Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

/zadmin commands not logging

Post New Thread Reply   

DraxB
Old 07-28-2015 , 21:46   /zadmin commands not logging
Reply With Quote #1

Hi I have issue with commands used through the /zadmin not being logged. Obviously I have tried everything I could within the zr manual to try and make it log, but it seems to me that is not possible. I'm asking because the /zadmin is tied to regular admin flag, and obviously I can't watch my admins all the time, and I can't really check if they abuse this or not.

Any suggestions or help would be highly appreciated.

DraxB
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 07-29-2015 , 21:15   Re: /zadmin commands not logging
Reply With Quote #2

Check the zr_log_flags cvar. Try setting it to 7 to enable all flags except debug.

A long time ago when I managed a server I added some log messages that were useful to me when monitoring admins, but some events are still not logged.

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby
DraxB
Old 07-30-2015 , 10:56   Re: /zadmin commands not logging
Reply With Quote #3

That doesn't work. I've had that cvar set to 7 for a long time and it doesn't log in console.log and neither in sourcemod logs.

edit: Note that I'm not talking about all commands in /zadmin menu. More specifically I'm looking for it to log the zr_human and zr_infect command.

Last edited by DraxB; 07-30-2015 at 12:18.
veli
Old 07-30-2015 , 13:58   Re: /zadmin commands not logging
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhelgeby View Post
Check the zr_log_flags cvar. Try setting it to 7 to enable all flags except debug.

A long time ago when I managed a server I added some log messages that were useful to me when monitoring admins, but some events are still not logged.

How can i change access to zr adminmenu? i see generic admin is enough. I want change it to z (root) Where can i do that Richard ?
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 08-01-2015 , 08:36   Re: /zadmin commands not logging
Reply With Quote #5

Those commands are not logged.

However it's possible for another plugin to listen for those commands and log a message. There might be some plugins that do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraxB View Post
That doesn't work. I've had that cvar set to 7 for a long time and it doesn't log in console.log and neither in sourcemod logs.

edit: Note that I'm not talking about all commands in /zadmin menu. More specifically I'm looking for it to log the zr_human and zr_infect command.

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby