Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Admin Stealth

Post New Thread Reply   

sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 09-22-2016 , 16:24   Re: Admin Stealth
Reply With Quote #151

@phatboyjawsh Cksurf uses its own chat processing that doesn't play with standard chat messages appearing, so admins connecting will most likely still show up in connect messages (untested), unless you disable connect/disconnect messages altogether in cksurf settings, disable cksurf chat processing (lose features), or recode that bit in cksurf.
St.Jimmy
Old 09-22-2016 , 21:30   Re: Admin Stealth
Reply With Quote #152

Whenever I go into and out of stealth this is exactly what it says:

Player St.Jimmy has left the game. (Disconnect)
[STEALTH] You are now in stealth mode!
unconnected is joining the Terrorist force
Player St.Jimmy connected from United States
[STEALTH] You are no longer in stealth mode!

Goes without saying the [STEALTH] is not an issue as I know its just client side, but the disconnect message is still not showing properly. There's also still the "unconnected is joining the Terrorist force".

Also noticed that while in stealth it still allows you to "join" a team, so to speak. Meaning again, you don't actually join the team, but it does spawn you with a 100% invisible player model. Players can collide with you and you can interact like normal, only you can't equip any weapon.
Deniel00
Old 09-27-2016 , 09:49   Re: Admin Stealth
Reply With Quote #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naydef View Post
Version: 1.4e2 css:go is here

Again untested version!

Changelog:
  • Changed the connect and disconnect messages to match CS:GO model
  • Blocked team change announcement on CS:GO
  • Changed the Admin Stealth team to be 0(Unassigned)(I'm not 100% sure if there is such team in CS:GO, because TF2 has!)
  • Some fixes

Also thanks for everyone reporting me! And can we discuss about this version of the plugin in only one thread(I mean only in this thread)? This way is more cleaner

When im toggled it, will display me choose team, and i cant pick spec (before toggle, im in spec)

EDIT: in status will display me

Last edited by Deniel00; 09-27-2016 at 09:51.
Naydef
Old 09-27-2016 , 10:46   Re: Admin Stealth
Reply With Quote #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy View Post
Whenever I go into and out of stealth this is exactly what it says:

Player St.Jimmy has left the game. (Disconnect)
[STEALTH] You are now in stealth mode!
unconnected is joining the Terrorist force
Player St.Jimmy connected from United States
[STEALTH] You are no longer in stealth mode!

Goes without saying the [STEALTH] is not an issue as I know its just client side, but the disconnect message is still not showing properly. There's also still the "unconnected is joining the Terrorist force".

Also noticed that while in stealth it still allows you to "join" a team, so to speak. Meaning again, you don't actually join the team, but it does spawn you with a 100% invisible player model. Players can collide with you and you can interact like normal, only you can't equip any weapon.
No enough information! What's still wrong with disconnect message. Make a picture, just saying that it doesn't show correctly does mean nothing. Or even, can you create video of the plugin? Also [STEALTH] is not an issue, it's just message sent to you. Remember that I don't have CS:GO, nor server to use as a testing object.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniel00 View Post
When im toggled it, will display me choose team, and i cant pick spec (before toggle, im in spec)

EDIT: in status will display me
Make a video or give better explanation about you issue. The plugin currently is set to not allow to choose team and you're set to the Unassigned team. VIDEO or BETTER EXPLANATION, PLEASE!

Steam:
naydef

Last edited by Naydef; 09-27-2016 at 10:49.
St.Jimmy
Old 09-28-2016 , 18:12   Re: Admin Stealth
Reply With Quote #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naydef View Post
No enough information! What's still wrong with disconnect message. Make a picture, just saying that it doesn't show correctly does mean nothing.
Right here:

Quote:

The disconnect thing might be an issue. When using the command it says:

St.Jimmy is joining the Spectators
Player St.Jimmy left the game (Disconnected by user.)

compared to:
St.Jimmy [STEAM ID] disconnected from country The United States.
You've already fixed it saying you joined spectators, but it's still saying "left the game" rather than "disconnected". Not sure if you're able to get it to say the proper country or not.
Naydef
Old 09-29-2016 , 11:30   Re: Admin Stealth
Reply With Quote #156

Quote:
Right here:

You've already fixed it saying you joined spectators, but it's still saying "left the game" rather than "disconnected". Not sure if you're able to get it to say the proper country or not.
Are you sure you're using the latest version? Because you said in previous comment, not the last, that when becoming non-stealth, it prints "Player St.Jimmy has left the game. (Disconnect)". And in the latest comment you say that the disconnect message is "Player %N left the game (Disconnect by user.)"! I'm confused! USE THE LATEST VERSION! And send a picture of the disconnect message, I want to see if the colors are right!

Steam:
naydef
Aura89
Old 01-21-2017 , 15:38   Re: Admin Stealth
Reply With Quote #157

Naydef, you said this plugin is getting merged into your main plugin at some point? have an ETA on that?
NoobScripter
Old 01-21-2017 , 17:02   Re: Admin Stealth
Reply With Quote #158

Nice plugin, the only problem is that after some seconds shows you up team select.