Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

Truban
BANNED
Old 12-27-2010 , 08:07   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1291

My package of maps made in the animation gif and rename to jpg (81 maps).
Sorry for my english, I'm from Ukraine.
http://rghost.ru/3775540
Send a message via Skype™ to Truban
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 12-27-2010 , 08:08   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezmc View Post
Is it possible to disable awarding points for team killers? and to disable points during the warm up round?

I couldn't find in the config!

Many thanks for this plugin thought, it's really good!
Possible for the future, in the meantime you can just disable the plugin during warm-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
Hi Darthninja,

Would it be possible to make a cvar so you don't get points for killing bots? Right now i'm testing with 20 bots on the server. It really helps up on filling the server but it's kinda lame to get these killstreaks and points for killing easy to kill bots.
I'll see about adding that at the same time as Pezmc's request.

In the meantime:

*~Update Released!~*
Quote:
  • V7.5.0 - Adds 352 lines of code
    • Adds support for the 12 new Christmas Update weapons:
      • Candy Cane
      • Boston Basher
      • Back Scratcher
      • Ullapool Caber
      • Loch-n-Load
      • Claidheamh Mòr
      • Brass Beast
      • Warrior's Spirit
      • Fists of Steel
      • The Jag
      • The Amputator
      • Crusader's Crossbow
    • Changed rank_admin command to sm_rankadmin
    • Improved Sandvich-steal tracking code
    • Fixed rank_showranktoall being ignored (Thanks Lob)
    • Added Sandman stun tracking code (Thanks heffebaycay)
Sadly there is no event for drinking bonk/cola, and no good way to detect it. If Valve adds a drunk_bonk event in the future, then I will be able to add tracking for it.

galadril:
The new db columns are:
Code:
KW_candy_cane
KW_boston_basher
KW_back_scratcher
KW_ullapool_caber
KW_lochnload
KW_claidheamohmor
KW_brassbeast
KW_bearclaws
KW_steelfists
KW_wrench_jag
KW_amputator
KW_healingcrossbow

The stunned field (not new) is player_stunned
Old 12-27-2010 , 08:17   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1293

Send a message via Skype™ to Truban
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-27-2010 , 09:11   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.5.0/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1294

Just updated our servers. I noticed you also changed the points for some of the older weapons. Suggestion: Change Huntsman points from 1 to 2. It takes a bit more skill then sniping with the rifle.

I noticed this error in the console log after booting the servers:

Quote:
[TF2_Stats.smx] SQL Error: Duplicate column name 'KW_iron_curtain'
Veteran Member
Old 12-27-2010 , 09:21   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.5.0/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1295

Quote:
Just updated our servers. I noticed you also changed the points for some of the older weapons. Suggestion: Change Huntsman points from 1 to 2. It takes a bit more skill then sniping with the rifle.

I noticed this error in the console log after booting the servers:
ummmm... you know you can change those values to fit your setup, right? for instance, on our crit servers we call it the lucksman cause there is almost no skill at all required...

@darthninja if you get the time do you think you could add admin flag recognition to the vip section... i have two admin levels that i want to set vip to, and i have more than 5 admins in each of those groups... just an idea... or am i misunderstanding... can i add lines for more than 5 vip members? or is that a fixed size array that can only hold 5? either way, thanx for a great plugin!!! i was crushed when support was dropped, and have been STOKED since you took it over!
Old 12-27-2010 , 09:24   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1296

Quote:
Yes, that looks fine Galadril. Only one issue: if i click on a specific class to see who is top ranked scout for instance it also shuffles the rank numbers while they should remain in place. Take a look: http://www.heinisblog.nl/tf2stats/pl...p?class=ScoutR

Can you make it so the rank numbers are fixed?

I thought that you would see the 'rank' number based on total points.. So you can see per person what's the total rank..
Old 12-27-2010 , 09:25   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truban View Post
Thanks!
Old 12-27-2010 , 09:45   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1298

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadril View Post
I thought that you would see the 'rank' number based on total points.. So you can see per person what's the total rank..
yeah i see what he means... maybe a column for both... one with scout class ranking and one with overall ranking... cause i can also see why you did what you did there as well... or something...
Old 12-27-2010 , 09:59   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.5.0/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1299

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersquare420 View Post
ummmm... you know you can change those values to fit your setup, right? for instance, on our crit servers we call it the lucksman cause there is almost no skill at all required...
Yes i know it has a large hitbox, but still people get points easier with the rifle on our server. I guess it's map related. I always change it to 2 points once DN updates the plugin. Just a personal preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadril View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersquare420 View Post
yeah i see what he means... maybe a column for both... one with scout class ranking and one with overall ranking... cause i can also see why you did what you did there as well... or something...
You can already see the total players ranking on the 'Player ranking' page. The 'Class ranking' page is really to find out who are the best players in a certain class. The ranking numbers just help to see who is ranked nr.1-10 if you sort on KDR or points for that class. So it should be relative to how you sort it so you can compare. If you are recruiting scrimteam members you can use this to find out who are the skilled players by looking at their KDR.
Old 12-27-2010 , 15:26   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.5.0/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1300

Webinterface update 7.1.5:
- Added the new weapons from plugin 7.5.0
- Changed the pagination
- Changed the class page as requested by eraserhead
- Changed the graph on the home screen..

Download:
http://www.multiupload.com/3376K83XT2

Install:
- Run the sqlscripts
- FTP the web files.

Hope you all like it!!!
THanks