Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

★★★ [CS 1.6] Dias’s Ultimate Plugin Pack (100 Plugins) ★★★

Post New Thread Reply   

pYr0clr
BANNED
Old 05-24-2017 , 05:17   Re: ★★★ [CS 1.6] Dias’s Ultimate Plugin Pack (100 Plugins) ★★★
Reply With Quote #21

What do i need to edit in sma file of weapons to make it work on zombie plague to appear in extra items???
Send a message via ICQ to pYr0clr Send a message via AIM to pYr0clr Send a message via Yahoo to pYr0clr Send a message via Skype™ to pYr0clr
pYr0clr
BANNED
Old 05-24-2017 , 05:18   Re: ★★★ [CS 1.6] Dias’s Ultimate Plugin Pack (100 Plugins) ★★★
Reply With Quote #22

What do i need to edit in sma file of weapons to make the weapon appear in extra items of zombie plague mod
Send a message via ICQ to pYr0clr Send a message via AIM to pYr0clr Send a message via Yahoo to pYr0clr Send a message via Skype™ to pYr0clr
luciaus18
Old 01-09-2019 , 15:09   Re: ★★★ [CS 1.6] Dias’s Ultimate Plugin Pack (100 Plugins) ★★★
Reply With Quote #23

Hi! What supernatural do? From fun stuff. Thank you!
Old 06-24-2019, 11:35
HishamGamer
This message has been deleted by HishamGamer. Reason: nothing.
HishamGamer
Old 06-29-2019 , 02:48   Re: ★★★ [CS 1.6] Dias’s Ultimate Plugin Pack (100 Plugins) ★★★
Reply With Quote #24

R.I.P

Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
-Og Mandino

burakxd383
Old 11-28-2019 , 10:24   Re: ★★★ [CS 1.6] Dias’s Ultimate Plugin Pack (100 Plugins) ★★★
Reply With Quote #25

i have some errors zevo_register_zombie class errors on console zombie evolution
f0rrest
Old 05-08-2022 , 09:53   Re: ★★★ [CS 1.6] Dias’s Ultimate Plugin Pack (100 Plugins) ★★★
Reply With Quote #26

hello.
i really aprechiate you effort
but i have a problem
when i instal the weapon plugins normally and i tryed them their animations are massed up
like reloading animation for a shooting one
and the sounds are just like the vanilla cs
can you help me ??
GlobalPlague
Old 05-09-2022 , 09:14   Re: ★★★ [CS 1.6] Dias’s Ultimate Plugin Pack (100 Plugins) ★★★
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by f0rrest View Post
hello.
i really aprechiate you effort
but i have a problem
when i instal the weapon plugins normally and i tryed them their animations are massed up
like reloading animation for a shooting one
and the sounds are just like the vanilla cs
can you help me ??
Be more specific. What plugin is causing the problem? And what do you mean by "sounds are just like the vanilla cs"? Sounds are the way they are, and this can't be changed, unless you add alternative sounds with better quality. If the sounds don't have problems, but your computer produces them with problems, then you may have problems with your sound drivers.

Last edited by GlobalPlague; 05-09-2022 at 09:14.
f0rrest
Old 05-09-2022 , 10:06   Re: ★★★ [CS 1.6] Dias’s Ultimate Plugin Pack (100 Plugins) ★★★
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPlague View Post
Be more specific. What plugin is causing the problem? And what do you mean by "sounds are just like the vanilla cs"? Sounds are the way they are, and this can't be changed, unless you add alternative sounds with better quality. If the sounds don't have problems, but your computer produces them with problems, then you may have problems with your sound drivers.
check this video i recorded to understand more : https://www.veed.io/view/7357035f-82...ingWidget=true
plugin name is CSO_Janus7.sma
complied into amxx with the complier in the game files
and it filling my consol with error message saying :"no model -1!"

note : the video freezez at begining but u can still see the problem
i hope you help me