strontiumdog
Veteran Member
Old 01-29-2009 , 18:47   Re: [DoDS] Camouflage 1.04
Reply With Quote #51

What cvar are you trying to set?
twig_masters
Old 02-20-2010 , 12:09   Re: [DoDS] Camouflage 1.04
Reply With Quote #52

This plugin has been out for a while and I am unaware if anyone else has encountered this error or not....

Host_error: CVEngineServer:: PrecacheModel: 'models/props_italian/boat_wooden03a.mdl"overflow, too many models

It happens when I load up a custom map on my server and the server crashes. Anyone know of a fix or a way around it? I would really like to use this plug in on my server to mix it up from time to time for fun.

Last edited by twig_masters; 02-20-2010 at 12:53.
strontiumdog
Veteran Member
Old 02-20-2010 , 13:46   Re: [DoDS] Camouflage 1.04
Reply With Quote #53

You could edit the source file and remove some of the models...

Some custom maps have more entities than they should and so plugins often max out the number of entities.

Set MAXMODELS to something smaller like 10 and recompile

PHP Code:
#define MAXMODELS 10 

Last edited by strontiumdog; 02-20-2010 at 13:49.
twig_masters
Old 02-20-2010 , 16:23   Re: [DoDS] Camouflage 1.04
Reply With Quote #54

Ok I am not exactly sure what happened but I did like you suggested. When I loaded up a custom map it worked fine. So I typed "!camo" in chat and recieved a message back saying I have "no camo left".

I then restored the setting back to 25 and compiled it again. When I loaded a custom map I received no errors. So I tried typing "!camo" again and still said "no camo left".

This is all with the plugin set to be disabled when the map starts in the server cfg. I can enable it from rcon but I get the "no camo left" message.

I thought this was odd since it all worked before aside from the server crashing on a custom map. So I disconnected while I was aware the plugin was active on the current map. When I reconnected, I typed "!camo" in chat and bingo I got the menu to choose camo. Weird....

Anyway I thought I would share my findings. I will need to test it further but it seems to work... sort of for now.

Thanks
caesar19
Old 12-02-2012 , 20:41   Re: [DoDS] Camouflage 1.04
Reply With Quote #55

Hi,

I have a DOD:S Hide and Seek (plugin) server and today I installed and tested this plugin (Camo 1.04) of yours. It works, but there are a few things I would like to change:

1. no model change on PlayerHurt (done, I just deleted the sections with player hurt)
2. there are two teams - Allies (Models) and Axis (Seekers). The Axis Team should not be able to change the model! The Axis Team should stay Axis Soldier
3. in 3rd Person View (!3rd) there is not possible to look around, only the model is turning
4. OPTIONAL: possibility to change the model after PlayerHurt (only Allies Team) automatically

I was wondering if you could assist me on this.

Thank you very much!

Regards from Czech Republic
Caesar