Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO/ANY] Self-Mute Intelligence 1.5.2 (2017-10-27)

Post New Thread Reply   

Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 11-02-2017 , 16:02   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Self-Mute Intelligence 1.5.2 (2017-10-27)
Reply With Quote #21

Sorry I haven't reported my experience.
Just updated to the latest version, everything seems okay for now. Will try and do some more testing
I'll add a message on the server to advertise this plugin so I can get my players to test it for me :p
Old 11-02-2017 , 20:54   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Self-Mute Intelligence 1.5.2 (2017-10-27)
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obyboby View Post
Sorry I haven't reported my experience.
Just updated to the latest version, everything seems okay for now. Will try and do some more testing
I'll add a message on the server to advertise this plugin so I can get my players to test it for me :p
Great to hear. Thank you for your report and testing
the133448
Old 11-07-2017 , 03:51   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Self-Mute Intelligence 1.5.2 (2017-10-27)
Reply With Quote #23

Hey,
Is there anyway to keep players muted after map changing? Also. Can you make an advertismenet every 5 minutes or so saying: "[SM] You can self mute a player by writing !sm. Currently muted players: dd,dd,dd.
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 11-07-2017 , 07:59   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Self-Mute Intelligence 1.5.2 (2017-10-27)
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by the133448 View Post
Hey,
Is there anyway to keep players muted after map changing? Also. Can you make an advertismenet every 5 minutes or so saying: "[SM] You can self mute a player by writing !sm. Currently muted players: dd,dd,dd.
Personally I am using another plugin to advertise the selfmute feature, and perhaps a !muted command or something similar could be better to list the currently muted players
Doesn't !sm already mute players permanently? Even after map change?
Old 11-12-2017 , 09:35   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Self-Mute Intelligence 1.5.2 (2017-10-27)
Reply With Quote #25

Seems like I cannot mute this player:

Anything to do with special characters in his name maybe?
Old 11-12-2017 , 09:46   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Self-Mute Intelligence 1.5.2 (2017-10-27)
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Seems like I cannot mute this player:

Anything to do with special characters in his name maybe?
I think it's because he's not in the same team as you. When alltalk is disabled, you can only mute your own teammates.

I can change that. How would you like it?
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 11-12-2017 , 11:25   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Self-Mute Intelligence 1.5.2 (2017-10-27)
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by IT_KILLER View Post
I think it's because he's not in the same team as you. When alltalk is disabled, you can only mute your own teammates.

I can change that. How would you like it?
Yeah that was the reason. No, it makes sense like this, no need to change the plugin
Would be nice if the mute feature would also hide chat messages from the blocked users..uhm..or maybe two separate options (mute voice, mute chat)
Old 11-12-2017 , 11:47   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Self-Mute Intelligence 1.5.2 (2017-10-27)
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Yeah that was the reason. No, it makes sense like this, no need to change the plugin
Would be nice if the mute feature would also hide chat messages from the blocked users..uhm..or maybe two separate options (mute voice, mute chat)
I have an upcoming feature to silent radio audio and hide radio message. I've had plans to hide the chat messages but the problem is that many servers have different chat processes. It may be a later feature if I do.
dritt
You should check this plugin, I've checked the code just that should work if you have "Simple Chat Processor" installed.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2469916

Your feedback is appreciated.

Last edited by IT_KILLER; 11-12-2017 at 19:21.
the133448
Old 11-13-2017 , 02:34   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Self-Mute Intelligence 1.5.2 (2017-10-27)
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Personally I am using another plugin to advertise the selfmute feature, and perhaps a !muted command or something similar could be better to list the currently muted players
Doesn't !sm already mute players permanently? Even after map change?
Have i set something up wrong then? When map changes everyones gets un self muted.
IT_KILLER
Old 11-13-2017 , 20:46   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Self-Mute Intelligence 1.5.2 (2017-10-27)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by the133448 View Post
Have i set something up wrong then? When map changes everyones gets un self muted.
I do not think you're doing anything wrong.

In my experience, I do not think it works with perm mute in this version. Previously, I know people have written in another thread that it is perm mute. Because some clients connect late (under map change), the mute remains, I think.

I'll add it to the next version (probably version).