Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

AutoBunny Top

Post New Thread Reply   

Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-22-2018 , 09:24   Re: AutoBunny Top
Reply With Quote #11

Which players will get the ability to have bunnyhop? Admins, best 15 players, worst players, new players or what else?
Old 05-22-2018 , 13:59   Re: AutoBunny Top
Reply With Quote #12

All players in the server, while the runs stats don't get mixed into top pro if anyone actives the autobunny plugin (I didn't downloaded any yet) these stats could be erased or stored in top nub. That's ok in this early instance.
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-22-2018 , 14:16   Re: AutoBunny Top
Reply With Quote #13

I did some thinking and here's my result.
Store all players who have bunny ability to an external/other database.
This brings a factor: Ranks will never change.
Until the cvar changes ranks won't never change. Pro stats will stay the same.
You'll also get many data corrupts due to checking every round start if player is a bunnyhoper, freeze stats for one side and activate another. Merely ending up with unwanted stuff you have to face in the near future.
Old 05-22-2018 , 15:51   Re: AutoBunny Top
Reply With Quote #14

Here is the problem with this idea. When you hit the start button, a timer starts this log the time and save it later on a top table when you hit end button thanks to prokreedz.amxx so an external database only would double te tops one for the prokreedz top another for the bunny database. Since Im an active admin I think that now I could search just for an autobunny plugin and add it somekind automessage with "say %playername% AB activated" a plugin to log all chat in the day search for users that used it and delete manually their tops saves.
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-22-2018 , 17:03   Re: AutoBunny Top
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by warps013 View Post
Here is the problem with this idea. When you hit the start button, a timer starts this log the time and save it later on a top table when you hit end button thanks to prokreedz.amxx so an external database only would double te tops one for the prokreedz top another for the bunny database. Since Im an active admin I think that now I could search just for an autobunny plugin and add it somekind automessage with "say %playername% AB activated" a plugin to log all chat in the day search for users that used it and delete manually their tops saves.
Since you're referring to this case, then 4 storages hold both pros(AB & not) & nubbies(AB & not).
I recpmmend you to stop using noob system because it puts them to shame.

- That is a bad way, I recommend creating a "ghost wall". One for the start timer and one of the end timer. Both placed on the entrance and exit(wayins and wayouts).
Old 05-22-2018 , 20:31   Re: AutoBunny Top
Reply With Quote #16

Hey I dont know how to scrip anything even a Hello World lol, so Im searching how to do it. What do you recommend me? I just want to add to a preexisting .sma something like add a /command that activates the plugin and a when it's on Say "PLAYERNAME command on)

Last edited by warps013; 05-22-2018 at 22:04.
karimoo97
Old 05-22-2018 , 22:03   Re: AutoBunny Top
Reply With Quote #17

maybe you can use this code that the alliedmodders provided me to black list players from a plugin,maybe check if they are using bhop and black list them ? I can't code,i'm just trying to give you an idea.

idea 2 : edit the autobhop plugin so that anyone that uses it has [BHOP] in his nick and black list the player with [bhop] in the ranking plugin ? am i retarded ? i think so

Good luck

Last edited by karimoo97; 05-22-2018 at 22:43.
warps013
Old 05-22-2018 , 22:32   Re: AutoBunny Top
Reply With Quote #18

It's a great idea that I could implemate too. But I think that in this case Im going to search in how create a custom menu since if I blacklist them in the "rank" plugin they will loose the checkpoints and gocheckpoints (and for big maps that would be horribly and desesperating hahah)

My new idea is create a custom menu with
1. KREEDZ Menu
2. AutoBhop

When 1 open the prokreedz.amxx menu when 2 activates the autobhop plugins plus a say "%nick% ABhop On. So later with the savelogchat.amxx I search and delete this ranks runs stats

Last edited by warps013; 05-22-2018 at 22:36.