetick.sma(46) : error 017: undefined symbol "RegisterHam"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ sh_thetick.sma(46) : warning 215: expression has no effect
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ sh_thetick.sma(46) : warning 215: expression has no effect
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ sh_thetick.sma(46) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ sh_thetick.sma(46) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
// C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ sh_thetick.sma(46) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 20 Errors.
// Could not locate output file C:\Program Files\Valve\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ compiled\sh_thetick.amx (compile failed).
//
// Compilation Time: 0,05 sec
// ----------------------------------------

// File not found.

Getting this. What's wrong?

+Karma if I helped you!
Send a message via Yahoo to JesusLtu Send a message via Skype™ to JesusLtu
Tdc
Old 06-26-2009 , 06:20   Re: The Tick
Reply With Quote #24

Lol, pwnd :p
Jk ;)
Ehm did you edit something in the .sma?
SuperHero Moderator
Old 06-26-2009 , 19:07   Re: The Tick
Reply With Quote #25

No... he has no include files from amxx, he is trying to compile with just sh ones.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
madjaxed
Old 07-20-2009 , 17:29   Re: The Tick
Reply With Quote #26

vittu, I have a problem.I have downloaded a plug-in but a server at start gives out an error (I have checked up because of it). When I have downloaded a source code and compile it (changing nothing), the hero simply does not work.
And I was guarded still with that the plug-in weighs 1.9 mbyte
Tell me in what an error?

Sorry for my very bad English

Last edited by madjaxed; 07-21-2009 at 11:52.
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 07-20-2009 , 21:08   Re: The Tick
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjaxed View Post
plug-in weighs 1.9 mbyte
That would only happen if you care using the forums "Get Plugin".

This hero works just fine as long as you are running SuperHero Mod 1.2.0 or higher and did not download it from "Get Plugin".

You can either download the sma and compile it locally or use the webcompiler here which should work fine as well and then upload the amxx file it creates to your server.
madjaxed
Old 07-21-2009 , 11:48   Re: The Tick
Reply With Quote #28

In last my post I have told that
Quote:
When I have downloaded a source code and compile it (changing nothing), the hero simply does not work.
Can you give me a working plug-in please

Last edited by madjaxed; 07-22-2009 at 05:11.
Lepump1
Old 02-24-2010 , 08:06   Re: The Tick
Reply With Quote #29

Could you compile this for 1.80e ?
Jelle
[b]MOAR CANDY[/b]
Old 02-24-2010 , 08:11   Re: The Tick
Reply With Quote #30

This can no longer be compiled for 1.18. Upgrade your sh version to use it.