Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Surf Olympics v1.5.2a

Post New Thread Reply   

OneEyed
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-12-2006 , 01:18  
Reply With Quote #11

I never thought about that teleport menu, didn't think AMXX had one. Only thing I can suggest is disable it if they'll be abusing it just to get good records. Bad admins if you ask me =P.
osin
Old 03-12-2006 , 06:27  
Reply With Quote #12

im having great difficultinmg trying to get this plugin to work. Ive tried all the dl's on this page plus the online comiler and offline 1. But still no luck. It comes up with an error message that says, check ur modules.ini. i have all the modules enabled which are required for this plugin. but still no luck. any suggestion?
osin
Old 03-12-2006 , 06:30  
Reply With Quote #13

missed out this """Plugin uses an unknown function (name "ShowSyncHudMsg") - check your modules.ini."""" thats the full error... what to do?
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 03-12-2006 , 11:13  
Reply With Quote #14

You need to have AMXX 1.70 for this plugin. Any previous version will not work. That goes for all of you saying you cant get it to work.
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
DarkSlain
Old 03-12-2006 , 23:50  
Reply With Quote #15

a found a bug!
well its not that great but still

The bug is :
(im only guessing)
on some maps the trigger hurt is reversed so you get healed instead of taking damage, the plugin forces you to go back to spawn because of this

i run into this problem on surf_speedway_b2 (i think), i cant remember the exact name but it auto heals you to 100 life whenever your there, forcing you to not be able to accually play the map with this mod on
Old 03-14-2006 , 07:35  
Reply With Quote #16

yes i am currently running amxx 1.70 and this plugin will not work. I have surf tools running and some other mods such as fireworks and piss but thats about it. This plugin is really great as i often play on the auzsurf server and have alot of fun. It says bad load then goes on to say this

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
L 03/14/2006 - 204:20: [AMXX] Plugin file open error (plugin "surf_olympics")
L 03/14/2006 - 204:21: [AMXX] Plugin "statsx.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "ShowSyncHudMsg") - check your modules.ini.
L 03/14/2006 - 204:21: [AMXX] Plugin "miscstats.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "ShowSyncHudMsg") - check your modules.ini.

i have statsx.amxx and miscstats.amxx installed. Should i update these folders as i just recently upgraded to amxx 1.7 but didnt choose to erase all my mods and configs. Could this be why as i dont want to delete all my installed mods because i ahve about 55 installed but i only use about 3-4 at a time
OneEyed
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-14-2006 , 14:28  
Reply With Quote #17

You didn't install AMXX 1.70 correctly. "ShowSyncHudMsg" is a new feature of 1.70. So, I recommend, you turn your server off, copy the amxx.dll , and all modules of 1.70 into your directory. Then copy all the base plugins and overwrite them. And don't forget the metamod.dll
OneEyed
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-15-2006 , 05:59  
Reply With Quote #18

Updated the plugin to v1.1

ChangeLog:
- v1.1
-- Changed the HUD system a little bit, to be less laggy.
-- Fixed an accidental logical error with clearing airtype records.
-- Blocked trigger_hurts that heal from teleporting.
-- Added Personal Statistics to /top3 window.
DarkSlain
Old 03-15-2006 , 06:20  
Reply With Quote #19

please update the front page, it still says the old version
Veteran Member
Old 03-15-2006 , 08:30  
Reply With Quote #20

Just played it on a Counter-Surf server. Impressive
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.