Counter-Strike: Source
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    Easy clan match manager based on chuns ed:ap for eventscripts
    Old 07-18-2007 , 02:27   YeGods Match Server Manager v1.0.0
    Reply With Quote #1

YeGods Match Server Manager v1.0.0

Plugin to admin clan matches with ease, with lots of ideas based from ed:ap plugin by chun for eventscripts

Client Commands:
    - !version - Get the current plugin version & SourceMod build used to make the plugin
    - !time - Get the current date & time
    - yg_rates - Console command to dump all the clients rates

Admin Commands:
    - !yg - Bring up the main admin menu
    - !console <message> - Say chat through the console like it was done with rcon say
    - !say <message> - Print a message in the chat section
    - !map - Bring up a map selection menu or use "!map <name>" to change the level
    - !config - Bring up the config menu or type "!config <configname>" to execute a server config
    - !record - Bring up a Source TV record menu or type "!record demoname.dem" to start recording Source TV
    - !stoprecord - Stop Source TV recording
    - !kick <#userid> or <partial name> & "kick message" - Type !kick to bring up a player kick menu with all clients on the server
    - !ban <#userid> or <partialname> <time> - Type !ban to popup a menu with all players on the server selectable to ban
    - !unban <steamid> - Use !unban to popup an unban menu. Remove a users steam id from the ban list
    - !lo3/!ko3/!rr - Run the live on 3/knives on 3 or do one round restart
    - !restart - Restart the match server like someone typed "rcon quit" in the console
    - !rcon - To bring up the custom rcon command menu or type "!rcon <command>" to execute a custom rcon command
    - !password - Pops up a server password option menu or type "!password <password>" to change the server password
    - !mute <#userid> or <partialname> - !mute Brings up a player mute option menu - disables them from using say & only allows say_team
    - !swapteam - Pops up a menu with clients that can be swapped to the opposite team or use
    - !swap <#userid> or <partialname> <#t/#ct/#spec> - swap a player to t/ct/spec

Console Commands:
    - ygmsm - Brings up the main admin menu
    - yg_rates - Dumps all the clients rates/interp values in the console
    - ygmsm_enable 1/0 - Switch ygmsm on/off
    - ygmsm_lo3enable 1/0 - Use the built in live on 3 script on/off
    - ygmsm_recordminplayers 0/10 - Number of minimum players to stop Source TV recording min=0/max=10 - 0 = off
    - ygmsm_demorecordfolder "demos" - leave this blank "" for the recording option to use the default cstrike folder - Warning the folder must exist
    - ygmsm_kniferoundstrip "1" - Enable the removal of players cash, weapons & the bomb in the knife round

The map list is built from parsing maplist.txt, so need to double check all the maps that you would like in the menu are in there

Install:
    Extract the plugin to the cstrike folder & edit demorecord.ini/confignames.ini/passwords.ini found in the "cfg/ygsm/"
    folder to your liking
    All the cVars can be found in the "cfg/sourcemod/plugin.ygmsm.cfg" with a few examples

Only plugins/Extensions needed are
    SM Plugins: admin-flatfile.smx
    SM Extensions: bintools.ext.dll, sdktools.ext.dll

Thanks To:
    Chun for his ED:AP done with eventscripts - www.enemydown.co.uk
    Sourcemod Team - this plugin would have been alot harder without you guys - www.sourcemod.net
    ferret, BAILOPAN, pRED* | NZ, devicenull, team06, dalto & all the allied modders forum users & developers for various ideas / coding examples.
    Thanks to nican for finding the error 75 problem
    YeGods for bitching about how bad the dedi box was running & giving me motivation to start this off ;)

Have fun dubbeh

Version History:
    - Fixed a bug with the "Ran RCON Command" translation - The c was lower case in Command
    - Fixed a bug with the mute option, was checking admin access earlier on & returning if the user had no admin
    - !kick & !ban now support "#t/#ct/#spec" as the clients name
    - Changed to a global RCON access flag (saves a tiny bit of cpu)
    - Fixed the offsets file, the old one managed to sneak back into the package & it still worked fine :O
    - Unlimited number of demo record names now supported - switched to adt array
    - All menus now support back options ;)
    - Fixed a possible memory leak when the plugin is unloaded with adt arrays
    - Few more menu navigation tweaks
    - Team swap menu now has a team selection

BETA 4
    - Remove the rates menu - all the clients rates/interp values can now be dumped by typing yg_rates in the console
    - Added a server unban menu created from parsing banned_user.cfg & banned_ip.cfg
    - Few more internal changes

BETA 3 (Bugfix Release)
    - Few max clients bugs fixed with players on the server not getting displayed in the player list menu
    - Finally fixed the knife round strip code - Big thanks to dalto
    - Fixed an exploit with the knife round code - Stripping weapons on round start now (Thanks to Adam for finding this exploit)
    - New console command "ygmsm_minplayersblockquit" number of minimum players to block the quit command. Use 0 to disable this option (Thanks to Anubis for recommending this)

BETA 2
    - Decided to remove insurgency & stay CS:S only too much to maintain atm - might add it again in a later release
    - Removed the keep guns & drop the bomb message from the knife round restarts timer
    - Fixed the knife round strip code - now using RemoveAllItems & GiveNamedItem - Thanks to team06 for the GiveNamedItem Signature

BETA 1
    - Plugin license updated to GPL v3
    - Basic German translation added - Thanks -noRMie- ;)
    - Added mod Detection
    - Few more internal changes
    - With the command parser rewrote, few more commands are now supported
    !ban <#userid> or <partialname> <time>
    !kick <#userid> or <partialname> <message>
    !mute <#userid> or <partialname>
    !swap <#userid> or <partialname> <#t/#ct/#spec>
    - Added insurgency support - !swap/!swapteam isn't supported yet
    - Weapons & the bomb can be stripped in the knife round - changable by typing "ygmsm_kniferoundstrip 1/0" - thanks to devicenull for the example
    - Demos record names now support - "$PLAYERS" for the current play count - "$HALFPLAYERS" for half the player count, for things like "_$HALFPLAYERSvs$HALFPLAYERS_"

Alpha 4
    - Minimized the code a bit
    - Admin menu can now be accessed by typing "ygmsm" in the console, or "!yg" in chat
    - Few corrections in the readme & split it over multiple files
    - Demos can now be saved to a specified folder in the cstrike directory - "demos" is currently set as default - requested by ShadowDogg
    - Added a player swap team option - type !swapteam to access the menu of swapable clients
    - Added a simple check for finding out if source tv is currently active
    - Misc changes that I've forgot about ;)

Alpha 3
    - Code should be even more faster & a bit more organized
    - Menus are alot more managed
    - Added a custom rcon command menu (configurabe through rconcommands.ini, few examples can be found inside)
    - The built in lo3 can be enabled/disabled - requested by Shadowdogg for zBlock's ready up option
    - Removed the custom command options (@ ? /) to remove any conflicts with sourcemod / diffrent plugins
    All commands now need to be prefixed with !
    - Added a player mute option for pcw's when you come across an abusive team - use !mute to access or the admin menu
    - Players rates can now be viewed by typing !rates or through the admin menu - thanks to pRED* | NZ got a few ideas from his rate checker plugin
    - Blocked multiple players running LO3/KO3 - only allows one client at a time
    - Added an option to stop recording source tv once the player number gets to a certain limit
    - Fixed a few more possible crash bugs

Alpha 2
    - Fixed a few possible crash bugs (late night coding ;))
    - Speeded up a few parts & fixed a few typos here & there
    - Added the server password select option

Alpha 1
    - Initial Public Release

Any requests/bugs/questions -
    Use the forum topic @http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=504745 or email me @ dubbeh[at]yegods[.]net
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip ygmsm_100.zip (60.0 KB, 3199 views)

Last edited by dubbeh; 10-16-2007 at 02:41. Reason: plugin updated
    Shadowdogg
    Old 07-19-2007 , 21:12   Re: YeGods Match Server Manager - ALPHA 2
    Reply With Quote #2

sorry to sound like a noob but is this using the new metamod source thing? cos usually its /bin/plugin_mm.dll.
    Old 07-19-2007 , 21:18   Re: YeGods Match Server Manager - ALPHA 2
    Reply With Quote #3

This is SourceMod, SourceMod is a plugin made with MetaMod:Source, and this plugin is a plugin of Sourcemod. So after you install SourceMod the .smx file should go in addons/sourcemod/plugin/ and it will load by itself.
    Old 07-19-2007 , 21:37   Re: YeGods Match Server Manager - ALPHA 2
    Reply With Quote #4

That post has just made me even more confused. Right ill tell you what i've done:

* I've installed metamod source. i.e server.dll within addons/metamod/bin and changed gameinfo.txt
    * Copied and pasted the same format of this script in but nothing loads up.
    Old 07-19-2007 , 22:10   Re: YeGods Match Server Manager - ALPHA 2
    Reply With Quote #5

Yeah it is kind of confusing lol

You have MetaMod:Source installed, good. Now go to http://www.sourcemod.net, click download, and get that.

Then put this script in addons/sourcemod/plugins/
    Old 07-20-2007 , 03:35   Re: YeGods Match Server Manager - ALPHA 2
    Reply With Quote #6

thx sumguy14

Easiest way to install is extract it to the default cstrike folder

The included *.ini files go into "cstrike/cfg/ygmsm" folder, so players can customize the demo/password/config names ;)
    Old 07-20-2007 , 08:54   Re: YeGods Match Server Manager - ALPHA 2
    Reply With Quote #7

Need more help with this :'(

Sorry first time using sourcemod.

I can't access any of the commands and im guessing its because I havn't set up admin properly for it. Can you tell me what I need to type in?
    Old 07-20-2007 , 11:09   Re: YeGods Match Server Manager - ALPHA 2
    Reply With Quote #8

Try the tutorial on how to setup the admins_simple.ini found @ http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Adding_Ad...28SourceMod%29

It can be found in "sourcemod/config/admins_simple.ini", just need to double check everyone has the "z" flag

If your still stuck send me a pm & ill show you a few examples how it's setup on the gods server

Once thats done the admin menu can be accessed by typing ygmsm in chat

Hopefully that helps *fingers crossed* ;)
    Old 07-20-2007 , 12:20   Re: YeGods Match Server Manager - ALPHA 2
    Reply With Quote #9

nice! it seems to be now working

One thing which I would like to change myself if you could tell me how.

Where it says lo3 stuff - I would like to use my own method of doing that which is using zblock to initiate it. Would that be possible?

Also for the server configurations if it is possible to use that as an rcon list instead and have aliases instead of the name of the configuration?

Many thanks,

ShadowDoGG
    Old 07-22-2007 , 11:33   Re: YeGods Match Server Manager - ALPHA 2
    Reply With Quote #10

If anybody else could assist me im sure this would take 2 minutes of there time if they know how this thing works but... basically where it says in the KO/LO3/1xRR menu I would like to swop the

LO3 on the menu to become two menu selections and LO3's current command to be different.

MR12 LO3 and MR15 LO3 to be the new menu names

and when select MR12 LO3 it executes mr12.cfg

and when select MR15 LO3 it executes mr15.cfg

Would that be very quick and easy to setup? I had a go but I can't read it that well.