Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] 4+ Finale survivor count

Post New Thread Reply   

bumblebee0001
Old 02-15-2024 , 07:33   [L4D2] 4+ Finale survivor count
Reply With Quote #1

This is more like an extension request but I couldnt find an extension request section.

There is currently no working plugin or extension which fixes when 4+ survivors escape at the finale, meaning if 8 people were to escape, it is supposed to show 8x25 but an incorrect random number under 4 like 2x25, 1x25.

I am aware of the extension here https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=121945, but there is no working version at all for this particular issue especially for Linux, (it seems inconsistent for windows, depends on the finale map I think). It also comes with other fixes like "Charger stop bug", but there are better versions of this nowadays from Lux's Left4Fix collection, it's just that the Finale survivor count is missing from the Left4Fix collection.

Me and my friend (another owner of a server with decent amount of players), have tested every single version that exists here or on Github, nothing works and the latest versions show no error and load ok.

I was hoping that someone could create a plugin or extension which corrects the survivor count when the survivors escape at Finale for 4+ survivors, or to fix the current extension. Many servers are using Linux and have 4+ survivors, and this especially affects the versus servers (example, a server called Arda).

I am also willing to pay for this extension to be made

Last edited by bumblebee0001; 02-15-2024 at 16:47.