Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Requst Plugin

Post New Thread Reply   

mohanad_2022
Old 12-06-2022 , 09:08   Requst Plugin
Reply With Quote #1

Hello Guys , i hope all are well

i was have plugin by one of my server developers , which its called "Admin Login"
and this work instead of setinfo system .. and the owner will insert the admin info in "admin_dada.ini" instead of "users.ini" .. and when he done the admin will just enter the server .. without enter on console "Setinfo _pw password" ... and when he enter the server he will get black screen befor he choose team . and on the middile of that black screen he will find lable with "Enter Your Password"
and when he do he will enter normally with admin welcome massage

so guys could anyone code this plugin again .. i lost the sma of that plugin .
Nutu_
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-06-2022 , 14:19   Re: Requst Plugin
Reply With Quote #2

well since everyone has different steam id, you dont even need to put a password to admins honestly, its not like they can copy your steam id
Old 12-06-2022 , 16:57   Re: Requst Plugin
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutu_ View Post
well since everyone has different steam id, you dont even need to put a password to admins honestly, its not like they can copy your steam id
i know this forum dosen't support non steam server but now most of servers now are non steam and probably more then 95% of requestes here are for non steam servers
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 12-07-2022 , 00:10   Re: Requst Plugin
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sPed View Post
i know this forum dosen't support non steam server but now most of servers now are non steam
Not relevant.

Quote:
probably more then 95% of requestes here are for non steam servers
If they're not related to non-Steam functionality and you don't claim you use Non-Steam, we can't know the difference (from a legal perspective).
Old 12-07-2022 , 15:12   Re: Requst Plugin
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
i know this forum dosen't support non steam server but now most of servers now are non steam and probably more then 95% of requestes here are for non steam servers
facts, sad but true... anyways, somehow, some requests tells you exactly that the user asks for a plugin for a non steam server
BANNED
Old 01-13-2023 , 11:59   Re: Requst Plugin
Reply With Quote #6

It sounds like the "Admin Login" plugin you're describing is an alternative way to authenticate and grant admin access to players on your server, rather than using the traditional method of setting a password with the "setinfo _pw" command. The plugin would read admin information from an "admin_data.ini" file, and prompt players for their password upon connecting to the server. This is a useful feature as it allows you to manage admin access through a file rather than having to manually set passwords for each admin via the console.
Send a message via ICQ to shayan123 Send a message via AIM to shayan123 Send a message via Yahoo to shayan123 Send a message via Skype™ to shayan123