Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CSGO server disapeares after a while/can't rejoin/doesn't show up PLZ HELP!

Post New Thread Reply   

Populaatti
Old 03-06-2018 , 08:22   CSGO server disapeares after a while/can't rejoin/doesn't show up PLZ HELP!
Reply With Quote #1

I am using csgosl and I have installed some mods. Topic tells it. Basicly I can't usually rejoin or it doesn't show up at all or it disapeares after a while. In all scenarious I can still see it in lan. Cmd doesn't report anything.

I have already tested these commands: +host_info_show 2 +host_players_show 2 +sv_allow_lobby_connect_only 0 +ip 192.168.1.3 +net_public_adr pispalacs.ddns.net +sv_lan 0 +sv_region 3

I am using duc (no-ip free version). That seems like not having any effect on the problem.

I am getting also this error: Cannot init steam datagram client, no Steam HTTP interface
Cannot init steam datagram client, no Steam HTTP interface

I also getting other errors, but mostly something about plugins or gamemode. Port 27015 seems open when server is on. I have successfully played with my friends like 15 minutes or so many times. Sometimes it has stopped suddenly working, once it worked. But on the long term the same problem is existing. Tried many things like removing lately added mods or using bat file to start. Nothing really seems to work.

And btw dropbox fastdl seems to work for me althought the plugin doesn't. It downloaded the files just fine. If that is why my quake sounds plugin doesn't work, could any one link any free services or if there isn't any guide to build own server.

I am using huawei 4g router. Ip address is public and I have tried turning upnp off/on. Also I have portforwarded everything that steam asks on their site.

Last edited by Populaatti; 03-06-2018 at 08:25.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 03-06-2018 , 10:57   Re: CSGO server disapeares after a while/can't rejoin/doesn't show up PLZ HELP!
Reply With Quote #2

Have you set a GSLT?

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...er_Login_Token
Old 03-06-2018 , 11:03   Re: CSGO server disapeares after a while/can't rejoin/doesn't show up PLZ HELP!
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaK View Post
Well yeah ofcourse. I quess that it shouldn't behave like that and report it quite clearly if I don't in cmd. Even if I had banned I think it wouldn't let me join even once. But I am not sure, you may know better than me. I can check if I am banned for whatever reason but I don't think so.

I have also web api auth key.

Last edited by Populaatti; 03-06-2018 at 11:08.
St00ne
Veteran Member
Old 06-08-2018 , 05:57   Re: CSGO server disapeares after a while/can't rejoin/doesn't show up PLZ HELP!
Reply With Quote #4

Hi there,

I just successfully installed a csgosl windows server and I can play on the same machine.
The server is reachable via Steam Favorites, connect command, etc. ^^
I miss the time when it was easy to run a listen server, even with Sourcemod (only a few stuff wouldn't work without rcon for the hosting player).

The server currently runs a coop map even if they say we can't (coop_mission_storm by CTX, it's a lot of fun!)

First of all, you can safely ignore the "Cannot init steam datagram client, no Steam HTTP interface" message.
I think, but I might be wrong, that it only concerns the new way csgo uses relays instead of sending direct info between players and the server.
And maybe it's an early bug msg and after a few minutes your server is up with Steam.

Here are my advices to have its server recon by Steam:

- Don't add +ip or +net_public_adr in command line to let the game choose the ip it's running on.
You have to precise them only if the server can run multiple servers on several IPs but on your Windows machine, you only have one. We are supposed to write +ip 192.168.xx.xx... meaning it's an internal IP. But it works if you don't give any IP.

- I had to force port to 27016 (-port 27016 or +hostport 27016 idk the difference), so that my 27015 stays available to launch my game. People join on 27016.
So, choose a port, and remember it -> see next step.

Most important:
- Open ports between 27005 and 27030, in and out, on your windows firewall, and YOU MUST REDIRECT them in your router config.
I redirected all extenal ports between 27005 and 27030 to my internal 27016 and it works.

Notes about csgosl - fast dl

-It seems if you update using csgosl, and you enabled Sourcemod, it overwrites files like sourcemod.cfg etc... so your config might be messed up. Beware ^^

-For FastDL, I use another server but you can have a ftp server on windows 10 if you open your port 21, redirect on your router any external 21 request to your 21 port, BUT IT ISN'T QUITE SAFE to run a ftp server on Windows. Oh and you have to follow this guideline: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-s...ver-windows-10

GL HF, add me on private if you want me to test your server, or if you want to test mine.

++

-My plugins-

Last edited by St00ne; 06-08-2018 at 06:05.