Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Game Messages & Sounds Manager

Post New Thread Reply   

Ark_Procession
Old 08-23-2020 , 20:24   Re: Game Messages & Sounds Manager
Reply With Quote #61

Me again!

Terrorist Win! Message is at the top left of the screen, i don't see where to change the coordiantes in the sma!

all other messages work fine
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2020 , 16:03   Re: Game Messages & Sounds Manager
Reply With Quote #62

Maybe look at the first post, the cvars and configuration file? Don't search for settings in the .sma files for my plugins, I don't do hardcoded stuff.
Old 08-24-2020 , 18:21   Re: Game Messages & Sounds Manager
Reply With Quote #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Maybe look at the first post, the cvars and configuration file? Don't search for settings in the .sma files for my plugins, I don't do hardcoded stuff.
I found it a bit confusing at first, but i managed to make it work reading the .ini info in the first page like you said.
thanks
nG_getwreck
Old 10-22-2020 , 02:06   Re: Game Messages & Sounds Manager
Reply With Quote #64

Hello, I can't compile this plugin. I got some errors while compiling it.

Code:
Welcome to the AMX Mod X 1.8.1-300 Compiler.
Copyright (c) 1997-2013 ITB CompuPhase, AMX Mod X Team

Error: Cannot read from file: "dhudmessage" on line 6

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.
Could not locate output file C:\Users\Unknown112\Desktop\crx_gamemessages.amx (compile failed).
Old 10-22-2020 , 02:11   Re: Game Messages & Sounds Manager
Reply With Quote #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by nG_getwreck View Post
Hello, I can't compile this plugin. I got some errors while compiling it.

Code:
Welcome to the AMX Mod X 1.8.1-300 Compiler.
Copyright (c) 1997-2013 ITB CompuPhase, AMX Mod X Team

Error: Cannot read from file: "dhudmessage" on line 6

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.
Could not locate output file C:\Users\Unknown112\Desktop\crx_gamemessages.amx (compile failed).
Problem fixed!

I've just forgot to put inc file to amx include folder.
Old 11-05-2020 , 23:04   Re: Game Messages & Sounds Manager
Reply With Quote #66

Hello, the terrorist win message is always in the top left of the screen. I've change some configs but its still displaying on top left. Only "terrorist win" has that problem.
Old 11-06-2020 , 05:40   Re: Game Messages & Sounds Manager
Reply With Quote #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by nG_getwreck View Post
Hello, the terrorist win message is always in the top left of the screen. I've change some configs but its still displaying on top left. Only "terrorist win" has that problem.
Show your config. There's no logic behind a bug being present for a specific message if you didn't set it to do that.
Old 11-08-2020 , 04:49   Re: Game Messages & Sounds Manager
Reply With Quote #68

Quote:
Show your config. There's no logic behind a bug being present for a specific message if you didn't set it to do that.
Here ya go.
Code:
# In order to replace a message, add the following on a new line:
# <Message ID> "<New Message>" "<Type>" "[red] [green] [blue]" "[X position] [Y position]"

# The <Type> argument can be one of the following: chat, center, hud or dhud.
# The arguments in [brackets] are optional and only apply for HUD and DHUD-type messages.

# If you're not familiar with how RGB colors work, this website can help you: https://www.colorspire.com/rgb-color-wheel/
# You can use -1 for a random color. For example, typing "255 0 -1" will make the blue part of the color random.
# Of course, you can assing -1 to all three RGB arguments: "-1 -1 -1" which will generate a completely random color.

# For chat message colors, see the CROMCHAT section here - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OciXCrom/CromChat/master/colors.png

# Use %s to replace substrings in messages.
# Use %n to move the message on a new line in center, HUD and DHUD messages.

#================================================================#

# In order to replace a sound, add the following on a new line:
# <Audio ID> [New Sound]

# For example, you can replace the "Follow Me" sound from the radio commands like this:
# %!MRAD_FOLLOWME               "misc/cow.wav"

# You can also remove the sound completely by adding only the <Audio ID> argument on a new line:
# %!MRAD_FOLLOWME

Terrorists_Win                  "Terrorists Win!"                            "dhud"       "255 0 255"
CTs_Win                         "Counter-Terrorists Win!"                    "dhud"       "255 0 255"
Bomb_Planted                    "The Bomb has been Planted"                 "dhud"       "255 0 255"
Bomb_Defused                    "The Bomb has been Defused"                 "dhud"       "255 0 255"
Round_Draw                      "Round Draw. No Winners"                                "dhud"       "255 255 255"
Target_Bombed                   "Target Successfully bombed by Terrorists."                "dhud"       "255 0 255"
Target_Saved                    "Target has been successfully defended."                     "dhud"       "0 255 0"
Game_Commencing                 "Game Starting"                           "dhud"       "-1 -1 -1"
Auto_Team_Balance_Next_Round    "Auto Team Balance Next Round"              "dhud"       "-1 -1 -1"
Game_will_restart_in            "The Game Is Now Restarting %n-= %s %s =- "  "dhud"       "-1 -1 -1"
Weapon_Cannot_Be_Dropped        "Dropping this weapon %nis not allowed."        "center"
Old 11-08-2020 , 13:50   Re: Game Messages & Sounds Manager
Reply With Quote #69

Can you try moving another message in the first place in the file to see if it will inherit the problem? There might be a file reading issue with the first message only.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 11-08-2020 at 13:51.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
nG_getwreck
Old 11-09-2020 , 23:32   Re: Game Messages & Sounds Manager
Reply With Quote #70

Quote:
Can you try moving another message in the first place in the file to see if it will inherit the problem? There might be a file reading issue with the first message only.
I did but it's still showing in left side.

Config.
Code:
# In order to replace a message, add the following on a new line:
# <Message ID> "<New Message>" "<Type>" "[red] [green] [blue]" "[X position] [Y position]"

# The <Type> argument can be one of the following: chat, center, hud or dhud.
# The arguments in [brackets] are optional and only apply for HUD and DHUD-type messages.

# If you're not familiar with how RGB colors work, this website can help you: https://www.colorspire.com/rgb-color-wheel/
# You can use -1 for a random color. For example, typing "255 0 -1" will make the blue part of the color random.
# Of course, you can assing -1 to all three RGB arguments: "-1 -1 -1" which will generate a completely random color.

# For chat message colors, see the CROMCHAT section here - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OciXCrom/CromChat/master/colors.png

# Use %s to replace substrings in messages.
# Use %n to move the message on a new line in center, HUD and DHUD messages.

# In order to replace a sound, add the following on a new line:
# <Audio ID> [New Sound]

# For example, you can replace the "Follow Me" sound from the radio commands like this:
# %!MRAD_FOLLOWME               "misc/cow.wav"

# You can also remove the sound completely by adding only the <Audio ID> argument on a new line:
# %!MRAD_FOLLOWME

Terrorists_Win                  "Terrorists Win!"                            "dhud"       "255 255 0"
CTs_Win                         "Counter-Terrorists Win!"                    "dhud"       "255 0 255"
Bomb_Planted                    "The Bomb has been Planted"                 "dhud"       "255 0 255"
Bomb_Defused                    "The Bomb has been Defused"                 "dhud"       "255 0 255"
Round_Draw                      "Round Draw. No Winners"                                "dhud"       "255 255 255"
Target_Bombed                   "Target Successfully bombed by Terrorists."                "dhud"       "255 0 255"
Target_Saved                    "Target has been successfully defended."                     "dhud"       "0 255 0"
Game_Commencing                 "Game Starting"                           "dhud"       "-1 -1 -1"
Auto_Team_Balance_Next_Round    "Auto Team Balance Next Round"              "dhud"       "-1 -1 -1"
Game_will_restart_in            "The Game Is Now Restarting %n-= %s %s =- "  "dhud"       "-1 -1 -1"
Weapon_Cannot_Be_Dropped        "Dropping this weapon %nis not allowed."        "center"

Last edited by nG_getwreck; 11-09-2020 at 23:33.