Raised This Month: $95 Target: $400
 23% 

[L4D2] Skills


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
sonic155
Member
Join Date: Mar 2019
Old 10-18-2019 , 00:16   Re: [L4D2] Skills
Reply With Quote #61

Ive had players ask if there was a way to have ters for the perks like
Anti-Damage Ters
Ter1 25% Reduces damage
Ter2 40% Reduces damage
Ter3 50% Reduces damage
Ter4 attackers take 40% done in return ~attacking the survivors the attack takes damage~

and

Speed increase ters
Ter1 10% faster
Ter2 15% faster
Ter3 20% faster
Ter4 30% faster

and

Double Jump Ters
Ter1 unlock two jumps
Ter2 higher jumps
Ter3 3 jumps
Ter4 no fall damage

and

MeleeDamageUp ters
Ter1 melee damage up by 20%
Ter2 melee damage up by 30%
Ter3 melee damage up by 45%
Ter4 melee damage sets threats on fire
sonic155 is offline
BHaType
Great Tester of Whatever
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Methamphetamine
Old 10-18-2019 , 08:05   Re: [L4D2] Skills
Reply With Quote #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic155 View Post
Ive had players ask if there was a way to have ters for the perks like
Anti-Damage Ters
Ter1 25% Reduces damage
Ter2 40% Reduces damage
Ter3 50% Reduces damage
Ter4 attackers take 40% done in return ~attacking the survivors the attack takes damage~

and

Speed increase ters
Ter1 10% faster
Ter2 15% faster
Ter3 20% faster
Ter4 30% faster

and

Double Jump Ters
Ter1 unlock two jumps
Ter2 higher jumps
Ter3 3 jumps
Ter4 no fall damage

and

MeleeDamageUp ters
Ter1 melee damage up by 20%
Ter2 melee damage up by 30%
Ter3 melee damage up by 45%
Ter4 melee damage sets threats on fire
I am completely rewriting the plugin to make it more manageable and optimized
__________________
Heart
BHaType is offline
Send a message via AIM to BHaType
sonic155
Member
Join Date: Mar 2019
Old 10-18-2019 , 08:17   Re: [L4D2] Skills
Reply With Quote #63

cool thank you =D
sonic155 is offline
BHaType
Great Tester of Whatever
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Methamphetamine
Old 10-20-2019 , 01:16   Re: [L4D2] Skills
Reply With Quote #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic155 View Post
cool thank you =D
Updated.
Later I will add the Speed up perk and the shared backpack.
Everything else seems to have already been added also all perks are configured in the data/Skills config.cfg
__________________
Heart
BHaType is offline
Send a message via AIM to BHaType
sonic155
Member
Join Date: Mar 2019
Old 10-20-2019 , 02:59   Re: [L4D2] Skills
Reply With Quote #65

epic =O
sonic155 is offline
sonic155
Member
Join Date: Mar 2019
Old 10-20-2019 , 04:22   Re: [L4D2] Skills
Reply With Quote #66

i ran my server and got this

~~~~~



Errors:
l4d2_anitdamage_m.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_crafting_m.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_doublejump_m.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_fastreload_m.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_helping_hand.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_melee_damage_m.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_perfect_shove_m.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_skills_core.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_sticky_pipes_m.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_ultra_pipe_bomb.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)


~~~~

=o
sonic155 is offline
BHaType
Great Tester of Whatever
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Methamphetamine
Old 10-20-2019 , 04:28   Re: [L4D2] Skills
Reply With Quote #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic155 View Post
i ran my server and got this

~~~~~



Errors:
l4d2_anitdamage_m.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_crafting_m.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_doublejump_m.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_fastreload_m.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_helping_hand.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_melee_damage_m.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_perfect_shove_m.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_skills_core.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_sticky_pipes_m.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)
l4d2_ultra_pipe_bomb.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)


~~~~

=o
For plugins to work you need to use sm 1.10 or compile them yourself
__________________
Heart
BHaType is offline
Send a message via AIM to BHaType
sonic155
Member
Join Date: Mar 2019
Old 10-20-2019 , 04:41   Re: [L4D2] Skills
Reply With Quote #68

i just finished compile and all but one got though
~~~~

l4d2_crafting_m.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)


~~~

//// l4d2_crafting_m.sp
//
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\entity.inc(516) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\entity.inc(712) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\entity.inc(729) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\entity.inc(756) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\entity_prop_stocks.inc(202) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\entity_prop_stocks.inc(231) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\entity_prop_stocks.inc(260) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\entity_prop_stocks.inc(289) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\entity_prop_stocks.inc(31 : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\entity_prop_stocks.inc(347) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\entity_prop_stocks.inc(379) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\entity_prop_stocks.inc(421) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\entity_prop_stocks.inc(460) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\entity_prop_stocks.inc(489) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\entity_prop_stocks.inc(51 : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\sdktools_sound.inc(416) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\sdktools_sound.inc(455) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\sdktools_sound.inc(55 : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\sdktools_sound.inc(600) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\sdktools_sound.inc(643) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\sdktools_sound.inc(679) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level
// l4d2_crafting_m.sp(24) : error 001: expected token: "{", but found "struct"
// l4d2_crafting_m.sp(26) : error 001: expected token: "public", but found "int"
// l4d2_crafting_m.sp(27) : error 001: expected token: "}", but found "int"
// l4d2_crafting_m.sp(33) : error 054: unmatched closing brace ("}")
// l4d2_crafting_m.sp(66) : error 017: undefined symbol "g_iPlayersItems"
// l4d2_crafting_m.sp(66) : warning 215: expression has no effect
// l4d2_crafting_m.sp(66) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
// l4d2_crafting_m.sp(66) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
// l4d2_crafting_m.sp(66) : fatal error 190: too many error messages on one line
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 8 Errors.
//
// Compilation Time: 0.23 sec
// ----------------------------------------


~~~

Last edited by sonic155; 10-20-2019 at 04:45.
sonic155 is offline
sonic155
Member
Join Date: Mar 2019
Old 10-20-2019 , 04:49   Re: [L4D2] Skills
Reply With Quote #69

Any way you can add the !gm command again so admins can give/remove points/cash from players and do resets as well? =p
sonic155 is offline
BHaType
Great Tester of Whatever
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Methamphetamine
Old 10-20-2019 , 04:58   Re: [L4D2] Skills
Reply With Quote #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic155 View Post
i just finished compile and all but one got though
~~~~

l4d2_crafting_m.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)

~~~

//// l4d2_crafting_m.sp
//
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\inclu de\entity.inc(516) : warning 219: local variable "entity" shadows a variable at a preceding level


~~~
the crafting perk can only work on 1.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic155 View Post
Any way you can add the !gm command again so admins can give/remove points/cash from players and do resets as well? =p
I will add but a little later
__________________
Heart

Last edited by BHaType; 10-20-2019 at 04:59.
BHaType is offline
Send a message via AIM to BHaType
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 14:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode