Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

!ws !knife allowed?

Post New Thread Reply   

Guccci
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-23-2016 , 23:57   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #31

Yeah I have !ws and !knife on my server. Every 2 days (not including Sunday) your server's token will get banned and you will have to get a new one from a site. They are as cheap as dirt so it's not holding any of the server owners back from using the plugin especially with the boost of players you get from using it.
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2016 , 08:20   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #32

is it allowed?? wow much click bait, another great ws knife thread that will probably last a month or two - woot!
VPPGamingNetwork
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2016 , 10:40   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #33

its not allowed hint his server getting token banned every 2 days. Sad that many communities tried to follow valve's rules and end up shutting down. I don't blame the people using those knife skin anymore since its either get it on your server or have an empty server. Valve just need a better way to help the community who helped them made csgo massive

We provide MOTD Ads
Net 1 payments
Visit us
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-24-2016 , 10:52   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #34

Don't expect Valve to change it back or allow them ever again.
Don't expect server owners to follow those rules set by Valve.
Since CS:GO is big, it has the authority to do what it wants and will undermine community owners at their whim.

You can't reasonably be mad at people for wanting to do go around Valve. This type of modding was inherent in all Valve games up until now, it's the reason CS exists in the first place, as a mod. People want to experience the game as they have been, with mods, and some of the most mundane mods will get your server banned. Look at what happened to so many other modders, such as h3bus, people get banned for expanding CS:GO in a pretty fair manor.
ninncore
Old 08-24-2016 , 11:56   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #35

Its just sad that Valve is going this direction now, while they still want people who produce good content which they can use later one e.g. community maps.
They can do whatever they want with CS:GO but limiting mods isnt good in my eyes.
Most of us dont care about people who are hosting forbidden plugins with bought tokens, hell let them do it who cares. But the problem is that legit hosters which offering the same service just without forbidden plugins dont get much attraction, they have either to be here for a very long time to have players or use forbidden plugins to boost them.
Its not enough anymore just by hosting default pub/comp server but with !ws !knife its get far more attraction.

Last edited by ninncore; 08-24-2016 at 11:58.
mazdarx8
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2016 , 13:50   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #36

Sorry but where to buy this tokens?
Isnt it boring to buy csgo account every 2 days or edit the server configs with new token?
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 08-24-2016 , 14:29   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdarx8 View Post
Sorry but where to buy this tokens?
Isnt it boring to buy csgo account every 2 days or edit the server configs with new token?
It is forbidden to post these websites on this forum, as it is against Valve TOS.
Nolongerinthegame
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-27-2016 , 07:00   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #38

The real losers are the ones who dont use the mods anymore. The players don't care, they want the knife and weapon skins mods. And they will flock to the servers which provide them, even though its not allowed.
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 08-27-2016 , 16:27   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #39

Valve is being dumb. They should force people to buy tokens like 10 euros per year or even permanent token. Also requiring to own csgo, i guess many people would stop using it

And neli, real losers are actually who use it. Because you think you are smart by stealing something that isnt yours. You think that sometimes i dont want to play with dlore, medusa or howl? Damn right i want, but that wont make me disrespect valve's policy. So shut up and stop acting like you are the boss just because you use such retarded plugin.
Old 08-27-2016 , 20:50   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
Valve is being dumb. They should force people to buy tokens like 10 euros per year or even permanent token. Also requiring to own csgo, i guess many people would stop using it

And neli, real losers are actually who use it. Because you think you are smart by stealing something that isnt yours. You think that sometimes i dont want to play with dlore, medusa or howl? Damn right i want, but that wont make me disrespect valve's policy. So shut up and stop acting like you are the boss just because you use such retarded plugin.
i don't see how hes acting in any way or form as a "boss" but cool.

Anyways yes ws and knife is not allowed.