Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.5

Post New Thread Reply   

Mustang
Old 02-27-2009 , 01:59   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.4
Reply With Quote #111

berni said it won't work in l4d yet
And as there hasn't been an update since he said this
I think we can assume it to still be true
Old 03-28-2009 , 14:43   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.4
Reply With Quote #112

so maybe till sdk it will then work?
Old 04-03-2009 , 00:23   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.4
Reply With Quote #113

Will this plugin allow clients to use "mat_fullbright 1" if it is in the allowed use ini?

Last edited by Just Some Dude; 04-03-2009 at 00:47.
okiiko
Old 04-11-2009 , 20:12   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.4
Reply With Quote #114

yee hey you can still do r_drawothermodels 2 witch is a wallhax
Dominator
Old 05-26-2009 , 15:55   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.4
Reply With Quote #115

The player extentions crashes the server with the new spy and sniper updates, is anyone working on a new fix for it by chance? Just curious because this plugin was great!
Old 05-29-2009 , 10:51   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.4
Reply With Quote #116

Also looking for a fix for the new update. Server crashes upon any player joining a team.
wholegrain
Old 07-23-2009 , 19:23   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.4
Reply With Quote #117

this plugin doesnt work for our linux server we have 1.2.1 sourcemod and 1.7.1 metamodsource
i have 2 playerhook extensions that i know you need for this in the right place. Besides that can i get any extra help from anyone? thank you any help is appreciated
berni
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-24-2009 , 14:54   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.4
Reply With Quote #118

Plugin updated

Date: 24.07.2009

Version: 1.4.1
  • Removed the requirement to use my custom extension as a PlayerRunCmd hook has been added with sm revision 2711. Changed the code to use the new sourcemod hook instead.

Important notes:

I hope this is gonna solve the problems with this plugin for the most of you
The download link for the older version stays active until this sourcemod branch is stable.

When people ask me "Plz" just because it's shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because it's shorter than "Yes"
powered by Core i7 3770k | 32GB DDR3 1886Mhz | 2x Vertex4 SSD Raid0

Last edited by berni; 07-24-2009 at 14:58.
ImHackinBored!
Old 07-28-2009 , 19:12   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.4
Reply With Quote #119

Hello, um just afew questions and a problem. I was wondering if this newest update can/does block point_servercommands yet? or if you can do this. I would like to Safely Turn cheats on and you never defined whether you worked on this bit or not.(to many other issues and posts at the time i suppose). Also I fail to load the plugin.

[SM] Unable to load extension "playerhooks.ext.dll": Th
e specified module could not be found.
[SM] Unable to load plugin "cheat-control.smx": Require
d extension "Bernis player hooks" file("playerhooks.ext") not running

I downloaded the playerhooks.ext 1.1 but not sure on if I put the files in the correct places. I am running a HL2DM server with the newest SM (3.1 dev) and MM. I have no other plugins. Also the offsets confuse me a bit on what to do.

sm ext list
[06] <FAILED> file "playerhooks.ext.dll": The specified module could not be found

sm exts info 06
File: playerhooks.ext.dll
Loaded: No (The specified module could not be found.

If you could Please help me in any way that would be great. Thanks.
berni
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-29-2009 , 13:39   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.4
Reply With Quote #120

Plugin updated

Date: 29.07.2009

Version: 1.4.2
  • Fixed old dependency on playerhooks
Sorry, there still was an old relict of the extension, but should be ok now

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImHackinBored! View Post
Hello, um just afew questions and a problem. I was wondering if this newest update can/does block point_servercommands yet? or if you can do this. I would like to Safely Turn cheats on and you never defined whether you worked on this bit or not.(to many other issues and posts at the time i suppose). Also I fail to load the plugin.
Why do you want point_servercommand ? That's a map entity and can't be used by the player directly. This plugin's aim is it to prevent players from executing cheat, not fixing the map's behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImHackinBored! View Post
I downloaded the playerhooks.ext 1.1 but not sure on if I put the files in the correct places. I am running a HL2DM server with the newest SM (3.1 dev) and MM. I have no other plugins. Also the offsets confuse me a bit on what to do.
My fault, you don't need the extension anymore when using cheat-control 1.4.1 or higher.
I attached you my game.hl2mp.txt with the correct offsets for HL2DM, replace it with yours and it should work fine
Attached Files
File Type: txt game.hl2mp.txt (1.7 KB, 176 views)

When people ask me "Plz" just because it's shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because it's shorter than "Yes"