Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

I Need plugin (Revive All players if CT-team empty or have only 1 player who is afk)

Post New Thread Reply   

BlacK_JaguaR
Old 06-18-2021 , 06:46   I Need plugin (Revive All players if CT-team empty or have only 1 player who is afk)
Reply With Quote #1

I need plugin for jailbreak server. For revive all players if ct team empty 20sec. or more. Or if have only 1 player which afk more than 30 second. Server will automaticaly revive all players.

The first task that the plugin will do, is check every 20 seconds that there are players in the CT team or not, if CT team is empty more than 20 second or have only One player which afk more than 30 second, the server will automatically revive all players, and plugin will print message in chat
"All players will revived, because CT team is empty or CT have 1 player which long time afk!"

The reason I think this plugin is necessary for automatic resuscitation (Revive all players), if the ct team is empty for more than 20 seconds is because it is constant and every day happens on my server to playing players which afk, everyone is afk. And then he waits infinitely for the round to end, which never ends. Because CT Team is Empty, player who is join in server which ct team empty or ct have only one player which afk. This player or all other dead player will wait at infinity to round End. But in this moment, round end is imposible and round end is at infinity...

That is why often all the players are from the TT team of AFK. Then the one who connects at that moment, he will never start playing. Because the ct team is empty. But even when that player who connected to the server was transferred to the guards, he wrote "That he was successfully transferred. But he will be able to start playing only when the round is end."

However, the round will never end" until someone from the administration arrives around 9 or 10 hour in the morning and transfers himself or someone to the CT team, so that the round can begin.

I will call this new plugin: "Revive all if ct is empty or afk..."

I think, this plugin is really necessary at the my server, because often is happens that people wait a few hours at night while not admins on server for something to happen for the new round to start, however. Nothing can happen because the CT Team is empty, or if there is only one player in the ct team who is AFK for hours and hours.

I Need plugin for revive all players if ct team is empty more than 20 second. Or if ct team is have "only one player" in the ct team, who is afk more than 30 second, server will Revive ALL players. Because it is the only way to start a new round when the ct team is empty or when there is only one player in ct who is afk. This is the only way for the player who connected to the server to be alive at this described moment and start playing.

Please help me to make this plugin, as i have described in this text. Help me please...