Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots Control (1.0.0)

Post New Thread Reply   

vikingo12
Old 08-31-2019 , 05:49   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots Control (1.0.0)
Reply With Quote #1361

This plugin is broken? in versus,infected bots are spawning to my crosshair and it says i cant use these commands in multiplayer

Last edited by vikingo12; 08-31-2019 at 05:50.
BloodyBlade
Old 09-21-2019 , 11:39   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots Control (1.0.0)
Reply With Quote #1362

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingo12 View Post
This plugin is broken? in versus,infected bots are spawning to my crosshair and it says i cant use these commands in multiplayer
You can change the settings in the configuration l4dinfectedbots.cfg automatically created by the plugin.

Last edited by BloodyBlade; 09-21-2019 at 11:43.
jamalsheref2
Old 12-18-2019 , 21:04   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots Control (1.0.0)
Reply With Quote #1363

Can someone rework this plugin like seriously its so broken say that when someone kills a bot boomer once someone kills him the next player or bot play as the boomer again the cooldown in this infected bots plugin needs to be fixed and someone needs to fix this issue say that the bot boomer and you are still in death cam once he dies and your about to respawn it makes you the boomer fix this please

Last edited by jamalsheref2; 12-18-2019 at 21:08.
KoMiKoZa
Old 01-16-2020 , 14:21   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots Control (1.0.0)
Reply With Quote #1364

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBlade View Post
L4D and L4D2 do not have these cvars: z_spawn_old_safety_range and z_spawn_old_flow_limit
They have z_spawn_safety_range and z_spawn_flow_limit
Try this. You need test.
* Converted plugin source to the latest syntax. Requires SourceMod 1.8 or newer.
* Changed z_spawn_old_safety_range and z_spawn_old_flow_limit to z_spawn_safety_range and z_spawn_flow_limit.
* Fixed: memory leaks.
This version for L4D2.
If someone could fork this and make it give you an option to play as infected only when your survivor is dead (coop/survival), that'd be pretty epic.

On realism-expert servers where there are no respawns (sometimes no defibs depending on the customization) and you die and have to wait in specs... it gets tedious. That feature could be pretty beneficial, leaving no possibility for players to just switch to the infected side whenever they want by using the command.

You die? You can stay a spec OR join the infected team and fight against your ex. teammates. How cool would that be?
BloodyBlade
Old 03-12-2020 , 09:44   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots Control (1.0.0)
Reply With Quote #1365

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoMiKoZa View Post
If someone could fork this and make it give you an option to play as infected only when your survivor is dead (coop/survival), that'd be pretty epic.

On realism-expert servers where there are no respawns (sometimes no defibs depending on the customization) and you die and have to wait in specs... it gets tedious. That feature could be pretty beneficial, leaving no possibility for players to just switch to the infected side whenever they want by using the command.

You die? You can stay a spec OR join the infected team and fight against your ex. teammates. How cool would that be?
Ok. I added a dead player check.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4dinfectedbots.sp - 606 views - 171.2 KB)
File Type: txt l4dinfectedbots.txt (2.0 KB, 237 views)
sxslmk
Old 03-25-2020 , 02:40   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots Control (1.0.0)
Reply With Quote #1366

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBlade View Post
Ok. I added a dead player check.
Could you add witch spawn please?Like autoIS set a single timer for witch spawn,i don't use autoIS because it always spawn SIs in stuck position at finales,SIs won't move until survivors close to them within a certain range,even if i set
Code:
sm_cvar z_finale_spawn_safety_range  0
sm_cvar z_finale_spawn_tank_safety_range 0
sm_cvar z_safe_spawn_range 7
Sorry for my bad english.
santdrback
Old 05-02-2020 , 02:34   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots Control (1.0.0)
Reply With Quote #1367

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbef0102 View Post
add witch spawn and convars

Version 2.1.3
New Feature:
1. Sets the limit for witches spawned by the plugin
2. If server has more than 4+ players, increase the certain value to Tank Health each player joins in coop/survival
3. If server has more than 4+ players, increase the certain value to max infected specials each player joins in coop/survival
4. Add TurnNightVisionOn for infected player in coop/survival,
remove TurnFlashlightOn since TurnFlashlightOn signature is broken and cause server crash

Click me Go to Github Source code
Hi how can... spawn a 12 specials infecteds. example: 2 boomers 2 hunters 2 smokers 2 spiters 2 jockey 2 charger i set on l4dmaxspecials in l4d_infectedbots_max_specials "12" but no work , on my server are 8 players people sv_maxplayers 8 sv_visiblemaxplayers 8 and i want a 12 infected specials.... , i try to off this option set on l4d_infectedbots_add_specials "0" , and no work.... , but i put this option on l4d_infectedbots_add_specials 1 .... max specials can spawn is 4 6 or 8 maximun i want 12 or 18 infecteds on my server how can... with your plugin... please helpme and sorry for my bad english Im From Peru.
i want more 8 specials infecteds want 12 or 18 infecteds. please helpme.
santdrback
Old 05-10-2020 , 00:31   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots Control (1.0.0)
Reply With Quote #1368

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbef0102 View Post
Version 2.1.5:
- Fixed "l4d_infectedbots_max_specials" and "l4d_infectedbots_add_specials" not working
- Add sm_zlimit - control max special zombies limit (adm only)
- Add sm_timer - control special zombies spawn timer (adm only)
- Removed TurnNightVisionOn, use Another TurnFlashlightOn Model
- Add sm_zs for infected player to suicide if stuck
Spoiler

-Edit-
Latest version here
Good night, I do not know what is happening now the maximum infected established now are working correctly has been fixed, they are set to 8 and remain at 8 congratulations for that, but there is another problem I have tested it for 30 minutes and it seems that now the time of spawn is acting crazy, like he's randomly set l4d_infectedbots_spawn_time_max "45" and
l4d_infectedbots_spawn_time_min "44" and 8 max specials infecteds 1 boomer limit 1 charger limit 3 hunters limit 1 smoker limit and 1 spiter limit in total 8, but the respawn time is acting wrong not what I have set, example: 1 boomer dies and there is a maximum of 1 boomer limit and the boomer should recover in 45 oh 44 seconds but after dying the dying will recover in 10 seconds oh in 8 seconds sometimes, it does not agree with the established therefore the spawn time is acting at crazy and I don't know how to solve this probe by setting these options to 0 but it doesn't work
l4d_infectedbots_add_specials_scale 0
l4d_infectedbots_add_specials 0
but it doesn't work it doesn't work, I set it again to 2 like this by default .... but nothing, it doesn't work, I hope you can help me, thanks for your time.
HarryPotter
Veteran Member
Old 05-10-2020 , 07:13   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots Control (1.0.0)
Reply With Quote #1369

Infected Bots Control Improved Version (2024/2/9 )
Spawns multi infected bots in any mode + allows playable special infected in coop/survival + unlock infected slots (10 VS 10 available)

-Source Code Download-
Latest version always here

The README on GitHub contains more information you want to know

Last edited by HarryPotter; 02-08-2024 at 12:30.
RDiver
Old 05-10-2020 , 11:31   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots Control (1.0.0)
Reply With Quote #1370

Thanks @fbef0102 for the wonderful and powerful modding of IBC which is extremely useful for tweaking a wide variety of difficulty among SIs.

I also use Mutant Tank plugins @Crasher_3637 which is also in charge of Tank Health. Considering it better off manipulates an array of presets for special tanks in which some of them have extra health attributes, I intend to utilize both plugins however your plugin overrides tank HP cvar without a switch at our discretion.

Possible to add a switch to turn this fuction on or off ?

btw FAILED to compile under SM 1.10 with the following fatal error (both HERE and Github):

PHP Code:
/SourceMod Batch Compiler
// by the SourceMod Dev Team

//// l4dinfectedbots.sp
//
// D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2 Dedicated Server\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\l4dinfectedbots.sp(460) : fatal error 183: cannot read from file: "multicolors"
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 1 Error.
//
// Compilation Time: 0.17 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ... 

Last edited by RDiver; 05-10-2020 at 12:28.