Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

An application for a contribution paid.

Post New Thread Reply   

matadordoolimpo
BANNED
Old 05-28-2018 , 01:08   An application for a contribution paid.
Reply With Quote #1

Hello everyone, it has been a long time since I worked with plugins and mods because of my daily work routine and studies, previously I could create servers for any game without problems, but for being away from that work for more than 5 years, I have difficulty remembering even simple things, so you have an idea, I work more than 100km from my house, so I do not have much time to dedicate myself.
I make this post to look for someone who is in total control of the source plugins to be able to mount some servers for my small project, there are 7 servers in total, all the games are already known, and I am willing to contribute with the desired value, I am with a little fear of this posting is not well accepted by the moderator, and so I will not send my contact nor I will quote values, but if someone is willing, please do not hesitate to respond

I have been a frequent donor to the community, even with little, because I admire the work done here, now occasionally I cooperate because of my inactivity, but in case some responsible person wants to help me or even someone with good intentions for the community, I will be happy in make a generous donation to it. And I hope I will not be severely penalized for this post.
Send a message via ICQ to matadordoolimpo Send a message via AIM to matadordoolimpo Send a message via Yahoo to matadordoolimpo Send a message via Skype™ to matadordoolimpo
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-28-2018 , 03:57   Re: An application for a contribution paid.
Reply With Quote #2

If you're looking to hire someone for projects/plugins/etc., you should make a post here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60 or request your thread to be moved and make it more detailed with payment and what you want from the individual.
matadordoolimpo
BANNED
Old 05-28-2018 , 20:40   Re: An application for a contribution paid.
Reply With Quote #3

Okay, thank you so much for helping me.
Send a message via ICQ to matadordoolimpo Send a message via AIM to matadordoolimpo Send a message via Yahoo to matadordoolimpo Send a message via Skype™ to matadordoolimpo