Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about

Post New Thread Reply   

Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 07-14-2023 , 07:01   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
Does it have any sort of effect on you if a person is nonbinary or not?
Lgbt affects when they bring children and teenagers to the equation. Do you think this is ok?
https://twitter.com/commonsens19282/...rAfST7UDOc2cKA

Do you think a child doing an operation that is irreversible is ok? They are kids, they don’t know what they want.

Do you think it is ok for a person who just says he identifies as a woman have the right to share a bathroom with a 5 years old girl?

You are missing the point here, no one here cares about what people do with on bed, people are concerned because lgbt is trying to enforce a failed ideology into kids. This isn’t about accepting or respecting because they were already accepted and respected. This is about converting society into their ideologies.
Old 07-14-2023 , 10:18   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
Do you think this is ok?
I think it’s up to the parents of the children, who appear to be present at that event alongside them and perfectly fine with what’s going on there. I however don’t get why your issues with a performance art form are at all related to the “discussion” here.

Quote:
Do you think a child doing an operation that is irreversible is ok?
I think that’s up to the child (if they’re Gillick competent) and their parents and medical professionals, not politicians or people on the internet.

Quote:
Do you think it is ok for a person who just says he identifies as a woman have the right to share a bathroom with a 5 years old girl?
I think it’s beyond insane to attribute ill intent to someone just because of their identity.

Quote:
lgbt is trying to enforce a failed ideology into kids.
Trans kids should get the opportunity to grow up into trans adults.

You seem quite focused on trying to debate a bunch of common talking points, but the reason folk need representation is about remembering the human, the fact there are other people out there like them, and not just people who want them hidden and away. That’s what the logo is all about, and there is a lot more to the community than just the segment currently being debated across the media (and sadly now here).

I understand being afraid of the unknown, I don’t understand the desire to listen to religious and political leaders thoughts on matters of human biology and sociology, rather than people’s lived experiences and medical professionals.

This isn’t the place to debate how you feel about LGBTQIA+ folk though, feel free to complain about the logo and AM’s support of them in our community, those posts will inform people of who you are - and I don’t know how you can be happy to put that out there into the world.

Last edited by asherkin; 07-14-2023 at 10:18.
sapphonie
Old 07-14-2023 , 11:00   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
Lol. I think that's the permanent logo now.
As it should be
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 07-14-2023 , 11:57   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
I think that’s up to the child (if they’re Gillick competent) and their parents and medical professionals, not politicians or people on the internet.
So if a 13 years old kid wants to drink alchool or drive he should be allowed to if their parents allow it?
There is a reason why they are minors, they don’t have enough social experience to make decisions. Cutting a boy’s part is as bad as r*p*ng him, it’s not about consent. It’s a minor who has no idea about the consequences.

You all talk like it is a good thing but it aint. My friend’s wife once was crying and told me she was unhappy because since he became a man he stopped touching her and doesn’t have se* life anymore.

And lgbt want to do it to kids, who doesn’t even know what they really want. It’s insane, a person that supports it is either mentally ill or missinformed af
Old 07-14-2023 , 14:44   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #25

By themselves, examples continue to arrive of how some questions are formulated in such a simple and absurd way without taking into account the complexity of the matter. It is argued that someone is wrong simply because his answers are not to the liking of his ears, which is something that can be said by either perspective. In order not to take specific Comments from some of the answers (Because there are many) In this topic I am going to simply speak in general ways. For example, saying that I only consider the bad of the gender identity issue, ironically I see that at least it is recognized that there are wrong issues regarding that and in fact, I honestly do not see what is the good side of, for example, that you have freedom to perceive yourself as you want, I mean it should be something very normal, right? Both the free will of the rejection of something and its acceptance.
For example, if you also talk about having to argue from the perspective of experience, not politics and religion, personally I am very much against the points of view of these mentioned. And in fact, many of the arguments explained in this topic have been from people with the experience of knowing the points of view of various individuals.
Given all this, then to say that the judgment of a boy or a girl is correct without really having had any experience in their life with something that is just beginning to develop, such as their identity?
How do you assume that a boy or a girl is trans, because he or she tells you so considering the poorly developed judgment and experience they have or because someone specialized in the subject says so? If it's the latter, wouldn't it be what many are fighting for, the fact that you can't assign something to someone who is just beginning to live?
And yes, these issues can be brought up for discussion, because a sector of the Community now wants to make decisions and act on this.
I suppose that seeing the length of the text I imagine that very few are going to read it. It doesn't matter, I have the satisfaction that I am leaving my point of view. I have my freedom of will to reject what I want, for example, I do not see the need to feel identified with any color, flag, or set of letters, but it is in your freedom of will to do so, as I repeat my freedom to reject it, personally I do not need no symbol or color to identify me with something.
JocAnis
Veteran Member
Old 07-14-2023 , 15:18   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #26

@asherkin, do you have kids?

My blog: http://primekz.xyz (in progress...) - not active (dec 2022)
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 07-14-2023 , 15:56   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgbc3d View Post
For example, if you also talk about having to argue from the perspective of experience, not politics and religion, personally I am very much against the points of view of these mentioned.
Exactly like FOX News told you to. Amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgbc3d View Post
I knew that my comment was going to hurt the delicate feelings of some
Just wait, they will probably start a thread about it... wait... but... you...?
Old 07-14-2023 , 16:29   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
Exactly like FOX News told you to. Amazing.

Just wait, they will probably start a thread about it... wait... but... you...?
I stopped watching TV a long time ago. And in fact, American television is quite contaminated plus I add the fact that I'm not even from there, so the chances of having been indoctrinated by that culture is not that high.

And regarding the second. Absolutely correct, In fact I made a lot of emphasis in my rejection, Not only that but I said that they have the freedom to reject what I reject. Before all this, the same does not take away the fact that when presenting their arguments in favor of those who support this movement, none could present any virtue that benefits society, all are based on the fact that you have to accept it and that's it, that you can't say anything if it doesn't bother you, Or in an unsubstantiated argument like the one Fox News told me, In fact I even asked questions that in my complete ignorance no one could explain to me. But yes, my eyes hurt when I saw those colors and I took the liberty of expressing my opinion, or couldn't I? I never said that no one had the right to reply.
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 07-15-2023 , 05:39   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Lgbt affects when they bring children and teenagers to the equation. Do you think this is ok?
https://twitter.com/commonsens19282/...rAfST7UDOc2cKA

Do you think a child doing an operation that is irreversible is ok? They are kids, they don’t know what they want.

You are missing the point here, no one here cares about what people do with on bed, people are concerned because lgbt is trying to enforce a failed ideology into kids. This isn’t about accepting or respecting because they were already accepted and respected. This is about converting society into their ideologies.
I didn't state any of this nor do I have to agree with the points you're getting at. I spoke on gender identity. As a medical professional, I can say we as a whole will respect it and treat every individual the way the individual wants to be treated. That means if they identify as non-binary, trans, etc. that isn't up for debate.

As mentioned, there are MANY tests and diagnostic testing prior to someone being even qualified to have these procedures or choices. You guys are way too focused on the ill intent of some of the content posted whereas there is a lot more positivity in it.

Don't get what the video link is proving. A person dancing? Great video. You don't know the context of the content other than someone posting a video with a title proving nothing. What harm did that do to the kids?

Disappointing this is how much media influence has over individuals. Read into the intent of the community instead of diving into the opposition political views.
Old 07-15-2023 , 06:51   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
So if a 13 years old kid wants to drink alchool or drive he should be allowed to if their parents allow it?
There is a reason why they are minors, they don’t have enough social experience to make decisions. Cutting a boy’s part is as bad as r*p*ng him, it’s not about consent. It’s a minor who has no idea about the consequences.

You all talk like it is a good thing but it aint. My friend’s wife once was crying and told me she was unhappy because since he became a man he stopped touching her and doesn’t have se* life anymore.

And lgbt want to do it to kids, who doesn’t even know what they really want. It’s insane, a person that supports it is either mentally ill or missinformed af
Nobody under the age of 16 (and in 99.999% of cases, 18) is getting gender reassignment surgery. That's not a thing that happens almost ever. It's also impressively telling that you talk about your trans man "friend" the way that you do. It's clear that you are set in your ways, but I encourage you to be more empathetic, and also understand that this culture war bullshit is a distraction pushed by the politicians in charge to distract you from the fact that global capitalist hegemony is declining, and our average quality of life is going down and not up as a result.

Perhaps get mad at them, at your boss, at your management, at your politicians, for paying you less and less every year with inflation, for gas prices going up, for the endless shittification of life, and not at random lgbtq people doing whatever.

Thanks

Last edited by sapphonie; 07-15-2023 at 07:03.