Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

A plugin request please if possible....

Post New Thread Reply   

EndersGame
Old 04-13-2006 , 21:40   A plugin request please if possible....
Reply With Quote #1

Hello Everyone:

I would first like to state, thank you for this wonderfull mod and the work you have put into it.

I was wondering if it would be possible just to get a plugin or addon either for mani_admin or sourceMM that simply respawns players when they die executing the cssdm_respawn option...

I would ideally want a plugin that figures out a players index and then just respawns that player when they die. I would like to leave CSSDM disabled but active like I do now, this would allow the objectives to remain intact, and players items like "the bomb" to remain intact etc.. that way the round can end normally but I would like players to simply respawn.

I would write the script myself but I am unable to figure out how to get there index id.

So any help would be appreciated!

I feel this would only be a few lines of code for those experianced modders out there!
TSCDan
Old 04-13-2006 , 22:06  
Reply With Quote #2

Are you saying have them respawn EXACTLY where they died? As in able to kill their attacker right after they were killed? I personally hate in DM when my victim spawns almost next to me, giving him a free kill essentially. You may want to look at:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=39868
Send a message via AIM to TSCDan Send a message via MSN to TSCDan Send a message via Yahoo to TSCDan
BAILOPAN
Old 04-14-2006 , 07:49  
Reply With Quote #3

this is a really bad idea.
Old 04-16-2006 , 02:30  
Reply With Quote #4

NO not exactly where they die...

I mean respawn them while keeping objectives etc...

Ie a version of CSSDM disabled, but with the cssdm_respawn working to simply respawn players...

That way you can keep the objectives, and there items remain, etc...
TSCDan
Old 04-16-2006 , 03:25  
Reply With Quote #5

If you don't use stripper, objectives (such as hosties and bomb), will not be removed. Hence, being exactly what you want :p Read that other topic I linked to?
Send a message via AIM to TSCDan Send a message via MSN to TSCDan Send a message via Yahoo to TSCDan