Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Hero: Great ([SN]KyLava / brenu)

Post New Thread Reply   

The Art of War
Veteran Member
Old 07-26-2011 , 14:44   Re: Hero: Great ([SN]KyLava / brenu)
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dog View Post
he did post in the new submission thread, vittu(or some other mod) moved it.
Arha well sorry I've been away for a couple of days and I did actually look but I didn't see the "redirection" telltale sign, oh well.

@OP: Well I didn't test it but I take Jelle for his word..
Old 07-26-2011 , 17:35   Re: Hero: Great ([SN]KyLava / brenu)
Reply With Quote #12

All I can say is at least you didn't do something stupid like give it 10,000 hp, lvl 64, etc...

That being said this is an extremely simple hero to create and should not be posted as there nothing here that has not been done before. I usually don't even reply to these type of posts I usually just trash them for unoriginality. These types of heroes should be kept to ones self when learning or for ones own server. Main reason being we'd get a million of these if they were allowed, when someone could simply change a cvar and make it exactly as another it be pointless.

Will be trashed shortly...
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
brenu
Old 07-27-2011 , 12:07   Re: Hero: Great ([SN]KyLava / brenu)
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu View Post
All I can say is at least you didn't do something stupid like give it 10,000 hp, lvl 64, etc...

That being said this is an extremely simple hero to create and should not be posted as there nothing here that has not been done before. I usually don't even reply to these type of posts I usually just trash them for unoriginality. These types of heroes should be kept to ones self when learning or for ones own server. Main reason being we'd get a million of these if they were allowed, when someone could simply change a cvar and make it exactly as another it be pointless.

Will be trashed shortly...
Yeah, But if i add anything new for all heroes, i need to post it again in new submissions or someone will move to approved heroes?
Send a message via MSN to brenu