Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod

Post New Thread Reply   

sreddoMlabolG
BANNED
Old 10-18-2008 , 18:07   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #111

I think i found 1 more bug...
When you take out the weapon jam , it still always says chamber clear on top
and when you have a nade or knife in your hand and you hold e it spams that loud chamber clear sound.
Rul4
Old 10-18-2008 , 18:21   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreddoMlabolG View Post
I think i found 1 more bug...
When you take out the weapon jam , it still always says chamber clear on top
and when you have a nade or knife in your hand and you hold e it spams that loud chamber clear sound.
Fixed!

+karma for all your testing!
Old 10-18-2008, 18:29
TramZ
This message has been deleted by TramZ.
Tidius
Old 10-18-2008 , 19:45   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #113

I mean... when you shoot the Balls go to any where ... i whant them to go where you point with the crosshair.
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 10-18-2008 , 21:04   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #114

Hey bro, great job man, seriously. Dedicated this to a sever, thanks to Sneaky (sredd)
Old 10-18-2008 , 23:53   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidius View Post
I mean... when you shoot the Balls go to any where ... i whant them to go where you point with the crosshair.
Ok, I get it. Then set:

pbgun_gravity 0
pbgun_dispersion 1
pbgun_nocrosshair 0

They will shoot straight for the crosshair, except for the shotgun that will shoot 5 shots in a vertical line...

Best,
Rul4.
Rul4
Old 10-19-2008 , 00:01   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann_420 View Post
Hey bro, great job man, seriously. Dedicated this to a sever, thanks to Sneaky (sredd)
Thanks!
pianoman993
Old 10-19-2008 , 01:08   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #117

Hello everyone, this is my first post; I have just signed up at these forums. I would first like to say that I have been thoroughly impressed by all the paintball mods put out here so far Also, I would like to further add that I would like to put a spotlight on the whole Paintball Mod, really put it on the map.

1. I have created a website named www.cspb-league.com which we can use as a hub for all paintball mod related activity. A large forum dedicated solely to cs 1.6 Paintball!

2. Also, I have created a 12 slot dedicated server which I am continuing to make adjustments to ( currently running the R Paintball Mod (along with AMX... parachutes ... ) )

I would love to get to know everyone here, and to start, I would just like to say a big HELLO! and I hope you all keep moving right along with developing this really amazing mod.

p.s. I have really focused my attention on creating the dedicated server these last couple of days; However, I will be focusing my attention more on the forum at cspb-league.com now that the server has been given a satisfying number of updates.

----------

With everyone's help we could make cspb-league.com the official website for 1.6 paintball!

Though small now, the dedicated server named 24/7 +[PaintBall League]+[Snipers,Shotguns...]+[CsPb-League.com]
could grow in popularity and size through donations and advertisements at cspb-league. We could even create other dedicated servers that focus on clan/team battles organized by cspb-league.com moderators.

Last edited by pianoman993; 10-19-2008 at 01:15.
Rul4
Old 10-19-2008 , 02:18   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianoman993 View Post
1. I have created a website named www.cspb-league.com which we can use as a hub for all paintball mod related activity. A large forum dedicated solely to cs 1.6 Paintball!
I think it is a cool initiative. I've subscribed to your forum.

I understand your forum could become in time a center for the CS paintball "playing" activity (leagues, clans, etc), opposed to this community for "development" activities. Keep posted for new versions and I will also gladly answer any questions or requests you may have on the plugin.

I think it is fair to say that Allied Modders will keep being the primary site for this development since this is the development community where I get the help I need to make this plugin. And thus I'm glad to return to this community whatever support and recognition I can.

Let me know of any feedback you get! The point of this mod is having fun.

Best of lucks,
Rul4.
Lycandy
Old 10-19-2008 , 04:52   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #119

I've tried this mod on my server before and it did not work, my server would never come up from not responding. So I decided to get the older version the one you edited upon. Server works fine just no models. If you have a solution for the reason why my server is unable to use your version I'll be happy to use your version instead since it has more features.
Rul4
Old 10-19-2008 , 04:58   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycandy View Post
I've tried this mod on my server before and it did not work, my server would never come up from not responding. So I decided to get the older version the one you edited upon. Server works fine just no models. If you have a solution for the reason why my server is unable to use your version I'll be happy to use your version instead since it has more features.
Maybe your server got stuck for the model problem, since the models were activated by default. I solved it in paintballmod.amxx version 5.3 last Friday...

If you have installed after Friday and you have another problem, I will be happy to help (if you provide me with more data).

Thanks,
Rul4.