Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

!! ATTENTION !! Read this Before Posting a New Thread

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

abdul-rehman
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2011 , 09:58   !! ATTENTION !! Read this Before Posting a New Thread

I have seen alot of people Not posting in the correct ZP's Sub-Forums alot of times
  • Always read these Global Forum Rules
  • Make sure you read ZP's FAQ which may answer your question, before you post a thread regarding that question
  • Always Search for an answer to your question before posting a new thread. Also if your searching for a plugin than make sure to check this first.
  • Post your thread in above 5 sub-forums that you see, make sure to fit your thread in the correct sub-forum
  • Only post a thread in the main forum if your thread doesnt matches any of the sub-forums above
  • Only post threads in the ZP forum/sub-forums if they are related to the ZP forum in a sensible way. Threads which arent related to ZP will not be entertained and will be locked/deleted.
  • Use English. Dont communicate with other known members in some other language. If you dont know english then how will you understand all these rules
  • Dont post Plugins that give errors upon compilation or those which already exist. Also Read This Before Posting New Plugins.
  • Dont be disrespectful to any member, specially a moderator because they have a great responsiblity on thier shoulders
  • Posting useless comments which are not related to the thread in any way will not be tolerated and will be deleted once seen.

My Plugins For ZP

Inactive due to College and Studies

Last edited by abdul-rehman; 07-23-2011 at 15:46.
Send a message via Yahoo to abdul-rehman Send a message via Skype™ to abdul-rehman
Old 07-23-2011, 10:02
jc980
This message has been deleted by bibu.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:05
abdul-rehman
This message has been deleted by abdul-rehman.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:13
jc980
This message has been deleted by bibu.
Dolph_Ziggler
BANNED
Old 07-23-2011 , 12:31   Re: !! ATTENTION !! Read this Before Posting a New Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc980 View Post
Also,

This Must Be Always A Sticky.

Have Other People Translate This Into Their Common Language, For Others To Read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc980 View Post
Another Thing.

Dont Be Mad About Moderators Closing Your Thread.

Dont Be Disrespectful To Our AWESOME ( You've Got To Be Kidding Me ) Moderators Here, Because They Keep The Forum Of ZP CLEAN! ( I Didnt Get That Last Word )

LOL Just Kidding On The AWESOME And CLEAN Part.
@jc980 :Please Don't Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Single Word
Send a message via MSN to Dolph_Ziggler
Gam3ronE
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-23-2011 , 14:20   Re: !! ATTENTION !! Read this Before Posting a New Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph_Ziggler View Post
@jc980 :Please Don't Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Single Word
Wow. I agree with Dolph. It's Retarded To Make Every First Letter Of Each Word A Capital Letter. It's just another 8-12 year old method of trying to look clever (sometimes stretching to 15 year old's). When in reality it's ludicrous and ironically stupid. These "methods" also include using colours, bold and custom font - on every single post. It's actually harder to read, for someone like me who reads books but actually does a lot of reading in general and is adapted to reading normal writing.

Yes this thread should be a sticky. Forum rules for this section would also be a good idea. One rule could be, no useless posts, only post if completely necessary; these posts should be deleted and the user must be warned. I think many people are getting tired of people like Dolph posting in every possible opportunity to rank up their title to Veteran Member.

Last edited by Gam3ronE; 07-23-2011 at 14:28.
Old 07-23-2011, 15:16
XINLEI
This message has been deleted by bibu. Reason: Spam
Excalibur.007
Veteran Member
Old 07-24-2011 , 08:04   Re: !! ATTENTION !! Read this Before Posting a New Thread

Who wants this stickied? I'll wait for members posts before finalizing.
bibu
Veteran Member
Old 07-24-2011 , 08:40   Re: !! ATTENTION !! Read this Before Posting a New Thread

Sure it should. But I can't do it
Old 07-24-2011, 09:03
jc980
This message has been deleted by bibu. Reason: Don't go Off-Topic.
NiHiLaNTh
Way Past Expiration
Old 07-24-2011 , 14:58   Re: !! ATTENTION !! Read this Before Posting a New Thread

Quote:
Use English. Dont communicate with other known members in some other language. If you dont know english then how will you understand all these rules
Correction: use English as main language.It shouldn't be prohibited to use any other language.

Send a message via Skype™ to NiHiLaNTh
Closed Thread