Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

1 hostage left (3 dead) round doesn't end when last hostage is rescued

Post New Thread Reply   

fatal_nl
Old 11-26-2018 , 19:01   1 hostage left (3 dead) round doesn't end when last hostage is rescued
Reply With Quote #1

Situation:

3 hostages dead, 1 hostage alive: last hostage saved in rescue zone, round doesn't end. I can't find the cvar that controls this.
Rivotril
Old 11-28-2018 , 12:26   Re: 1 hostage left (3 dead) round doesn't end when last hostage is rescued
Reply With Quote #2

In what map this is happening?
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Old 11-28-2018 , 12:31   Re: 1 hostage left (3 dead) round doesn't end when last hostage is rescued
Reply With Quote #3

Pretty sure you have to rescue 2 hosties to win the map. That's one reason cs mode was so broken for competitive play.

Last edited by ghostofmybrain; 11-28-2018 at 12:31.
Rivotril
Old 11-28-2018 , 13:03   Re: 1 hostage left (3 dead) round doesn't end when last hostage is rescued
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofmybrain View Post
Pretty sure you have to rescue 2 hosties to win the map. That's one reason cs mode was so broken for competitive play.
Um, i don't think so, i have a Only Assault server and you can win with only one hostage, i think the problem is the map he has or a plugin
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Old 11-28-2018 , 15:14   Re: 1 hostage left (3 dead) round doesn't end when last hostage is rescued
Reply With Quote #5

Hmm that's very unusual. I remember in my hours of 24/7 office the servers always had a rule against killing hostage, and when there were no admins you'd get the team that kills all but one and you can't win unless you can hunt down all the Ts.

Edit: I am not online to test it now, but it looks like before CS:S, you had to rescue at least half of the hostages, whereas in CS:S you simply had to rescue one hostage if all others were no longer alive.

But honedtly this site is horribly written so who knows how accurate it is.

Last edited by ghostofmybrain; 11-28-2018 at 15:17.
Rivotril
Old 11-29-2018 , 01:31   Re: 1 hostage left (3 dead) round doesn't end when last hostage is rescued
Reply With Quote #6

You're right, my bad, if you only rescue 1 hostage the round doesn't end, at least if you're alone in the server
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Old 11-29-2018 , 06:37   Re: 1 hostage left (3 dead) round doesn't end when last hostage is rescued
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivotril View Post
You're right, my bad, if you only rescue 1 hostage the round doesn't end, at least if you're alone in the server
Did you kill the other three? I don't know if that makes a difference.
Rivotril
Old 11-29-2018 , 12:50   Re: 1 hostage left (3 dead) round doesn't end when last hostage is rescued
Reply With Quote #8

Yes, i killed the other hostages and rescue one, didn't win, rescue all of them, win