Post New Thread Reply   

Kirk_yang
BANNED
Old 05-15-2009 , 11:27   [L4d] what to download to left 8 dead
Reply With Quote #1

left 8 dead

you could also do 16 players maxed out
could max it to 14 if u want

=l4d test #4 the latest test of "DDR Khat" is the most functionable and most playable http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...&postcount=176

=l4dhax is needed to spawn bots when u are playing more than 8
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...50&postcount=1

=[extension] l4dToolz made by "ivaislopi" this plugin is playable could max your player to 8 12 14 16 to be seen in lobby
for 12 and 14 http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...1&postcount=41
for 8 and 16 http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...69&postcount=1

=also ivaislopi server.dll and engine.dll pick whatever you want its depending in your game

=l4d take over a bot created by "Matthias Vance" i am using it , it depends on you if u don't want but i want it if someone dies but you have extra bots there u can just takeover the bot and play again http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...58&postcount=1

preparation for game so your all by yourself go to your console or srcds.exe console tab ,, and type mp_gamemode "versus,coop,survival"
also type sm_l8d_gmode "versus,coop,survival"
so after u pick what game mode u like u can start your game
versus
after starting and many people are joining if your a survivor and its full people will join u and bots will auto spawn and newcomer will take over it ,u can start your game
"coop"
for coop if your max player capacity is only 14 or 16 u need to do the two style of adding bots
when your below 8 u can just type !addbot up to 8x if u are above 8 player(bots) u can type sm_l4dbot in your console and wait for the i am not real to become their survivor names ( francis, louis, zoey ,bill) and after that ask the spectator to type !joingame in chat box remember u must activate l8d ,,activate l8d by typing !l8d_enable in chat box
"survival"
its like coop repeat the instruction ^
but after you type mp_gamemode survival and sm_l8d_gmode survival you need to callvote change chapter and pick your map

all credits are for the maker of the plugins i just post this guide so people don't get tired reading all the pages

i hope for + karma

Last edited by Kirk_yang; 05-20-2009 at 02:00. Reason: wrong spelling making shortcut
SAMURAI16
BANNED
Old 05-15-2009 , 11:28   Re: [L4d] what to download to left 8 dead
Reply With Quote #2

wrong forum
- moved
Send a message via MSN to SAMURAI16
HL-SDK
Old 05-15-2009 , 19:00   Re: [L4d] what to download to left 8 dead
Reply With Quote #3

I think this is a tutorial, but it doesn't help me much. In all my years of schooling, I never new "U" was a word and that punctuation doesn't make a difference.

I can not read this, even though I would like to. Even for people who post here who do not speak english as a primary language have the courtesy to take a minute and make their input readable.
Kirk_yang
BANNED
Old 05-16-2009 , 09:20   Re: [L4d] what to download to left 8 dead
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HL-SDK View Post
I think this is a tutorial, but it doesn't help me much. In all my years of schooling, I never new "U" was a word and that punctuation doesn't make a difference.

I can not read this, even though I would like to. Even for people who post here who do not speak english as a primary language have the courtesy to take a minute and make their input readable.
Why the heck are u so rude? ,this how i type, there's no rules in the forum that u cant type shortcut why how do u read u is it you??? and whats ur problem?? im helping others isnt that allowed???? woah what a member are u? all the people here are so rude when i asking for help they will put - karma on me, like whoever need the karma for? if u giving ur opinion i have my own life so "itikom mo yang bibig mo at magmura ka nalang sa nanay mo putang ina mo"
teddyruxpin
Overseer of lost packets
Old 05-16-2009 , 15:32   Re: [L4d] what to download to left 8 dead
Reply With Quote #5

Translation: Filipino » English

yang mouth close to you and scold you about the mother you're like putang

My Crappy Plugins: SuperBuilds, Parent Buildables,
L4D Player Info
HL-SDK
Old 05-16-2009 , 17:33   Re: [L4d] what to download to left 8 dead
Reply With Quote #6

Thanks teddy, I didn't know what language that was coming from. I'm still kind of confused.

Either way... Admin, was this moved from tutorials by any chance?
Kirk_yang
BANNED
Old 05-17-2009 , 02:10   Re: [L4d] what to download to left 8 dead
Reply With Quote #7

nice lol may pinoy din dito or translation lang
CI2az
Old 05-19-2009 , 11:31   Re: [L4d] what to download to left 8 dead
Reply With Quote #8

Is there not a better tutorial on this setup for L8D.. everyone one of them I try to read are done in this format.. unreadable..

Not to sound rude or anything.. I realize help is what you were trying to do, and I can appreciate that..

One major problem tho is no one can understand what you are typing, so it doesnt completely help them.

For example: If I didn't already know better, I would have typed this in and just kept pulling my hair out.. but from setting up servers for a LONG time now.. I kinda caught on.. but others will not...

This line: mp_gamemode ur "versus,coop,survival"

Now... for one.. the "ur" does not go in there... why you said it in that line, I am not sure.. but it does not belong there...
Secondly: For a rookie... they would also type the quotation marks in there... not a good idea...

Basically bro.. your thought and attempt is quite awesome... but if you could spell it out to where even a 6 year old can read it, then you would be an even GREATER help to the community.

Lastly... L8D is still not working for me and I am still pulling my face off trying to figure it out.

Last edited by CI2az; 05-19-2009 at 11:39.
HL-SDK
Old 05-19-2009 , 13:51   Re: [L4d] what to download to left 8 dead
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CI2az View Post
Is there not a better tutorial on this setup for L8D.. everyone one of them I try to read are done in this format.. unreadable..
Not L8D, but I can have you playing with 8 or more people if that is what you fancy! (Note: what I am about to post is not L8D)
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=92663

I hope that you find it readable and that it helps you get where you want to go.
Kirk_yang
BANNED
Old 05-20-2009 , 02:01   Re: [L4d] what to download to left 8 dead
Reply With Quote #10

there is that ok just take your time to read dont be an old who are always tired of reading words