Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Superhero: Source Development Release!

Post New Thread Reply   

micke1101
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2008 , 01:56   Re: Superhero: Source Development Release!
Reply With Quote #31

i tried sourcemod but i think something was bad and i took the metamod thing.
plz can anybody send links to make littel more easy and explain.....and i +karma if help is working
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2008 , 11:36   Re: Superhero: Source Development Release!
Reply With Quote #32

You need Metamod:Source + Sourcemod + SH:Source if you use Counterstrike Source.

You need Metamod + Amx Mod X + SH Mod if you use Counterstrike 1.6/CZ.

You CAN'T use Metamod:Source, Sourcemod or SH:Source with Counterstrike 1.6/CZ.
You CAN'T use Metamod, Amx Mod X or SH Mod with Counterstrike 1.6/CZ.

If you use Counterstrike 1.6/CZ you have to scroll a bit up and you'll see a subforum called SuperHero Mod in the High-Traffic Plugins of Amx Mod X.
micke1101
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2008 , 13:53   Re: Superhero: Source Development Release!
Reply With Quote #33

nvm no i know how to install but now is the questions i have to you where is the "cvars file" cause there is know shconfig.cfg and is there a command to make sommone admin? do i have to write in it all the time?

edit

when i try to compile sh_superman.sp it says "fatal error 120: cannot read from file: "SHSource/SHSource_Interface.inc"
so i think my compiler is cp here is where my SHSource_Interface.inc is
Quote:
C:\Program\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\********\sou rce dedicated server\cstrike\addons\sourcemod\scripting\SHS ource\SHSource_Interface.inc

Last edited by micke1101; 04-12-2008 at 07:22.
micke1101
Veteran Member
Old 04-12-2008 , 08:31   Re: Superhero: Source Development Release!
Reply With Quote #34

if there going to be an update on this i suggest you make it show what heroes is on what power (bind heroes) and how mush xp you got and i founded that about cvars

edit

the xp shows just some times and is there a new command to bind powers cause batgirl dosent work and when i give lvl all heroes are reseted and the xp dosent follows the lvls i can set someone to lvl 18 then he have to gain xp to lvl 19 from 0

Last edited by micke1101; 04-12-2008 at 09:01.
Diablo the Drunk
Old 05-23-2008 , 10:02   Re: Superhero: Source Development Release!
Reply With Quote #35

i have all the heroes compiled and they work good send a msg and i can send them to u and show you where to put them. if AM dont mind.

also i still cant save xp so i took heroes off. is any one else having problems with xp saving
Any help would be real cool thanks
Thehell
Old 05-25-2008 , 07:24   Re: Superhero: Source Development Release!
Reply With Quote #36

I think it's dead...... pimpingjuice last activity was 02/03 so .......
wing_hk
Old 08-02-2008 , 16:22   Re: Superhero: Source Development Release!
Reply With Quote #37

Is SH:Source only for CSS/CZ ? Can it works in HL2Coop/HL2DM? Is there any important bug in current release? I hope try it first..
Old 08-20-2008 , 14:26   Re: Superhero: Source Development Release!
Reply With Quote #38

plz help i have no idea wht to do.i am new to this stuff plz help
Krillin
Old 04-01-2009 , 16:19   Re: Superhero: Source Development Release!
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKaitou View Post
And where do you see a .exe file? The SH:S download does not contain any .exe file(s)
When we attempted to install this on our Linux box about a year ago when I made that posting about linux being left out, we got to the install point of adding the Heroes to the plugin. We were unable to do so due to the fact the compiler was an .EXE file, which doesn't work in Linux!

Do you even know what Linux looks like by chance? (Just curious) Cause by this response you gave, you are clueless windows user.

Krillin

Over all.

YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 04-01-2009 , 23:19   Re: Superhero: Source Development Release!
Reply With Quote #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillin View Post
When we attempted to install this on our Linux box about a year ago when I made that posting about linux being left out, we got to the install point of adding the Heroes to the plugin. We were unable to do so due to the fact the compiler was an .EXE file, which doesn't work in Linux!

Do you even know what Linux looks like by chance? (Just curious) Cause by this response you gave, you are clueless windows user.

Krillin

Over all.
I stand by my answer. The SH:S download (found in this thread, which has not changed since Jul 2007 btw) does NOT include an EXE file. The SM download does, but the SH:S download does not. If I remember correctly, the Linux builds of SM always had the spcomp file for Linux included, the Windows download may have included both as well (can't remember on the Windows one). It was well over a year ago, so downloading the build that was available during that time will be difficult.

Yes I do know what Linux is, I have a Linux VPS that I use. My webhost is also on Linux and I made a custom web compiler for it recently, so I believe I am familiar with the basic functions of Linux at least.

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).