Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 06-07-2011 , 21:08   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #881

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue zebra View Post
Hi.
Can you remove the standard game messages? Now the chat message seems like this:

Code:
[AFK Manager] [O.S.I] Alef was moved to spectate for being AFK too long.
[O.S.I] Alef is joining the Spectators
This is enough:

Code:
[AFK Manager] [O.S.I] Alef was moved to spectate for being AFK too long.
And can you do to disable the log entries? These unnecessary entries in the log files?
Not sure about removing game messages.

There are already various log options?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 06-07-2011 , 21:14   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #882

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTSCS View Post
Not sure if this has been addressed or brought up before, but when a person is in spectate when the number of people needed to activate the plugin is not achieved yet (4 people playing, 1 in spectate), and then that number of players is achieved (in my case 6 people), the person sitting in spectate can stay there forever...

I'm guessing a timer is created when the person goes to spectate once the plugin is activated... if the person goes to spectate before the plugin is activated, the plugin doesn't check their status and kick them after X seconds.
Interesting, can you replicate this? Because I don't see how this would be possible?

The only scenarios would be:

The plugin is disabled.
The plugin is set to move to spectator only, no kick.
The player is immune?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-07-2011 , 21:44   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #883

Yes, able to replicate time and time again - admins complain about it... I just tell them to kick the spectators if they aren't auto kicked... but I would think the plugin should handle it, but maybe it's just a loop hole.

4 players, one goes spec, so 3 players and 1 spectator, then while the 1 in spec sits there (not getting kicked because the 6 player limit hasn't been reached yet), 5 other join bringing the player total to 8 players 1 spectator. After 10-15 minutes, the 1 spectator remains (and no, he doesn't have immunity)...

Here's my config
Code:
// This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.3.6)
// ConVars for plugin "afk_manager.smx"

// Admin Flag for immunity? Leave Blank for any flag.
// -
// Default: ""
sm_afk_admins_flag "b"

// Should admins be immune to the AFK Manager? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = COMPLETE IMMUNITY, 2 = KICK IMMUNITY, 3 = MOVE IMMUNITY]
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_afk_admins_immune "2"

// Is the AFK manager enabled or disabled? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_afk_enable "1"

// Should the AFK manager exclude checking dead players? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_afk_exclude_dead "0"

// Minimum number of connected clients required for AFK kick to be enabled.
// -
// Default: "6"
sm_afk_kick_min_players "6"

// Should the AFK Manager kick AFK clients? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = KICK ALL, 2 = ALL EXCEPT SPECTATORS, 3 = SPECTATORS ONLY]
// -
sm_afk_kick_players "1"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being kicked. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 120.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "120.0"
sm_afk_kick_time "360.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being kicked for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "30.0"
sm_afk_kick_warn_time "60.0"

// Threshold for amount of movement required to mark a player as AFK. [0 = NONE, DEFAULT: 30.0]
// -
sm_afk_location_threshold "30.0"

// Should the AFK manager log warning messages. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_warnings "0"

// Minimum number of connected clients required for AFK move to be enabled.
// -
// Default: "4"
sm_afk_move_min_players "4"

// Should the AFK Manager move AFK clients to spectator team? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
sm_afk_move_spec "1"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being moved to spectator. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 60.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "60.0"
sm_afk_move_time "240.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being moved for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
sm_afk_move_warn_time "60.0"

// Should the AFK manager warn team 0 (Usually unassigned) players? (Disabling may not work for some games) [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_move_warn_unassigned "1"

// Time in seconds (total) that player should have moved from their spawn position. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 20.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "20.0"
sm_afk_spawn_time "45.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned for being AFK in spawn. [DEFAULT: 15.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "15.0"
sm_afk_spawn_warn_time "30.0"

// Current version of the AFK Manager
// -
// Default: "3.3.0"
sm_afkm_version "3.3.0"
snelvuur
Veteran Member
Old 06-08-2011 , 02:51   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #884

@r3dw3r3w0lf:

L 05/28/2011 - 13:12:12: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "Disabled\afk_manager.smx":
Just to make sure, you do know that it shows "Disabled\afk_manager.smx" right? Not that you have it loaded 2x by accident.
Veteran Member
Old 06-09-2011 , 19:13   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #885

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTSCS View Post
Yes, able to replicate time and time again - admins complain about it... I just tell them to kick the spectators if they aren't auto kicked... but I would think the plugin should handle it, but maybe it's just a loop hole.

4 players, one goes spec, so 3 players and 1 spectator, then while the 1 in spec sits there (not getting kicked because the 6 player limit hasn't been reached yet), 5 other join bringing the player total to 8 players 1 spectator. After 10-15 minutes, the 1 spectator remains (and no, he doesn't have immunity)...

Here's my config
Code:
And this person I assume does not have the Admin flag "b" which is immune to kick?

If so can you send me a pm and do you have enough people to replicate this so we can test, also have you tried replicating this using bots to increase player counts?

// This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.3.6)
// ConVars for plugin "afk_manager.smx"

// Admin Flag for immunity? Leave Blank for any flag.
// -
// Default: ""
sm_afk_admins_flag "b"

// Should admins be immune to the AFK Manager? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = COMPLETE IMMUNITY, 2 = KICK IMMUNITY, 3 = MOVE IMMUNITY]
// -
sm_afk_admins_immune "2"

// Is the AFK manager enabled or disabled? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_afk_enable "1"

// Should the AFK manager exclude checking dead players? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_afk_exclude_dead "0"

// Minimum number of connected clients required for AFK kick to be enabled.
// -
// Default: "6"
sm_afk_kick_min_players "6"

// Should the AFK Manager kick AFK clients? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = KICK ALL, 2 = ALL EXCEPT SPECTATORS, 3 = SPECTATORS ONLY]
// -
sm_afk_kick_players "1"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being kicked. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 120.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "120.0"
sm_afk_kick_time "360.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being kicked for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
sm_afk_kick_warn_time "60.0"

// Threshold for amount of movement required to mark a player as AFK. [0 = NONE, DEFAULT: 30.0]
// -
sm_afk_location_threshold "30.0"

// Should the AFK manager log warning messages. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_warnings "0"

// Minimum number of connected clients required for AFK move to be enabled.
// -
// Default: "4"
sm_afk_move_min_players "4"

// Should the AFK Manager move AFK clients to spectator team? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
sm_afk_move_spec "1"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being moved to spectator. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 60.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "60.0"
sm_afk_move_time "240.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being moved for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
sm_afk_move_warn_time "60.0"

// Should the AFK manager warn team 0 (Usually unassigned) players? (Disabling may not work for some games) [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_move_warn_unassigned "1"

// Time in seconds (total) that player should have moved from their spawn position. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 20.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "20.0"
sm_afk_spawn_time "45.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned for being AFK in spawn. [DEFAULT: 15.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "15.0"
sm_afk_spawn_warn_time "30.0"

// Current version of the AFK Manager
// -
// Default: "3.3.0"
sm_afkm_version "3.3.0"
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 06-09-2011 , 19:14   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #886

Quote:
Originally Posted by snelvuur View Post
@r3dw3r3w0lf:

L 05/28/2011 - 13:12:12: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "Disabled\afk_manager.smx":
Just to make sure, you do know that it shows "Disabled\afk_manager.smx" right? Not that you have it loaded 2x by accident.
Nice catch, the line numbers are not matching, so either he needs to save the source and post it or something because I have no idea currently how the numbers are not matching up unless it's an old version or not downloading properly.
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-09-2011 , 22:04   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #887

I'll see if we can test this on the weekend
blue zebra
BANNED
Old 06-10-2011 , 09:10   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #888

Rothgar.
I think the game messages are removables. Like in the connect announce plugin (sm).
That plugin can remove the standard login messages.
Sorry for my english.
Arcy
Old 06-16-2011 , 10:28   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #889

Well there is a bug, when a player joins spectator just before the ending vote(he can't move his mouse), so about 2 rounds till the end, the map will change and that man can sit in spectator forever.

michcio
Old 06-19-2011 , 18:41   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #890

weird bug I've set the sm_afk_exclude_dead CVAR to 1 and some dead players are set to spec but some are not :S what could cause this problem? :O