Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Fast Sniper Switch (Awp Fast Switch)

Post New Thread Reply   

MPNumB
Veteran Member
Old 01-16-2011 , 18:55   Re: Fast Sniper Switch (Awp Fast Switch)
Reply With Quote #41

Ok, so the weapon type is m_iId (sorry for not noticing it). However player next attack (83) isn't there... Ow, 1 page back to "CBaseMonster_(CS)" and it's "m_flNextAttack ".

// EDIT:

I still didn't quite understood for what "m_flDecreaseShotsFired" actually stands for, but anyway...

Updated to 1.3
Added: Notification that plugin is active on the server.
Changed: Code now has original pdata offset names.
(13 downloads resetted)
* HotVision
___
Need help? Please check this documentation first.

Last edited by MPNumB; 01-16-2011 at 19:08.
Send a message via Skype™ to MPNumB
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-16-2011 , 19:31   Re: Fast Sniper Switch (Awp Fast Switch)
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
I still didn't quite understood for what "m_flDecreaseShotsFired" actually stands for, but anyway...
I will show you another day the CS code of ItemPostFrame(), it will be more easy for you to understand. get_gametime() is set in this offset in DefaultDeploy(). We will talk about that another time.

Anyway the code sounds ok. Now you can update the others plguins. ;)
Old 01-16-2011 , 20:46   Re: Fast Sniper Switch (Awp Fast Switch)
Reply With Quote #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
I will show you another day the CS code of ItemPostFrame(), it will be more easy for you to understand. get_gametime() is set in this offset in DefaultDeploy(). We will talk about that another time.

Anyway the code sounds ok. Now you can update the others plguins. ;)
Yep, already updated quake-style-switch. meanwhile I have to update cs1.5 silencer (change offset names and add notification), then hotvision, and then ammopickup (will make it only 1 plugin there, though still will leave an option for fm only just in case).
* HotVision
___
Need help? Please check this documentation first.

Last edited by MPNumB; 01-16-2011 at 20:51.
Send a message via Skype™ to MPNumB
Old 02-02-2011, 01:32
x2anime
This message has been deleted by Matthias Vance. Reason: Server advertisement bot
FOUTA
Old 04-14-2011 , 13:54   Re: Fast Sniper Switch (Awp Fast Switch)
Reply With Quote #44

hey guys, i put this plugin on my server and it works great, but i have one tiny little probleme
i dont like that thing that prints on the center of the screen that says "awp fast switch is enabled" or something
can someone tell how to remove it?
im a total noob when it comes to writing plugins ...
appreciate any help
nev
Old 04-14-2011 , 14:28   Re: Fast Sniper Switch (Awp Fast Switch)
Reply With Quote #45

Change this
Quote:
// Comment next line if you don't want people to be notified about the plugin
#define PLUGIN_NOTIFICATION // default: uncommented
to this ->
Quote:
// Comment next line if you don't want people to be notified about the plugin
// #define PLUGIN_NOTIFICATION // default: uncommented
FOUTA
Old 04-14-2011 , 15:10   Re: Fast Sniper Switch (Awp Fast Switch)
Reply With Quote #46

thanks a lot for your quick response
ill try it
Old 01-17-2012, 05:56
reko_o
This message has been deleted by xPaw. Reason: Flooding "thanks" posts
Ajud
Old 05-22-2016 , 12:30   Re: Fast Sniper Switch (Awp Fast Switch)
Reply With Quote #47

how to activated the plugins??
and does it work in online mode or another sever?

Last edited by Ajud; 05-22-2016 at 12:33.
lawkmlaw
Old 04-09-2017 , 21:49   Re: Fast Sniper Switch (Awp Fast Switch)
Reply With Quote #48

I can't wait to try it out

FAV LINKS:
Recently, microblogging on a child to reflect the parents of children with English platform to learn English major classes, singing and suddenly with the
英文oral
teacher wringing, suddenly stood on the stool, not in the exercise, but in learning English, As long as happy behind to listen to the instructions, the teacher has mastered the child's temper.  da English major classes have recently been more and more parents of recognition and praise, 9-year-old primary school parents, Ms. Wang said, "children through the dawn of English major classes of learning, not only improve English, And now more and more cheerful, and looked at foreign children are not dare to go up and play with others, and now can take the initiative to play with foreign children, and can communicate in English.

What is the advantage of the English language class to make the child's English ability to improve so fast? The reason is mainly that the main course is the "school model" online education form and "fixed teacher" a pair A guide to the teaching model, which "fixed teacher" is a big bright spot. Parents and children in the teaching selected a major teacher, after all the major english courses of the child by the teacher is responsible for, eliminating the need for each class by the parents choose the teacher's cumbersome children, the child at the beginning and the teacher familiar , The next class before you do not have to spend time to familiar with the teacher again, this way, not only save time costs, so that more efficient use of class time, and, closer to the child and the distance between the teacher, Children's soft social skills, so that children in a relaxed and humorous teaching atmosphere, the flexibility to understand and master the practical nature of English, breaking the Chinese spoon-fed English education model of the shackles. With the rapid development of Internet + education, online education platform usher in a new development trend, online youth English education brand da da English after four years of development has gradually become a representative of the development of online education platform. There are currently one-on-one major classes, minor classes, assessment classes and one-to-many live classes. Among them, one to one major course is da da English "trump card" one. First of all, in the major class teacher choice, da da English teachers are certified by the American TESOL Teachers Association, has a wealth of teaching experience to ensure that the teacher's high quality; Secondly, in the major classes of textbooks on the choice of the introduction of the original international textbooks, And to do in-depth and meticulous "secondary research", on the basis of the introduction of rich and interesting curriculum system, so that children learn English at the same time, open up horizons, growth knowledge

Efficient, convenient, personalized features, so that da da English won the industry's consistent reputation. At present, tens of thousands of English students across the Chinese mainland, South Korea, Japan, France, Germany and other countries and Hong Kong, Macao and other regions. English is the mother tongue of the European and foreign countries, foreign teachers have TESOL certificate, and is the only one in the United States TESOL China online English education strategy partners. According to reports, there are tens of thousands of courseware platform composition system, to meet the needs of children at all levels of English learning needs, so that children at home through the smooth network and English teachers around the world confident communication, so that English really become a child The competitiveness of the.

Last edited by lawkmlaw; 05-21-2022 at 10:53.
Hectik17
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-12-2017 , 01:53   Re: Fast Sniper Switch (Awp Fast Switch)
Reply With Quote #49

Yeah this works I've had it for awile now