Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Zombie:Reloaded

Post New Thread Reply   

Mocoloni
Old 07-27-2013 , 17:46   Re: Zombie:Reloaded
Reply With Quote #61

Hi 'rhelgeby'. Nice release of this mod but I have a small problem with the napalm grenades. When Im throwing the grenades, its just randomly (not always throwing fireballs). Maybe its because of bots, the bots can throw it if I cant, if Im throwing it, the bots cant.. its normally? reply me when you will can thx

PD: by default setting, smokegrenade & flashbang are restricted, but the bots can still buying it.

Last edited by Mocoloni; 07-27-2013 at 17:48.
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 07-27-2013 , 20:00   Re: Zombie:Reloaded
Reply With Quote #62

It's a known issue, but no fix is available: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=143305

Don't use this thread for discussion about ZR, use this forum: https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=132

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby
Deathrow Bo Dean
Old 09-06-2013 , 17:17   Re: Zombie:Reloaded
Reply With Quote #63

rhelgeby

You are a Zombie Guru, so I thought that mabe i could get some help here. I started playing ZH at its start. I'm using "russys" ZHR plugin but russy is not supporting it at this time. Can You Please help me or tell me if I can do this?

Zombie Horde has a zombie that has no arms or legs. I'm not sure but I think it was called the Ghost Zombie or Shock Zombie. I have this zom on my CSSZH server but it has no weapon but it will still will kill. As You know all ZH zoms only have knives (The CSS Ghost Zombie is nothing like the L4d2 Ghost zoms or the Zombie torso zom. so don't get confussed).
I think the CSSZH Ghost Zomnie was first introduced to ZH after the Charple Zom it would shock it's oponets with a 6 foot or less, lightning style shock. That shock was simular to the L4D2 Witch lightning but did not reach as far. RTCW had Lopers with the correct type of shock. In my effort to restore ZH gameplay to the original style, I'd like to put the a shock or lightning back on this zom. Please help if You Can. thank's DBD....

Last edited by Deathrow Bo Dean; 09-06-2013 at 17:29.
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 09-07-2013 , 18:54   Re: Zombie:Reloaded
Reply With Quote #64

This is not the place to discuss this, I'm using this thread for ZR update notes only.

Short answer:
Technically it should be possible to create the lightning effect and hurt players within a SourceMod plugin, the same way as other plugins create effects. The ZR 3.1 branch probably won't get more ZH-like features, and a 4.0 release is far ahead in time.

If you want to get more info about this you could try the Scripting forum or the request forum.

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby
Deathrow Bo Dean
Old 09-11-2013 , 15:27   Re: Zombie:Reloaded
Reply With Quote #65

I'm sorry for posting here but I recived no replies from my post on the scripting page. Thank you for giving me an answer to my question. I needed an experts opinion. DBD...