Originally Posted by sneaK
Stupid question, are you sure the map is setting the cvar directly? Possibly another config (gamemode_*.cfg)?
I assume it is being set correctly, because:
- console is echoing the correct value but the player is spawning without armor
- It's a competitive server, and I set the cvar initially in gamemode_competitive_server.cfg.
- gamemode_competitive_server.cfg is not executing any other configs.
- GameModes_Server.txt has only "exec" "server.cfg"
- server.cfg is not executing any other configs.
- I receive free armor on other maps.
If you could possibly throw a stripper dump of the map here that would help.
I actually have no idea what these words mean haha. But here is a link to the map if it helps. https://gamebanana.com/maps/187451
EDIT2: Tried it with aim_redline
as well. No armor.
EDIT: I was trying it on my private server (which is competitive game mode), but there is also a workshop map
I've been wanting to put on my aim deathmatch server. This workshop maps unfortunately sets a 1:00 round time, which sucks for deathmatch. I set mp_roundtime (and the other two roundtime cvars) both to 0, and the workshop map is still overriding the round time.