Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

TF2 Spy Radio message problem

Post New Thread Reply   

Arg!
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2008 , 00:50   TF2 Spy Radio message problem
Reply With Quote #1

In a plugin im working on, its been confirmed that, purely by having the plugin loaded on the server, the 'context' spy radio message no longer works. By this i mean when you point at a player and use the spy radio command, it normally says something like "That demoman's a spy" or similar. Now it just says the generic "Spy's over there" message. Ive confirmed that by disabling the plugin and restarting the server the command works as intented.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...786#post665786 <- thats the offending plugin, Im totally stumped as to what could be causing this, the only relevant thought is that we reset the players color and alpha setting on every spawn, but i cant imagine why this would mess up the command.

Any thoughts, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-24-2008 , 11:54   Re: TF2 Spy Radio message problem
Reply With Quote #2

Yeah, I know it's strange. Although it works for me when I'm using version 2.0. Another note is that it works when pointing on bots.
Arg!
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2008 , 19:53   Re: TF2 Spy Radio message problem
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
Yeah, I know it's strange. Although it works for me when I'm using version 2.0. Another note is that it works when pointing on bots.
Well with a diff of the latest and 0.2 version, the main difference is that the players color and alpha gets set EVERY time they spawn, even if it's to the normal player values.