12% 

Opengl Detector

Post New Thread Reply   

danutz
Old 12-02-2013 , 04:30   Re: Opengl Detector
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokogaditano View Post
And...what are the default opengl32.dll files? and where Can I find all?

Because I have 3 files , win xp and win 7 , but, my server ban a lot of people that no have wh or hack opengl32 files
I apologize, I don't understand about what files do you copy, if you put clean/good opengl32.dll files from video driver in opengl32 directory, server banned players with that type of file, an "clean install" of cstrike 1.6 don't have opengl32.dll file.
You can use colection of wallhack file from csf-opengl32 detector, or create your own collection, on my server I use opengl32_1.dll, opengl32_4.dll and opengl32_5.dll in opengl32 directory
Lokogaditano
Old 12-03-2013 , 18:26   Re: Opengl Detector
Reply With Quote #12

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if I put my file opengl32 , and clean people have my this file too, server banned him

I have to create a folder opengl32 , and put inside all opengl32.dll hacked
the names are important? for ex, I can put names opengl32pito.dll, opengl32tip.dll etc?

I download csf opengl32 files, anything more?
danutz
Old 12-04-2013 , 05:28   Re: Opengl Detector
Reply With Quote #13

You named what do you want but be sure don't have dupicate file (look at size file), that names is used in list of files (view with amx_opengl_list), is not necesary to have all that colection in opengl32, in cycle mod with more files increase time/mapchanges to catch an player with certain version of hack.

In case of use the collection wait 1 month, list files (amx_opengl_list) and if you have some files with found players, delete from opengl32 directory that files with 0 players to reduce cycle of changing hackfile

Last edited by danutz; 12-04-2013 at 05:37. Reason: add advice
1ka
Old 12-05-2013 , 10:58   Re: Opengl Detector
Reply With Quote #14

Stupid
No Steam = No Support

After the update the game Counter-Strike, itself removes opengl32.dll
Steam players can not use opengl32.dll
Use of this protection is pointless

Last edited by 1ka; 12-05-2013 at 11:00.
danutz
Old 01-22-2014 , 16:57   Re: Opengl Detector
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ka View Post
Stupid
No Steam = No Support

After the update the game Counter-Strike, itself removes opengl32.dll
Steam players can not use opengl32.dll
Use of this protection is pointless
Interesting on how to to make your deductions ("No Steam = No Support ")

"After the update the game Counter-Strike, itself removes opengl32.dll" , tested, you are right, even if i put an good opengl32.dll (from video drive, an old tips to have high fps on poor video card) with steam updated, when i launch cstrike that file was deleted; what about of slowhacking from valve in that case?
Maybe that is the reason for nobansteam, many "clear" opengl32.dll files (i think is a huge processor work to verify x steam useres wich launch cstrike 1.6 with n mdsum's for good opengl files and only after that to ban that users, is more simple to just detele that files with login rules)
I think that is the reason for using that wallhack, steam and vac won't ban you.

"Steam players can not use opengl32.dll" , wrong, if i set read-only on that file, is not deleted and is used, so if that file is from an wallhack only your server can detect.

"Use of this protection is pointless", for me (my server) is usefull ( at last one detected/day ), that is the reason for posting that plugin, to share with you, many things that i need i took from you (site), so, i think is fair to share.
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 01-23-2014 , 11:39   Re: Opengl Detector
Reply With Quote #16

I am so confused. Where would you place a opengl32.dll on client side? And how does this work if someone has a similar opengl32 you have on your server but tweaks it to work as a wallhack?
Old 01-24-2014 , 17:40   Re: Opengl Detector
Reply With Quote #17

Based on opengl32.dll tips (form cs 1.5), if you have a poor video card or non ati/nvidia card copy opengl32.dll form video drive (system32/..) in root of game on client side (newest, afer valve updates ../steamapps/common/Half-Life) to have opengl in game even if video drive don't work ok (on win7 old video card wich don't have support from manufactured, ex. nvidia fx5500, can use only microsoft driver, and opengl for that is poor).
Wallhack based on opengl32.dll is to copy an forbiden/wallhack file in your root of game, start game with that name of file (it's interpret that file like "system" file), if you have that file with another name, it's don't use it (wallhack don't work).
For this situation, if steam don't want to check version of file (opengl32.dll) do you have on client side and ban you as steam client wich is a little stupid maybe you have 5 games from steam, i think, the only method to detect is precache, on server side have forbiden file and compare with client side files, that files don't affect server functionality, if client have the same version of file like server (the hack file), client don't precache that file ,problem, and if server have this pulgin ban client or what is configured to do - kick,log..

Last edited by danutz; 01-24-2014 at 17:59. Reason: misspelled characters
TjaardA
Old 04-11-2015 , 20:48   Re: Opengl Detector
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by danutz View Post
Based on opengl32.dll tips (form cs 1.5), if you have a poor video card or non ati/nvidia card copy opengl32.dll form video drive (system32/..) in root of game on client side (newest, afer valve updates ../steamapps/common/Half-Life) to have opengl in game even if video drive don't work ok (on win7 old video card wich don't have support from manufactured, ex. nvidia fx5500, can use only microsoft driver, and opengl for that is poor).
Wallhack based on opengl32.dll is to copy an forbiden/wallhack file in your root of game, start game with that name of file (it's interpret that file like "system" file), if you have that file with another name, it's don't use it (wallhack don't work).
For this situation, if steam don't want to check version of file (opengl32.dll) do you have on client side and ban you as steam client wich is a little stupid maybe you have 5 games from steam, i think, the only method to detect is precache, on server side have forbiden file and compare with client side files, that files don't affect server functionality, if client have the same version of file like server (the hack file), client don't precache that file ,problem, and if server have this pulgin ban client or what is configured to do - kick,log..
Would a player use a opengl32.dll driver, it would not be detected by this plugin.
Couse the file size would not be the same as the cheat OpenGL32.dll files added into the folder.
Would you need nVidia drivers for the fx5500, just send me a private message.

The Opengl32.dll wallhack is now added to VAC, yes after 10 years they finally fixed it.
And im not even shure all the 14 versions are added into there library.
So its a good anti-cheat plugin for any server, steam or non-steam... who cares.