Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

FF2 Lord Homicide's Bosses (Minor Level Three Nightmare Update)

Post New Thread Reply   

LordHotPocketHomicide
Old 11-20-2017 , 22:26   Lord Homicide's Bosses (Minor Level Three Nightmare Update)
Reply With Quote #1

A while back, I made a thread showcasing some of my older bosses. Needless to say, I am writing this new page because I was vastly disappointed with the quality of my older bosses. While there were a few that were subjectively good (my personal favorites of the old bosses were Corrupted Demoman and Corrupted Sniper), the majority were untested and often broken, such as Corrupted Heavy, or simply had poor-quality, lazily-made models. This new page is dedicated to showcasing all bosses that I make from this point onward.

Boss #1: Tough Guy
(Download)

Dependencies: TFConditions

Theme(s): Rings of Saturn - The Macrocosm

HP Formula: (((1000+n)*n)^1.04)/4

Number of Lives: 4

Mobility: Super Jump

Base Movement Speed: 400 HU/s

Melee Weapon Attributes: Tough Guy uses a Boston Basher which instantly kills all targets, including buildings, but swings 50% slower and prevents him from double jumping. It also makes him immune to afterburn and grants permanent crits on any kill (which is purely cosmetic, as he already one-shots everything).

Rage: On rage, Tough Guy takes 35% less damage (50% from sentries) and gains the ability to swim in the air for 10 seconds. In addition, he becomes semi-invisible (he cloaks like a spy, becoming ignored by sentries, but still has a glow which makes him visible to players) for 15 seconds, gains a 30% movement speed bonus for 15 seconds, and gains a 75% chance to avoid damage for 20 seconds. This rage requires 4500 damage to activate.

On Life Loss: Upon losing a life, Tough Guy becomes ubercharged for 13 seconds, activates slow-mo for 2 seconds, and gains a scattergun with 4 shots. This scattergun has 1000% more bullets per shot and penetrates a single target.

Miscellaneous Information: This boss was designed to be overpowered. I had originally planned on using the Blitzkrieg's sub-plugin that makes RED more powerful throughout the duration of the round, but because I don't know enough about the Source engine, I was unable to. If you want to do this on your server, or instead wish to nerf him, feel free to do so.

Boss #2: Pyronus

(Download)

Dependencies: TFConditions, Saxtoner Ability Pack, Phat Rages

Theme(s): Cuphead - Carnival Kerfuffle Remix [RetroSpecter]

HP Formula: (((900+n)*n)^1.04)/3

Number of Lives: 3

Base Movement Speed: 370 HU/s

Melee Weapon Attributes: On contact, Pyronus' Sharpened Volcano Fragment will ignite its target. The inflicted afterburn damage is 80% lower, making it possible for enemies to survive long enough to heal. The afterburn's duration is also 75% shorter. Lastly, it deals 50% less damage against non-burning targets. Despite all of this, Pyronus' melee is still dangerously strong.

Rage: On rage, all nearby sentry guns are stunned for 7 seconds. In addition, all opponents within 800 hammer units are ignited by hellfire, which deals 40 initial damage and 10 afterburn damage per second for 5 seconds. Pyronus itself gains quick fix effects and is invulnerable to all damage for 7 seconds.

On Life Loss: Nothing happens when Pyronus loses a life.

Miscellaneous Information: Pyronus was originally a boss that a friend of mine tried and failed to create a long time ago, which was centered around his Pyro loadout. Recently, he reminded me of it, and using my new model creation skills, I recreated it for him. Gameplay-wise, Pyronus is centered around afterburn damage, as well as taking advantage of opponents being on fire. He deals low damage to targets who aren't on fire, but is capable of easily defeating anything that is.

Boss #3: Pessimistic Spy

Theme(s): Danny Baranowsky - For Whom the Knell Tolls, Danny Baranowsky - Momentum Mori, ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

HP Formula: (((660+n)*n)^1.04)

Number of Lives: 1

Mobility: Teleport

Melee Weapon Attributes: Pessimistic Spy uses a Big Earner which disguises its user on a backstab.

Rage: On rage, all enemies within 800 hammer units are marked for death for 10 seconds. During this 10 second interval, Pessimistic Spy also becomes cloaked. Despite being cloaked, he can still attack, and as long as the 10 seconds have not ended, he will immediately re-cloak. (Note: bots will still attack PS while he is cloaked. I have not yet tested on sentries.) In addition, he also gains a L'etranger with 5 shots. It only deals 65 base damage and fires 50% slower, but can one-shot anything up to a scout as long as they are marked for death. In addition, targets who survive are slowed by 40% for 10 seconds. While this L'etranger is active, Pessimistic Spy will take 50% less damage from ranged attacks.

Miscellaneous Information: This boss was a concept I thought of over a year ago and just recently remembered. Many, but not all, of his voice lines were created by me via sentence mixing. Gameplay-wise, the Pessimistic Spy can be played either stealthily or aggressively. If the player chooses to use stealth, which is more effective on indoor maps, he can disguise with backstabs and can use his cloak rage to enhance his sneaking capabilities. If the player chooses to play aggressively, they can take advantage of his enhanced speed and one-shot-kill mini crits with his L'etranger. Either way, PS has below average HP.

Boss #4: No Random Crits V2

Dependencies: Koishi's Abilities

Theme(s): Star Dream (Phase 1-3) (Kirby: Planet Robobot) - GaMetal Remix, Under My Control / C-R-O-W-N-E-D (Kirby's Return to Dream Land) - GaMetal Remix

HP Formula: (((1200+n)*n)^1.04)/2

Number of Lives: 2

Base Movement Speed: 425 HU/s

Melee Weapon Attributes: Like last time, NRC uses a Crossing Guard which grants infinite crits after any given kill, crits from behind, and crits against disguised players, but cannot get any random crits. All weapons will dissolve players on kill.

Rage: Previously, NRCV2 would stun players for nine seconds and sentries for eleven. He no longer does this. Instead, he uses the same rapid-fire crocket launcher as usual, only this time it has infinite clip size, as it was meant to. This makes him more fun to play as while simultaneously making it less easy to just charge blindly into a crowd, rage, and crocket them all while they're stunned and can't fight back. His rage also displays a six second "WARNING" overlay to all REDs.

On Life Loss: Upon losing a life, NRC gains seven seconds of uber and teleports to a random player.

Miscellaneous Information: While all of this may seem overpowered, NRC allows opposing medics to revive their allies. That being said, a skilled medic or two could give NRC players a hard time. Aside from this, the fact that his rage no longer stuns enemies also allows skilled pyros to deflect stray rockets. Granted, they are rapid fire rockets, but a pyro should theoretically still be able to buy their team some time to run by deflecting the first few.

Boss #5: Edgelord Ultima

Dependencies: None

Theme(s): My Hero Academia OST - Berserk Battle, Dark Souls III - Abyss Watchers (Dual Mix), Persona 5 - Blooming Villain

HP Formula: (((450+n)*n)^1.04)/2

Mobility: Teleportation

Base Movement Speed: 410 HU/s

Melee Weapon Attributes: Edgelord Ultima uses a Black Rose knife that grants him a passive 15% resistance to bullet damage, at the cost of a 30% fire damage vulnerability.

Rage: On rage, Edgelord Ultima stuns all enemies on the map for nine seconds, and all sentries for eleven. In addition, he gains an ambassador with three shots and the ability to headshot.

On Life Loss: Upon losing a life, Edgelord gains a matrix time-slow attack for five seconds.

Miscellaneous Information: Edgelord Ultima is the remake of one of my old bosses, Edgelord, who was formerly a shoddily made model of a scout with a sword. His new design is meant to mimic that of an edgy spy main (no offense to actual spy mains). As for his gameplay perspective, EU is an incredibly frail boss with a high movement speed. In the hands of a skilled player, he holds an incredible amount of potential for devastation, but for newer players, he may prove to be surprisingly weak.

Boss #6: Orbital Sniper

Theme(s): Courtesy - Super Hexagon (SiIvaGunner Version), Persona 5 - Blooming Villain, Touhou Fantastic Danmaku Festival - Who Cares?

HP Formula: (((700+n)*n)^1.04)

Base Movement Speed: 360 HU/s

Melee Weapon Attributes: Orbital Sniper uses a Freedom Staff with no unique attributes.

Rage: On rage, Orbital Sniper stuns all opponents for nine seconds, sentries for eleven, and gains a Shooting Star with three shots that doesn't slow OS himself down while zoomed. However, his most unique rage effect is that he causes all players to gain big heads and slightly lowered gravity.

Miscellaneous Information: Orbital Sniper, similarly to Edgelord Ultima, sacrifices HP for movement speed, although to a much less extreme degree, making him more similar to Saxton Hale's base attributes. The original plan for this boss was for his rage to use an ion cannon, as a sort of "orbital laser" rage, but I instead decided to go with the Shooting Star. If you wish to change this, feel free to edit the CFG.

Boss #7: Biohazard #15

Dependencies: TFConditions, Fog Effects, Dynamic Defaults

Theme(s): Kevin MacLeod - Gathering Darkness, Kevin MacLeod - The Dread

HP Formula: (((800+n)*n)^1.04)/15

Number of Lives: 15

Mobility: Teleportation and Point Teleports (3 per life loss)

Melee Weapon Attributes: Biohazard #15 uses a vita-saw which inflicts targets with 15 seconds of bleed.

Rage: On rage, Biohazard #15 gains the Plague powerup from Mannpower for twelve seconds. For those who don't know what this means, anyone who comes into direct contact with the boss will bleed out in ten seconds if they don't touch a health kit. While this may sound overpowered, one must keep in mind that it should be in the player's best interest to stay away from the Hale in the first place, so this ability isn't too much to brag about; at least, not in comparison to Hales who have instant death rages. In addition, he now stuns all opponents, including sentries, for seven seconds.

On Life Loss: On life loss, BHZ15 gains three point teleports.

Miscellaneous Information: The new version of Biohazard Number 15 is designed to look better, sound better (comes with a few extra sounds), and play better. He has been buffed to be more mobile, making him more balanced. If you'd rather keep the original stats and abilities but have the new model and textures, that's entirely up to you. Because of his design, sounds, and fog effect that darkens all maps, Biohazard #15 is primarily designed to be horror-oriented, while still retaining some comic elements. That being said, this boss would be great for Halloween events, or just to add a touch of spookiness to your server. WARNING: UNLESS ALL OF YOUR MAPS HAVE env_fog_controller, THIS BOSS WILL MOST LIKELY CAUSE A SERVER CRASH. TO CIRCUMVENT THIS WITHOUT NEEDING TO ADJUST THE BOSS' CFG OR REMOVE SEVERAL MAPS, FOLLOW FEARTS' SUGGESTION:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearts View Post
The fog isn't going to work unless the map has env_fog_controller. What I do is use stripper source to add:

add:
{
"classname" "env_fog_controller"
}

To each map.

Bosses #8 and #9: Captain Heavy and Doctor Medic

Dependencies: None

Theme(s): Persona 5 OST - Jaldabaoth, GaMetal - Death Egg Robot

HP Formula: (((1500+n)*n)^1.04)/2 (One life each; the health formula is so insanely high because this Hale was originally designed for SG-Gaming, where health is supposed to be high. That being said, unless you want them to be insanely buff, you should modify their CFGs as needed.)

Number of Lives: One (both)

Mobility: Super Jump (both)

Base Movement Speed: 340 HU/s (both)

Melee Weapon Attributes: Captain Heavy uses his fists, which instantly kill anything they hit. Doctor Medic uses an ubersaw which carries a 90% damage penalty, but allows him to gain 5% of his uber meter whenever he attacks (see below for details).

Rage: Neither Captain Heavy or Doctor Medic have access to rage; instead, Doctor Medic has a medigun that allows him to ubercharge Captain Heavy when it is charged. For balance reasons, it charges 50% slower, but lasts an additional five seconds, making a total ubercharge duration of thirteen seconds. Because of this, the Captain Heavy and Doctor Medic duo requires teamwork and coordination to be successful, lest they be destroyed.

Miscellaneous Information: This is my first duo boss. Keep that in mind while you browse their CFGs, as there may or may not be problems.

Boss #10: Floodgate

Theme(s): James McCawley - Clockwork Squares, Persona 5 OST - Blooming Villain

HP Formula: (((760+n)*n)^1.04)

Mobility: Teleport, 30 second cooldown (details as to why teleport was chosen are below)

Base Movement Speed: 340 HU/s

Melee Weapon Attributes: Floodgate uses a Gunslinger which grants a passive 75% knockback resistance.

Rage: Floodgate, at first glance, is nothing more than the typical Saxton Hale clone. However, things become vastly different when he uses his rage. Upon raging, all players gain the ability to swim through the air freely, permanently (players will not drown, nor will Floodgate himself). In addition, his rage grants him full knockback immunity, in addition to the passive 75% granted by his Gunslinger in order to ensure that he isn't destroyed by the effects of taking knockback in the water. In addition, his rage also grants an ubercharge which lasts for nine seconds. Teleportation was chosen because super jump would be useless underwater.

Miscellaneous Information: None

Boss #11: Corrupted Engineer

Theme(s): Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - Never Let Up! (Rock Remix), Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - The Final Antasma Battle (Rock Remix)

HP Formula: (((610+n)*n)^1.04)

Base Movement Speed: 380 HU/s

Melee Weapon Attributes: Corrupted Engineer uses a Gunslinger which grants a 300% bonus to building health and metal capacity, and allows buildings to be built 50% faster. An in-depth description as to why these attributes were chosen can be found below.

Ranged Weapon Attributes: Corrupted Engineer also wields a Rescue Ranger which can pick up buildings from a distance, but deals no damage to players and marks him for death while carrying said buildings, making it primarily a utility which can also be used to take out pesky enemy buildings. It does not heal his own buildings.

Rage: On rage, Corrupted Engineer stuns all enemies for four seconds, all sentries for six seconds, and grants him six seconds of total knockback immunity against all sources, including against sentries. In addition, his first rage grants him a PDA, allowing him to construct buildings (dispensers cannot heal, and are purely for metal and ammo purposes). This, combined with the weapons above, should create a competitive engineer play style. The 300% HP bonus and 50% construction rate bonus will prevent buildings from being destroyed immediately, and the fact that he can build sentries would give spies a viable reason to use the sapper to protect their team.

Miscellaneous Information: My fifth corrupted boss. In the future, when I get better with making bosses, I might update them even further, but either way, I plan to make a corrupted boss for every class in the game.

Boss #12: Pyroshark

Theme(s): Jaws Theme

HP Formula: (2000)*n (Another boss designed for SG-gaming; feel free to change this formula as you wish)

Base Movement Speed: 340

Melee Weapon Attributes: Pyroshark wields a Neon Annihilator which is guaranteed to crit against wet players, always crits when it should mini-crit, and carries a 30% damage penalty.

Rage: On rage, Pyroshark stuns all enemies in a short range for six seconds, sentries in the same range for eight seconds, and gains ten seconds of guaranteed crits by coating the opposing team with mad milk (Pyroshark himself receives no healing). In addition, he spawns all dead REDs as scouts wielding the Holy Mackerel.

Miscellaneous Information: A boss that was suggested to me. Based off of the somewhat popular TF2 community "meme" known as the Pyroshark.

Boss #13: The Gambler

Dependencies: Server Command Rage, Roll the Dice (Revamped)

Theme(s): Yakuza 0 OST - We're Long Hua Expedition, Yakuza 0 OST - Interplanetary Spark,
Yakuza 0 OST - Debt Cleanup

HP Formula: (((880+n)*n)^1.04)/3

Base Movement Speed: 440 HU/s

Melee Weapon Attributes: The Gambler wields a Sharp Dresser which reduces incoming crit damage by 40%, increases incoming fire damage by 30%, and grants a decorative Aces High effect.

Rage: On rage, The Gambler gains an eight second Ubercharge and forces a random RTD effect upon all players, including himself. As a direct result of this, his playstyle is highly luck-based, but his otherwise high HP and speed allow for skilled players to win without using his risky rage.

Miscellaneous Information: The Gambler is my first fully legit boss using custom textures. As such, his materials are passable, but nowhere near professionally made. Ignoring this, his playstyle is highly unique (as far as I know, at least) and relies very largely on luck. Because just about every server has RTD configured differently, his power will almost never be consistent across servers; on some, he may be extremely powerful, but on others, he might force an insta-death RTD upon himself. Either way, his rage is always very high-risk high-reward. This makes him somewhat interesting in my opinion, in the sense that he's not just another boss that you can find when joining a new server and think "oh, I know exactly how this boss plays", because his rage will almost never have the exact same effects twice on any given server.

Boss #14: Psychadelic Doc

Dependencies: Halloween Bosses 2014, Phat Rages

Theme(s): American Men - Claude Speed

HP Formula: (((860+n)*n)^1.04)

Base Movement Speed: 320 HU/s

Melee Weapon Attributes: Psychadelic Doc wields a Frying Pan with no special attributes.

Rage: On rage, Psychadelic Doc gains a twelve second ubercharge (with custom animated uber textures), stuns sentries for twelve seconds, and heavily drugs all opponents for twelve seconds, severely impairing their sight, aim, and mobility. In addition, Psychadelic Doc features a passive, non-rage ability which consistently slows all enemies within a radius of 1200 hammer units of PD by 40%, and will begin to deal small amounts damage to players within said radius if they get too close to the doctor.

Miscellaneous Information: Psychadelic Doc is a powerful tank with high HP but a slower-than average movement speed and teleportation instead of super jump. His passive ability ensures that anyone who gets too close is pretty much guaranteed to die, but in a 1v1 against a competent player with a high enough base speed to outrun the Doc and his passive's radius, his slow movement speed will usually get the best of him unless the player controlling him is clever about their maneuvering.

Boss #15: No Random Crits V3: Intergalactic Horror

Dependencies: Noobis' and Deathreus' Black Hole Rockets (will remove if requested by Noobis or Deathreus), Koishi's Abilities, Air Dash

Theme(s): Crypt of the Necrodancer OST - A Shadow to Prevail (4-3 FamilyJules7x Remix), Crypt of the NecroDancer OST - Pyrodancer (Death Metal Remix)

HP Formula: (((1500+n)*n)^1.04)

Number of Lives: 7

Mobility: Air Dash + Extremely Fast Glide, which allows him to pretty much fly for seven seconds at a time.

Base Movement Speed: 450 HU/s

Melee Weapon Attributes: As with any of my other versions of NRC, NRCV3:IH wields a Crossing Guard. This version will always have a 100% critical hit chance under the following circumstances: VS burning targets, VS airborne targets, under any mini-crit circumstances, when hitting an enemy from behind, VS disguised targets, VS stunned targets, VS wet targets, and upon hitting the same target three times in a row. Any target who is hit by NRCV3:IH and survives will be marked for death for 7 seconds, and scoring any kill will grant NRCV3:IH 777 seconds of guaranteed crits on all weapons. The Crossing Guard cannot score random critical hits.

Rage: On rage, the Intergalactic Horror stuns all opponents for five seconds, sentries for seven, and gains a rocket launcher with 99 rockets and the following attributes: extreme firing speed, extreme reload speed, 300% larger blast radius, and unlimited clip size. These rockets create black holes upon exploding, which last for four seconds and suck players in within a range of 200 hammer units, instantly killing most classes.

Miscellaneous Information: Unlike some of my other OP bosses, I'm not going to pretend there's any feasible way to beat this atrocity when it isn't AFK, but I will grant the mercy of allowing Medics to revive their allies. If I ever learn how to program passive abilities, I will likely give this boss a major weakness; say, for example, running out of rockets kills the player instantly? In any case, I will almost certainly release a balanced version in the future, but for now, his only real weakness is his chance to crash the player using him if they're running a low-end PC. I guess that could be considered NRC's version of Blitzkrieg's "baka" ability?

(Halloween-Oriented) Boss #16: Douleur Ressucite

Dependencies: Halloween Bosses 2014, Phat Rages

Theme(s): Final Fantasy XII [The Zodiac Age] OST - Esper Battle

HP Formula: (((720+n)*n)^1.04)/2

Melee Weapon Attributes: Douleur Ressucite wields an Unarmed Combat with no special attributes, which, despite the fact that he's a spy and the UC is meant for the scout, looks surprisingly good in his viewmodel.

Passive Ability(s): Whenever DR kills a target, they instantly become a scout with the model of a fast zombie from HL1, without the headcrab. These zombies immediately overheal to 400 HP and are slightly faster than a regular scout, but deal reduced damage.

Rage: On rage, DR spawns all dead players as the aforementioned zombies and activates hellfire, dealing 30 initial damage to all enemies within 600 hammer units and continuing to deal 15 more per second for seven seconds.

Miscellaneous Information: Being the first of many planned October bosses, I consider DR to be, as of now, one of my best works with custom textures. I also am quite fond of the custom sounds I've made for him, but I should probably shut my yap before I sound like an egotist. Enjoy the spooks!

(Halloween-Oriented) Boss #17: The Level Three Nightmare

Dependencies: Move Speed, ServerCommandRage, Temp Melee Weapon, Fog Effects, Roll the Dice (Revamped)

Theme(s): JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OST - First Bomb, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OST - Interception

HP Formula: (((1000+n)*n)^1.04)/3

Base Movement Speed: 320 HU/s

Melee Weapon Attributes: The Level Three Nightmare wields a Gunslinger which inflicts three seconds of bleed and boasts a 300% damage bonus (on top of FF2's base damage bonus).

Passive Ability(s): While TL3N active, the map is covered in a light, hard-to-notice (but still very present) fog.

Rage: On rage, TL3N gains an upgraded version of his Gunslinger, which attacks 75% higher and increases his maximum speed to 520 (the maximum). His Gunslinger returns to normal after 10 seconds. He also is given the "Spawn Sentry" RTD, which lasts for 20 seconds. If allowed to construct itself, this sentry could prove devastating to the enemy team, making communication a huge benefit for players fighting against TL3N.

Miscellaneous Information: The Level Three Nightmare was actually my very first idea for a boss, way before I even knew how to create bosses. Having just remembered him a week ago, I decided to bring him into reality, and this is the result. WARNING: UNLESS ALL OF YOUR MAPS HAVE env_fog_controller, THIS BOSS WILL MOST LIKELY CAUSE A SERVER CRASH. TO CIRCUMVENT THIS WITHOUT NEEDING TO REMOVE SEVERAL MAPS OR ADJUST THE BOSS' CFG, FOLLOW FEARTS' SUGGESTION:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearts View Post
The fog isn't going to work unless the map has env_fog_controller. What I do is use stripper source to add:

add:
{
"classname" "env_fog_controller"
}

To each map.
Note: I will likely make more bosses in the future. Whenever I do, I will update this thread accordingly.
Professional retard. I might borrow some code, but I always try to give credit when I do! If you've noticed I've borrowed some of your code, and you have a problem with that, please add me on Steam and let me know so I can correct the problem as soon as possible!

Last edited by LordHotPocketHomicide; 10-16-2018 at 16:57. Reason: Added The Level Three Nightmare
JuegosPablo
Veteran Member
Old 11-21-2017 , 15:35   Re: Lord Homicide's New Bosses
Reply With Quote #2

Suggestions to pyronus boss (on lost life)

-Gain Uber
-Crits
-Matrix

have more but im finding more xD
My Discord: JuegosPablo#0568

Last edited by JuegosPablo; 11-21-2017 at 15:40.
MeeMFromHH
Old 11-22-2017 , 19:01   Re: Lord Homicide's New Bosses
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuegosPablo View Post
Suggestions to pyronus boss (on lost life)

-Gain Uber
-Crits
-Matrix

have more but im finding more xD
That's gonna be OP
(assuming you want him to put everything into the same lifeloss)
JuegosPablo
Veteran Member
Old 11-30-2017 , 11:35   Re: Lord Homicide's New Bosses
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeeMFromHH View Post
That's gonna be OP
(assuming you want him to put everything into the same lifeloss)
not everything on same lost life
MeeMFromHH
Old 12-01-2017 , 20:11   Re: Lord Homicide's New Bosses
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuegosPablo View Post
not everything on same lost life
As far as I know, there isn't a way to make different life losses have different effects.
LordHotPocketHomicide
Old 01-27-2018 , 15:44   Re: Lord Homicide's New Bosses (NEW BOSSES: Edgelord Ultima and Orbital Sniper)
Reply With Quote #6

Bumped: Added 2 new bosses (Edgelord Ultima and Orbital Sniper).
Professional retard. I might borrow some code, but I always try to give credit when I do! If you've noticed I've borrowed some of your code, and you have a problem with that, please add me on Steam and let me know so I can correct the problem as soon as possible!
LordHotPocketHomicide
Old 02-28-2018 , 18:37   Re: Lord Homicide's New Bosses (NEW BOSSES: Edgelord Ultima and Orbital Sniper)
Reply With Quote #7

Bumped: added Biohazard #15, Captain Heavy/Doctor Medic Duo, and Floodgate.

Last edited by LordHotPocketHomicide; 02-28-2018 at 20:44.
Sadao
Old 03-01-2018 , 10:54   Re: Lord Homicide's New Bosses (NEW BOSSES: Biohazard 15, Heavy/Medic Duo, and Floodg
Reply With Quote #8

Holy shit , these bosses sound really fun to play with.

Great job making it senpai. B ^)
LordHotPocketHomicide
Old 03-27-2018 , 21:00   Re: Lord Homicide's New Bosses (NEW BOSSES: Corrupted Engineer and Pyroshark)
Reply With Quote #9

Bumped: Added Corrupted Engineer and Pyroshark.
JuegosPablo
Veteran Member
Old 03-27-2018 , 21:31   Re: Lord Homicide's New Bosses (NEW BOSSES: Corrupted Engineer and Pyroshark)
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHotPocketHomicide View Post
Bumped: Added Corrupted Engineer and Pyroshark.
i gonna add pyroshark on my server but no corrupted engi

because you take my idea xD

but well i gonna made my own version of corrupted engi to my server

Amazing job on hales keep working