Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

How do I increase the round time on my CSGO surf server?

Post New Thread Reply   

Korprate
Old 04-26-2016 , 00:15   How do I increase the round time on my CSGO surf server?
Reply With Quote #1

I have tried the solution here https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=247063. I go into my surf server and set the following
mp_roundtime 30
mp_roundtime_defuse 0
mp_roundtime_hostage 0
and then I restart the map. The round time is still 3 mins and all the settings are back to default. I have changed the server.cfg file to include the commands mentioned above but it still is stuck at a 3 min timer for every map, and then once the timer runs out its stuck at 0 for forever. Any help offered would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-26-2016 , 00:19   Re: How do I increase the round time on my CSGO surf server?
Reply With Quote #2

Read the manual: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...ual_server.cfg

You don't use server.cfg, you use the appropriate gamemode cfg.
Korprate
Old 04-26-2016 , 01:04   Re: How do I increase the round time on my CSGO surf server?
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxximou5 View Post
Read the manual: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...ual_server.cfg

You don't use server.cfg, you use the appropriate gamemode cfg.
Thanks a lot. Changing the file gamemode_casual.cfg in the cfg folder solved my problem.
decl_mev
Old 04-26-2016 , 09:49   Re: How do I increase the round time on my CSGO surf server?
Reply With Quote #4

By using:
Code:
mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 
mp_match_end_changelevel 1
mp_maxrounds 0
mp_timelimit xx minutes you want server to run on same map
I am not sure if any of the current mapchooser plugins allows or take account for these cvars, so worst case senario is that you need something that keeps track of mp_timelimit, and when mp_timelimit is up you change mp_ignore_round_win_conditions to 0 before that happens you need to set the nextmap & make sure that the round timer is at 0:00 else strange stuff happens.
JustCallMeLuke
Old 04-27-2016 , 03:18   Re: How do I increase the round time on my CSGO surf server?
Reply With Quote #5

I had this annoying crap that made absolutely no sense what so ever. Here.
mp_roundtime 30
mp_timelimit 30
mp_restartgame 1

The restart game thing fixes it oddly, stick this in sourcemod.cfg or something and you are good to go. (Use sm_cvar in front if you need)

Last edited by JustCallMeLuke; 04-27-2016 at 03:18.
Korprate
Old 04-27-2016 , 19:08   Re: How do I increase the round time on my CSGO surf server?
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by decl_mev View Post
By using:
Code:
mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 
mp_match_end_changelevel 1
mp_maxrounds 0
mp_timelimit xx minutes you want server to run on same map
I am not sure if any of the current mapchooser plugins allows or take account for these cvars, so worst case senario is that you need something that keeps track of mp_timelimit, and when mp_timelimit is up you change mp_ignore_round_win_conditions to 0 before that happens you need to set the nextmap & make sure that the round timer is at 0:00 else strange stuff happens.
So after changing my round time to 30 mins, the map was stuck on 00:00 forever untill someone used RTV. By adding/modifiying the commands that you gave me in the cfg/gamemode_casual.cfg file the round time is 30 mins and the map automaticaly changes at the end of the timer. Thanks a lot!
Neuro Toxin
Veteran Member
Old 04-27-2016 , 19:25   Re: How do I increase the round time on my CSGO surf server?
Reply With Quote #7

My god.

One bad habbit to another.

Dont EDIT gamemode_casual.cfg.

In this link you had been provided. It specifically stated to create / edit _server files only.