Aimbot module

Post New Thread Reply   

GoD-Tony
Veteran Member
Old 04-21-2012 , 03:00   Re: Aimbot module
Reply With Quote #151

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrick2005 View Post
The only problem now is. aimbot mod seems not to be loggin anything. Can't tell me that everyone has stopped useing a aimbot, because when I go into spectate mode and see when someone kills someone without being in their sites then one would kinda figure that this person is aimbotting.
Keep in mind that cheats also have to be updated after breaking engine changes. Enjoy the cheat-free period while it lasts.
Old 04-21-2012 , 19:57   Re: Aimbot module
Reply With Quote #152

I have all the plugins or mods for smac. I also checked to see if it is the newest one out there. It is. Even before "AND" after this last weeks valve update. I did not get any dedections. There must be really something messed up here. I no longer get those errors after fixing the gamedata, but when I go into spectate, you can tell if someone is aimboting. I see someone going up one way turn real fast, fire, and kill a person without adjusting the aim, but yet "no" detection from the module.

Q: Seeing how this plugin and modules are out there for anyone to d/l and use on their server. Has this
plugin and it's modules been compromised where someone can cheat on a server and not get any detection what so ever?

Reason why I ask this is because. I have added the plugin and it's modules where they are supposed to go. deleted the cfg file for smac and reloaded the server where it would meake a new cfg file. made adjustments in the cfg, but yet nothing.

Quote:
Keep in mind that cheats also have to be updated after breaking engine changes. Enjoy the cheat-free period while it lasts.
what!!! cheat-free period. when did this start? since the update wednesday I still spectate and still see ppl cheating in one way or another. no cheat-free period here. hrmmmmm
djrick2005
Old 04-21-2012 , 20:10   Re: Aimbot module
Reply With Quote #153

Sorry bout sounding off like I did. But working with this plugin for two weeks and still getting the same results from when I installed and working with it. Kinda get a little confuseing.
djrick2005
Old 04-29-2012 , 21:10   Re: Aimbot module
Reply With Quote #154

out of curiosity. I have sv_pure 1 set in my server.cfg file. Would this be one of the reasons why smac don't work?

reason why asking this is because. I've made sure that the plugin and the modules are loaded using the command "sm plugins" in my console and they are all listed there but yet no detections but I can see cheaters in spectate mode. No admin notices or logs. Did I load a plugin just to consume some of the server's resources for no apparent reason????????????

Last edited by djrick2005; 04-29-2012 at 21:15.
TwOzCaR
Old 04-29-2012 , 21:23   Re: Aimbot module
Reply With Quote #155

Quote:
out of curiosity. I have sv_pure 1 set in my server.cfg file. Would this be one of the reasons why smac don't work?

reason why asking this is because. I've made sure that the plugin and the modules are loaded using the command "sm plugins" in my console and they are all listed there but yet no detections but I can see cheaters in spectate mode. No admin notices or logs. Did I load a plugin just to consume some of the server's resources for no apparent reason????????????
work with more ac's at a time, we have 4, (its all about what source game u are in too?)

hide smac from popping up in sourcemod plugins listing (sm plugins list) in console, by hiding the names of the smac modules (easily edited in smac.sp and so on rest of modules)
it will catch more if players don't know what to hide.

kindly regards SMAC Team. TwOzCaR
djrick2005
Old 04-29-2012 , 22:33   Re: Aimbot module
Reply With Quote #156

Quote:
work with more ac's at a time, we have 4, (its all about what source game u are in too?)]
I'm running a Half Life 2 Deathmach server. SMAC and all it's modules.

Quote:
hide smac from popping up in sourcemod plugins listing (sm plugins list) in console, by hiding the names of the smac modules (easily edited in smac.sp and so on rest of modules)
it will catch more if players don't know what to hide.]
Good idea. but for now I don't want to hide anything even from myself until I know "for a fact", that this plugin and it's modules work.

Last edited by djrick2005; 04-29-2012 at 22:34.
TwOzCaR
Old 04-30-2012 , 11:46   Re: Aimbot module
Reply With Quote #157

Quote:
I'm running a Half Life 2 Deathmach server. SMAC and all it's modules.
okey HLDM2 isen't that much different AC's to pick from then, which i know of

Quote:
Good idea. but for now I don't want to hide anything even from myself until I know "for a fact", that this plugin and it's modules work.
ofc smac works, use a cheat urself to see how it detects/blocks them. (remember vac off)

Last edited by TwOzCaR; 04-30-2012 at 12:02.
djrick2005
Old 04-30-2012 , 14:11   Re: Aimbot module
Reply With Quote #158

Quote:
(remember vac off)
Why have VAC off? Wouldn't smac and VAC work together?

Quote:
use a cheat urself to see how it detects/blocks them
I have never figured out how to cheat or run a aimbot, So you can say that I have not cheated or ran a aimbot on anybody's or even my own server.

If you would like to help test this out on my server. I'll have it fired up this weekend @ djrick2009.dyndns.org:27015 Please ident yourself so I know it is not one of our regular cheaters.

Last edited by djrick2005; 04-30-2012 at 14:15.
Old 04-30-2012 , 21:41   Re: Aimbot module
Reply With Quote #159

Quote:
Why have VAC off? Wouldn't smac and VAC work together?
he means if your gonna test with cheats
TwOzCaR
Old 05-01-2012 , 12:09   Re: Aimbot module
Reply With Quote #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000101010001 View Post
he means if your gonna test with cheats
exactly =) nice 2 see someone on same page ;)

Last edited by TwOzCaR; 05-01-2012 at 12:10.