Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[REQ] Coder needed

Post New Thread Reply   

FR0NTLINE
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-19-2018 , 17:39   [REQ] Coder needed
Reply With Quote #1

Just a couple simple plugins needed, inbox me if you'd like to make some money, thanks.
Veteran Member
Old 05-19-2018 , 17:48   Re: [REQ] Coder needed
Reply With Quote #2

You should explain a little bit about your requests so that people know what types of things they might need to know to be able to fulfill your request.
Old 05-19-2018 , 18:09   Re: [REQ] Coder needed
Reply With Quote #3

My ideas are Genius.
Veteran Member
Old 05-19-2018 , 22:55   Re: [REQ] Coder needed
Reply With Quote #4

That is not at all useful.

If the idea is simple, you might even get someone to do it for free. Who doesn't like free stuff?

Last edited by fysiks; 05-19-2018 at 22:56.
SHIELD755
Veteran Member
Old 05-20-2018 , 07:16   Re: [REQ] Coder needed
Reply With Quote #5

i wanted a plugin
Natsheh
Veteran Member
Old 05-20-2018 , 11:54   Re: [REQ] Coder needed
Reply With Quote #6

If he has much money to spend, why are you worried on his money ::-D. Fysiks
@VIP System 100% done !

Last edited by Natsheh; 05-20-2018 at 11:55.
Send a message via MSN to Natsheh Send a message via Skype™ to Natsheh
generalmemer
Old 05-20-2018 , 13:43   Re: [REQ] Coder needed
Reply With Quote #7

Hi, money needed. Maybe. Sometimes I don't. Mostly not. I can code somethings, somethings not. Or maybe nothing at all. I'm online most days around 9 or 10 am. UTC, occasionally as early as 8. But sometimes as late as 11 or 12. I'm offline around 4 or 5, sometimes 2 or 3 pm. And occasionally as late as 6 or 7 pm. Some days or afternoons I'm not here at all. Lately it seems like I'm always here though. Except when I'm not here. I'm not here on Sundays at all. Unless I'm here. I hope to get a reply from you soon, I might not hope for it though. Unless I will. See you soon! Or never. Or maybe tomorrow.
PS. I have been coding for around 1 minute - 10 years, so you know I'm pretty decently good at coding scripts that are bad. And when I say bad I mean like Michael Jackson bad. But he's dead though and he looked really bad at the end of his life.. But yeah pm me on that thing you know. I don't know any of my passwords though, or maybe I will. Unless I don't.
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-20-2018 , 13:52   Re: [REQ] Coder needed
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalmemer View Post
Hi, money needed. Maybe. Sometimes I don't. Mostly not. I can code somethings, somethings not. Or maybe nothing at all. I'm online most days around 9 or 10 am. UTC, occasionally as early as 8. But sometimes as late as 11 or 12. I'm offline around 4 or 5, sometimes 2 or 3 pm. And occasionally as late as 6 or 7 pm. Some days or afternoons I'm not here at all. Lately it seems like I'm always here though. Except when I'm not here. I'm not here on Sundays at all. Unless I'm here. I hope to get a reply from you soon, I might not hope for it though. Unless I will. See you soon! Or never. Or maybe tomorrow.
PS. I have been coding for around 1 minute - 10 years, so you know I'm pretty decently good at coding scripts that are bad. And when I say bad I mean like Michael Jackson bad. But he's dead though and he looked really bad at the end of his life.. But yeah pm me on that thing you know. I don't know any of my passwords though, or maybe I will. Unless I don't.
This made my afternoon. lol
Old 05-20-2018 , 14:50   Re: [REQ] Coder needed
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Damn... If you don't get payed for this, call me ;)
karimoo97
Old 05-20-2018 , 17:07   Re: [REQ] Coder needed
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
when I say bad I mean like Michael Jackson bad. But he's dead
You rock bro